Wiggle Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Wiggle

How would you rate Wiggle ?

"I ordered a pair of reebok legacy lifters on Friday the 31st of August ready for a competition on Saturday the 8th. I had a confirmation email saying that the shoes would be delivered on or before the 6th August. On 7th August they still had not arrived so I contacted customer services to find out when it would be delivered. I then received in my view a sarcastic email saying due to a mix up they would not be delivered and there might be some alternatives goodies on wiggle that could make up for this. Normally I wouldn’t be to bothered but the fact I needed the shoes for 0800 Saturday for a competition. The annoyance is that they couldn’t be bothered to let me know earlier in the week so that I could source a alternative pair."
"Superb prices and excellent service! Speedy delivery."
"They have all the cycling products you could every need"
"Ordeeed helmet and within 48 hrs was delivered...Good value and excellent seevice"
"Excellent price on a pair of Merrell walking shoes I purchased and speedy delivery, Can definitely recommend."
"Items in stock quick delivery great service cannot fault."
"Wiggle are always great to deal with - they have some fantastic sale prices and they always deliver promptly and smoothly. Returns are easy too if you order the wrong size."
"Outstanding customer service!"
"Competitive prices, fast delivery - and with DHB, the best value quality cycling apparel I am aware of. One of my go-to shops for everything related to cycling."
"Good stock and choice of components and kit; always competitively priced; always prompt despatch/delivery."
"Speedy reliable delivery of great products"
"good value, delivered as scheduled, great service"
"great prices, quick delivery, good communication, excellent website with reviews"
"Great price, great customer service and always very quick free delivery. I have used wiggle for years and they have never let me down. five stars for them every time."
"Buy my daughters sports wear from these people, good range, fast delivery and good communication. Daughter is even more happy as each order comes with free SWEETS!"
"Great service. Keen pricing."
"Prompt and efficient, sweetened with packet of Haribos with each order."
"Great products at great prices"
"Price and quick delivery of service"
"Great selection of products and quick delivery with updates on when to expect it so you aren't left wondering when it will arrive. I ordered some birthday presents for my cycling mad daughter which was a bit last minute as another online supplier let me down. The order arrived promptly and in full! Thanks Wiggle!"
Wiggle is rated 4.81 based on 83 reviews