Whittard of Chelsea Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Whittard of Chelsea
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Whittard of Chelsea?
Click Here

Tell us how Whittard of Chelsea made you happy

"Fantastic goodies! Tea and hot chocolate, plus elegant porcelain ware associated with tea, hot choc and coffee. Been searching for ages to find tea making equipment, sand-glass tea-timers, a choice of chocolate drinks and a range of teas. You don't have to be a gormet to appreciate such lovely beverages with the trimmings and trappings to go with. Wonderful accidental discovery when browsing on Amazon."
Are you Whittard of Chelsea? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Buying coffee beans is always a little treat for me. So when I do I order from Whittards. Their website is easy to use. You can buy or reserve for pick up. I have tried other coffee beans from other places but you just cannot beat Whittards so I stay with them. I do have a Whittards shop I can get to easily but often have it delivered too. My sister who moved to Somerset also likes their coffee beans but has to order online as no shop near her."
"Easy to use website, simple interface, good product selection and easy check out system."
"Whittard makes high quality, delicious tea in a variety of flavors, both unique and well-known. Their customer service is outstanding, and you can find something for everyone. The hot chocolate is also amazing."
"Disappointed to buy a box of decaffeinated breakfast tea No 24 and find every single bag split open. Too far away from a store to return. Not cheap either."
"Whittard said the teapot I ordered was lost. Would refund the amount to my bank. This was beginning of December, still waiting. Will take this further."
Hi Margaret,

So sorry to hear that you have had problems with your order. I can confirm that our customer service team have responded to your email, offering a refund or a replacement.

Ebru @ Whittard
"Incomplete order received - 2 emails sent with only automated replies received and no further action by customer services- it would appear whittard have little concern for customer satisfaction."
Hi there,

So sorry you have experienced difficulty with your order. If you can please let me know your Whittard order number, I can look into this for you.

Ebru @ Whittard
"I placed an online order of mainly tea on sale on 27/12/18, was sent a mail informing me of the cancellation of one of the items (which was non sale, so no idea why it was cancelled), and a refund for that. The order arrived on 7/1/19, containing only half of the products I had ordered (I wasn't charged for the missing ones) with no explanation whatsoever. As it was a weekend, customer service wouldn't answer the phone, so I sent an email asking why items were missing that were even at this point still available online, and despite another email never heard again.Several unanswered phone calls and voice massages later I managed to speak to someone today who told me she had no idea what happened and unfortunately all sale items I wanted were NOW out of stock, so just too bad. The one item originally cancelled will now be posted to me- we shall see whether it arrives. Absolutely appalling customer service, I have never experienced anything like it."

Ebru @ Whittard
"got a Sand Timer as a gift - just checked it and the 5 minutes stated is out by some +45 seconds - so either hard boiled eggs or stewed tea!"
Hi there,

So sorry to hear you are not happy with your sand timer. Thank you for making us aware that the timing is incorrect, we will investigate this.

Ebru @ Whittard
"company sent email saying my order was sent 2 weeks ago. Still have not received have sent 2 email, was told that I would receive the order by today. I have looked on the tracker and the order has not been sent. Why lie."

Whittard of Chelsea is rated 2.90 based on 10 reviews