White Stuff Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend White Stuff
4PM
4PM

Tell us how White Stuff made you happy

"Delivery quick & love the items have recently purchased."
Are you White Stuff? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback White Stuff receives. Reply Free
"Delivered my order correctly and swiftly"
"Very welcoming ,they were lovely with our puppy !! Helpful but not pushy,we are very inclined to go out of our way to shop there"
"good service"
"Very quick to process order and very friendly customer service."
"Spoke to customer service re an item purchased in sale two months I hadn’t worn it and on closer inspection today found a pull and pen mark. They didn’t hesitate in sending out a form to return the item as faulty. Excellent customer service as always."
"The customer service in this shop is brilliant. The ladies could have not been more helpful (Taunton). We had our little 9month old and the ladies kept him entertained whilst mommy shopped. I also found an item in the sale which wasn't my size & they were so accomodating attempting to find another and even got it delivered to my address, which arrived the very next day. Thank you White Stuff you really choose the right staff!"
"Perfect, reliable size clothes unlike in many other shops where you have to order size up and size down with your usual one to find something that fits."
"Great service in your Stratford on Avon store from Debi, she helped me to purchase a delightful dress that I would not have considered without her help and enthusiasm. I will certainly be visiting again after such a positive experience."
"I purchased a lovely dress from White Stuff in Stratford on Avon a couple of weeks ago, it was a dress which I would never have chosen for myself. I was helped by Debi a most helpful and pleasant assistant, nothing was to much trouble for her .I left the shop very happy with my dress and the service I had received. I will certainly visit the shop again myself and recommend it to others of my age."
"always good quick service arrived in 2 days also very good quality of clothing"
"Thank you for all your lovely clothes White stuff. Like the style, print and fabric. Would highly recommend this company. Oksana"
"Very happy. Thank you. I bought very pretty summer dress"
"Thank you White stuff . Excellent"
"Good friendly customer service, quality products."
"ALLWAYS GOOD QUALITY FABRIC AND UNUSUAL DESIGNS,STAFF IN STORES HELPFULL AND ALLWAYS WELCOME MY DOGS."
"Beautiful clothes, but sometimes detail is not thought through, such as how a garment will wash."
"The dress ordered arrived the next day together with a discount voucher for later on. Terrific product and my local store although not a stockist of this particular product said I could return it to their branch if it was not suitable - but luckily it was perfect for the special occasion of my mum's 80th birthday!"
"Quick delivery to local store. Very good service."
"Today Friday 25 May I bought some lovely clothes but it was not only the garments that were lovely, I was helped to find just the right things by two young women. One named Clare and the other Sophie. Their ,professional, ,friendly,helpful and genuine interest in helping me make the very best choices was second to none. White Stuff Ely is the first place I go to for clothes shopping because I love the colourful clothes and the way that there always seems to be something new in shop and the staff are wonderful. Well done White Stuff at Ely."
White Stuff is rated 4.80 based on 85 reviews