Watch Shop Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Watch Shop deliver?

Tell us how Watch Shop made you happy

"Don't buy costumer services is rubbish"
Are you Watch Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was a fool that trust to Watchshop my Christmas present. First delivery with damaged parcel - but OK, fast reaction from your staff and you sent exchange in the same day when I sent return parcel. Second delivery - wrong item. And absolutely indifferent attitude from employee - standard phrases in answer to my request (copy - paste), No solution to receive a shipment before Christmas. But this is they fault. I made my order in the beginning of December and result is that shortly before Christmas I stay without present. Watchshop - you are the Grinch! Only Grinch story finished happy but my order story no. Don't recommend your company nobody!"
"Very fast delivery"
"Terrible site. I ordered an Armani exchange watch on a Thursday as a present and paid extra for next day delivery, did not receive the watch until the following Friday (the box was badly damaged on the outside but luckily the watch was ok)I was also charged twice for the watch which caused my account to go into minus for which i was charged,eventually got refunded one of the amounts but not the charge I had to pay to the bank for their mistake. I would urge people not to buy from this website."
"Great customer service and worry-free transaction. Would definitely recommend!"
"i received a watch but the battery had run out, returned the watch and received the money back into my account within a couple of days,absolutely no hassle,excellent customer service throughout."
"Super quick delivery and good prices"
"Very quick delivery...."
"prompt delivery.nice packaging.beautiful watch.what more do you need.easy watch adjustment if necessary,no charge."
"Delivered quickly and packed carefully"
"Great prices , free shipping !! What else to ask for ??? Completely satisfied ..."
"Easy to use site and ordering. Fast free delivery."
"simple effective service with prompt delivery"
"Great prices and a great product"
Amy
"Very fast delivery. Excellent prices and very high quality product. Will be shopping again."
"Very brilliant quality and dispatch time"
"Perfect watches for money up to 60% less than in the regular store"
"Perfect watches for money up to 60% less than in the regular store"
"Great service, good communication, very fast delivery! I am happy with watch that I purchased."
"Don’t bother with price match promise because they find a way out with loads of excuses, uk customer service might as well speak alien language because couldn’t understand a single word! Many more better independents to buy from if look properly online."
Watch Shop is rated 4.13 based on 30 reviews