White Stuff Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend White Stuff

How would you rate White Stuff ?

"Thank you for all your lovely clothes White stuff. Like the style, print and fabric. Would highly recommend this company. Oksana"
"Very happy. Thank you. I bought very pretty summer dress"
"Thank you White stuff . Excellent"
Bryan Allen
"Good friendly customer service, quality products."
Ann Davies
"ALLWAYS GOOD QUALITY FABRIC AND UNUSUAL DESIGNS,STAFF IN STORES HELPFULL AND ALLWAYS WELCOME MY DOGS."
Nicola Forgette
"Beautiful clothes, but sometimes detail is not thought through, such as how a garment will wash."
Shirley Thomas
"Quick delivery to local store. Very good service."
Pauline Jupp
Verified Reviewer
"Today Friday 25 May I bought some lovely clothes but it was not only the garments that were lovely, I was helped to find just the right things by two young women. One named Clare and the other Sophie. Their ,professional, ,friendly,helpful and genuine interest in helping me make the very best choices was second to none. White Stuff Ely is the first place I go to for clothes shopping because I love the colourful clothes and the way that there always seems to be something new in shop and the staff are wonderful. Well done White Stuff at Ely."
Pam Sutherland
"Wow! The customer service is great. They are friendly and courteous, both online and in the store - nothing is too much trouble and they mean it - which is rare these days. I was made to feel like a very valued customer. The quality of their clothes is of a very high quality as well. I am a fan!!"
"Like their range, though the website often sells out very quickly."
"EU delivery cost 1 euro and delivered within 3 working days from placing the order...excellent!"
"Most of their garments are of good quality"
Laurence Kevin Patterson
Verified Reviewer
"Great clothes, with lovely, helpful staff. A pleasant experience to shop there!! I usually shop in Morpeth and on my last visit I was assisted by Natasha. She was brilliant!! She went out of her way to help. Finding the correct size shirt from the storeroom upstairs. Great service with smiles!!"
"Efficient and prompt delivery"
"My top arrived within a couple of days and is very high quality.it is exactly what it looks like in the catalogue."
MRAN
"very happy. good quality"
Viola Williams
"One of my favourite shops. Like especially company's involvement in fundraising for local charities and that they are rewarding loyal customers with discounts /vouchers."
Miss H M Craig
"Great clothing in bright co-ordinated colours. Prompt delivery. I just love your style!"
"Helpful staff, well made, good designed clothing. Well set out in the Exeter store."
Rebeccah Davies
"A prompt and reliable service. Excellent ease of returning unwanted items and refunds. Ideal clothes shopping in my own home without the drama of the High Street. Perfect for the busy working woman."
White Stuff is rated 4.77 based on 73 reviews