White Stuff Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend White Stuff

How would you rate White Stuff ?

"Great service in your Stratford on Avon store from Debi, she helped me to purchase a delightful dress that I would not have considered without her help and enthusiasm. I will certainly be visiting again after such a positive experience."
"I purchased a lovely dress from White Stuff in Stratford on Avon a couple of weeks ago, it was a dress which I would never have chosen for myself. I was helped by Debi a most helpful and pleasant assistant, nothing was to much trouble for her .I left the shop very happy with my dress and the service I had received. I will certainly visit the shop again myself and recommend it to others of my age."
"Thank you for all your lovely clothes White stuff. Like the style, print and fabric. Would highly recommend this company. Oksana"
"Very happy. Thank you. I bought very pretty summer dress"
"Thank you White stuff . Excellent"
"Good friendly customer service, quality products."
"ALLWAYS GOOD QUALITY FABRIC AND UNUSUAL DESIGNS,STAFF IN STORES HELPFULL AND ALLWAYS WELCOME MY DOGS."
"Beautiful clothes, but sometimes detail is not thought through, such as how a garment will wash."
"The dress ordered arrived the next day together with a discount voucher for later on. Terrific product and my local store although not a stockist of this particular product said I could return it to their branch if it was not suitable - but luckily it was perfect for the special occasion of my mum's 80th birthday!"
"Quick delivery to local store. Very good service."
"Today Friday 25 May I bought some lovely clothes but it was not only the garments that were lovely, I was helped to find just the right things by two young women. One named Clare and the other Sophie. Their ,professional, ,friendly,helpful and genuine interest in helping me make the very best choices was second to none. White Stuff Ely is the first place I go to for clothes shopping because I love the colourful clothes and the way that there always seems to be something new in shop and the staff are wonderful. Well done White Stuff at Ely."
"Wow! The customer service is great. They are friendly and courteous, both online and in the store - nothing is too much trouble and they mean it - which is rare these days. I was made to feel like a very valued customer. The quality of their clothes is of a very high quality as well. I am a fan!!"
"Like their range, though the website often sells out very quickly."
"EU delivery cost 1 euro and delivered within 3 working days from placing the order...excellent!"
"Most of their garments are of good quality"
"Great clothes, with lovely, helpful staff. A pleasant experience to shop there!! I usually shop in Morpeth and on my last visit I was assisted by Natasha. She was brilliant!! She went out of her way to help. Finding the correct size shirt from the storeroom upstairs. Great service with smiles!!"
"Efficient and prompt delivery"
"My top arrived within a couple of days and is very high quality.it is exactly what it looks like in the catalogue."
"very happy. good quality"
"One of my favourite shops. Like especially company's involvement in fundraising for local charities and that they are rewarding loyal customers with discounts /vouchers."
White Stuff is rated 4.78 based on 76 reviews