Wiggle Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Wiggle

How would you rate Wiggle ?

"Ordeeed helmet and within 48 hrs was delivered...Good value and excellent seevice"
Karen Harwood
"Excellent price on a pair of Merrell walking shoes I purchased and speedy delivery, Can definitely recommend."
RICHARD
"Items in stock quick delivery great service cannot fault."
Thomas Jackson
"Wiggle are always great to deal with - they have some fantastic sale prices and they always deliver promptly and smoothly. Returns are easy too if you order the wrong size."
"Outstanding customer service!"
Tarek Jaumann
"Competitive prices, fast delivery - and with DHB, the best value quality cycling apparel I am aware of. One of my go-to shops for everything related to cycling."
Rod Shipley
"Good stock and choice of components and kit; always competitively priced; always prompt despatch/delivery."
"Speedy reliable delivery of great products"
Mr Christophe Vaissiere
"good value, delivered as scheduled, great service"
Alan Gee
"great prices, quick delivery, good communication, excellent website with reviews"
"Great price, great customer service and always very quick free delivery. I have used wiggle for years and they have never let me down. five stars for them every time."
John Brookes
"Buy my daughters sports wear from these people, good range, fast delivery and good communication. Daughter is even more happy as each order comes with free SWEETS!"
JAMES
"Great service. Keen pricing."
Graham
"Prompt and efficient, sweetened with packet of Haribos with each order."
Ivor
"Great products at great prices"
Madeleine
"Price and quick delivery of service"
Terry
"Great selection of products and quick delivery with updates on when to expect it so you aren't left wondering when it will arrive. I ordered some birthday presents for my cycling mad daughter which was a bit last minute as another online supplier let me down. The order arrived promptly and in full! Thanks Wiggle!"
Kurt Sant
"Good prices and excellent service"
"Ace Service"
Russell Rose
"Had a problem with my delivery but this was quickly rectified with a very customer focused attitude. Excellent."
Wiggle is rated 4.86 based on 80 reviews