Whittard of Chelsea Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Whittard of Chelsea

How would you rate Whittard of Chelsea?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Carole Thomas

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Whittard of Chelsea in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Carole Thomas
"Buying coffee beans is always a little treat for me. So when I do I order from Whittards. Their website is easy to use. You can buy or reserve for pick up. I have tried other coffee beans from other places but you just cannot beat Whittards so I stay with them. I do have a Whittards shop I can get to easily but often have it delivered too. My sister who moved to Somerset also likes their coffee beans but has to order online as no shop near her."
Lucy
"Easy to use website, simple interface, good product selection and easy check out system."
Aanats@gmail.com
"Whittard makes high quality, delicious tea in a variety of flavors, both unique and well-known. Their customer service is outstanding, and you can find something for everyone. The hot chocolate is also amazing."
Whittard of Chelsea is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews