Whittard of Chelsea Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Whittard of Chelsea
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Whittard of Chelsea?

Tell us how Whittard of Chelsea made you happy

"Fantastic goodies! Tea and hot chocolate, plus elegant porcelain ware associated with tea, hot choc and coffee. Been searching for ages to find tea making equipment, sand-glass tea-timers, a choice of chocolate drinks and a range of teas. You don't have to be a gormet to appreciate such lovely beverages with the trimmings and trappings to go with. Wonderful accidental discovery when browsing on Amazon."
Are you Whittard of Chelsea? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Buying coffee beans is always a little treat for me. So when I do I order from Whittards. Their website is easy to use. You can buy or reserve for pick up. I have tried other coffee beans from other places but you just cannot beat Whittards so I stay with them. I do have a Whittards shop I can get to easily but often have it delivered too. My sister who moved to Somerset also likes their coffee beans but has to order online as no shop near her."
"Easy to use website, simple interface, good product selection and easy check out system."
"Whittard makes high quality, delicious tea in a variety of flavors, both unique and well-known. Their customer service is outstanding, and you can find something for everyone. The hot chocolate is also amazing."
Whittard of Chelsea is rated 2.90 based on 10 reviews