White Stuff Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend White Stuff
6PM
6PM

Tell us how White Stuff made you happy

"Very easy to use website - good delivery options and returns policy."
Are you White Stuff? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Following a trip to the White Stuff Outlet Store at Clarks village where I saw a lovely dress but alas not in my size, I visited the Exeter store looking for this purple dress. I had previously looked on the website but couldn't find it. A helpful staff member thought about it for a moment and said if you bare with me I think I know which dress it is, so went out of her way and found it online in the sale items which was from last summer. They had the dress in my size too, I was elated. A few days later when I received an email to inform me it was awaiting collection. The staff member was so good I was really impressed and have now been into the store and purchased more items. This Exeter Store should be an example to more stores as to what good customer service should be like. Congratulations."
"Swift efficient service no problems ordering or returning goods if needed"
"Delivery quick & love the items have recently purchased."
"Delivered my order correctly and swiftly"
"Very welcoming ,they were lovely with our puppy !! Helpful but not pushy,we are very inclined to go out of our way to shop there"
"good service"
"Very quick to process order and very friendly customer service."
"Spoke to customer service re an item purchased in sale two months I hadn’t worn it and on closer inspection today found a pull and pen mark. They didn’t hesitate in sending out a form to return the item as faulty. Excellent customer service as always."
"The customer service in this shop is brilliant. The ladies could have not been more helpful (Taunton). We had our little 9month old and the ladies kept him entertained whilst mommy shopped. I also found an item in the sale which wasn't my size & they were so accomodating attempting to find another and even got it delivered to my address, which arrived the very next day. Thank you White Stuff you really choose the right staff!"
"Perfect, reliable size clothes unlike in many other shops where you have to order size up and size down with your usual one to find something that fits."
"Great service in your Stratford on Avon store from Debi, she helped me to purchase a delightful dress that I would not have considered without her help and enthusiasm. I will certainly be visiting again after such a positive experience."
"I purchased a lovely dress from White Stuff in Stratford on Avon a couple of weeks ago, it was a dress which I would never have chosen for myself. I was helped by Debi a most helpful and pleasant assistant, nothing was to much trouble for her .I left the shop very happy with my dress and the service I had received. I will certainly visit the shop again myself and recommend it to others of my age."
"always good quick service arrived in 2 days also very good quality of clothing"
"Thank you for all your lovely clothes White stuff. Like the style, print and fabric. Would highly recommend this company. Oksana"
"Very happy. Thank you. I bought very pretty summer dress"
"Thank you White stuff . Excellent"
"Good friendly customer service, quality products."
"ALLWAYS GOOD QUALITY FABRIC AND UNUSUAL DESIGNS,STAFF IN STORES HELPFULL AND ALLWAYS WELCOME MY DOGS."
"Beautiful clothes, but sometimes detail is not thought through, such as how a garment will wash."
White Stuff is rated 4.81 based on 88 reviews