Wiggle Reviews

3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Wiggle deliver?

How can I contact Wiggle?

Tell us how Wiggle made you happy

"Placed an order and paid for "one day delivery". One week later no order, nobody knows where it is or when it will be delivered. All you get is "apologies" and "we will investigate" (it must be rocket science...) Oh, and if you want to cancel it and be refunded it will take "up to 3 weeks" to get your money back, so no order and no money. GREAT. Customer service is a joke, with empty (!!???) emails and an useless online chat. NEVER AGAIN."
Are you Wiggle? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"After my last review. They have turned it around with minutes. KRIS ONLINE CHAT IS BRILLIANT"
"I ordered a new bike on the 28th November and when I received the notification that it was ordered, it advised me estimated delivery would be the 7th December. As I had not received anything further, I decided to write to Wiggle and ask them what time the delivery will be, I emailed them on the 6th December. The response I got was completely unacceptable. Below I have looked into this for you and can see that we are out of stock of the Vitus Nucleus 275 VR Mountain Bike (2019) Black/Blue M Stock Bike and this bike is available for pre-order. Unfortunately we do not know specifically when this will be in stock. You're more than welcome to cancel your order if you wish but we can see this being restocked probably after the Christmas period. I'm sorry we cannot assist you further. Have a nice day. Are you being serious? No one has contacted me to advise me of this!! I have responded and again their response was totally unacceptable. I purchased the bike for my son as a Christmas present and now he is going to open a picture of it. Wiggle have decided to tell me that I can cancel my order but are not offering me anything, clearly they do not care and have no compassion for their customers. The bike I have ordered can only been purchased from Wiggle or Chain reaction and they have the same owners! I am disgusted with the tone of there emails and they only apologised on the 4th email, straight after 'we apologise there was a BUT!!! Pathetic apology and pathetic service and the lousy offer what they have given me? They will honour the 10 pound discount code!!"
"Easy to use website. Great variety or brands and stock. I ordered the wrong size. Free and easy returns process. I also has to return an item to another company and the postage cost almost as much as the item - so this is a great benefit."
"excellent range of sports and nutritional products. Quick delivery. Good price"
"Having placed an order for a Garmin Watch bundle on the 19th for next day delivery, I then discovered myself that they had cancelled the order. They did not email or text me, I simply happened to log into my account. This time, they did not take payment. Having spoken to a member of their team, who said it was a technical issue on their end, I then processed a second order. I used a different card on this occasion and payment was taken in full. I then logged into my account a few moments later to find the order had again been cancelled. It appears that they are offering items are a considerably discount, undoubtedly to catch peoples attention. Then, when somebody buys them, they are cancelling the order. The most problematic issue is that they are taking the money and holding it. With no phone number and slow online chat, they offer little support. I would urge people to avoid using Wiggle."
"Super fast delivery, even when using the free service. Fantastic customer service, the 375 day return policy is amazing when things go a bit awry with some kit."
"Great service and delivery is quick."
"Easy to navigate and good filter options"
"I ordered a pair of reebok legacy lifters on Friday the 31st of August ready for a competition on Saturday the 8th. I had a confirmation email saying that the shoes would be delivered on or before the 6th August. On 7th August they still had not arrived so I contacted customer services to find out when it would be delivered. I then received in my view a sarcastic email saying due to a mix up they would not be delivered and there might be some alternatives goodies on wiggle that could make up for this. Normally I wouldn’t be to bothered but the fact I needed the shoes for 0800 Saturday for a competition. The annoyance is that they couldn’t be bothered to let me know earlier in the week so that I could source a alternative pair."
"Have bought from Wiggle a few times now, they offer competitive prices, good value for money and goods arrive very quickly, well packaged."
"Fast delivery and excellent customer services"
"Superb prices and excellent service! Speedy delivery."
"Great prices and service. Quick delivery all with a bag of Haribo!"
"gave lots of info on item i was purchasing very pleasing"
"Nimbus 20's purchased, great price, arrived quicker than expected"
"They have all the cycling products you could every need"
"Ordeeed helmet and within 48 hrs was delivered...Good value and excellent seevice"
"Excellent price on a pair of Merrell walking shoes I purchased and speedy delivery, Can definitely recommend."
"Items in stock quick delivery great service cannot fault."
Wiggle is rated 4.70 based on 97 reviews