Wallis Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Wallis

How would you rate Wallis?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wallis in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The layout of the store was carefully planned to allow free movement around the racks of clothes so there was no shortage of space to move around as a customer. Great choice of clothes as always and a very good variety of all clothes The sale rack was also well stocked and had a range of larger sizes which isnt always the case in shops"
"Bought a beautiful dress for £20.00 instead of £70.00 fit is perfect price is amazing can't wait to wear it even give me next day delivery free, well done Wallis I'll be shopping again with you soon!"
"Too long a story to put on a review but short version ordered 2 items online paying with Gift cards I received from my family & partly by debit card. Received conflicting emails telling me that the items had been delivered in store & same day email telling me items were out of stock. No mention of refunding me so eventually had to phone to try & resolve. Eventually received an email refunding gift card part but not in full. After emailing received debit card refund but the reply adding refund onto a gift card I didn't possess. Put this down to experience as not a large amount but it's the principal! After all this discovered one item had been delivered to the store but even when I went in they couldn't find it."
Sarah Lawrence
"Had a good selection of goods."
Narmail Kaur Chahal
"Ordered top which arrived within 24 hours no delivery charge"
Lyn
"I received a blouse for a Christmas present but unfortunately it was too big - I took it back to Wallis who changed it without any hassle and I got a jumper that was the same price but got money back as there was a 20% discount - way to go Wallis !!"
"Took payment for cart on Black Friday dispatched 29th according to email, lost on the 6th December won't honour sale with replacement no customer service email and you have to wait hours on phone line to contact them, so no goods and lost money in my account"
"Purchased a coat on the 29th November and it still hasn't been dispatched trying to get in touch with wallis is appalling with no response form e mails and waiting over half an hour a time on the customer service line, to been then told you will get a call back from advisor, this company is reviewed on trust pilot read them, Wallis is from the Arcadia group also also own top shop Dorothy Perkins burtons etc, please advise if you purchase online with Wallis the after sale is terrible"
"Still waiting for my delivery. Sent email asking where it was and as yet still had no reply A very unhappy customer"
Hazel Smith
"Had my eye on a jumper on their website for a while, but in the run-up to Christmas, I couldn't justify spending that much on myself. Luckily, my size was still in stock when Wallis ran their Black Friday offer so I thought "stuff it, too good an opportunity to miss!" Took longer than expected for the order to be dispatched & delivered but it was definitely worth the wait!"
Carol Peers
"Great designs, great prices. Amazing quality Clothes for every occasion. thank you."
"Customer service is appalling! Waiting time for call to be answered is ridiculous no matter what time of day you ring all at customers expense, no free phone calls! More phone lines/employees desperately needed. Or follow lead of Next who have amazing customer service and through call back request via email they will contact you at their expense."
Lobna Faysal
"amazing top and dress make me like prenses"
Elaine Chamberlain
Verified Reviewer
"My goods didn't arrive but payment was taken from my bank..even though 2 items were out of stock. I cancelled the order..a week later no refund. Tried calling for 3 days...on hold for half hour at any one time or message said too busy to answer. Finally got through..was told it would be sorted...another week later No refund! Yet another call..at my cost...was again told (after being on hold for 20 minutes) that it is definitely sorted & I would get my refund. Surprise...another week later...still waiting@!"
Rhian Davies
"Quick delivery and the coat I bought was just right for the winter months"
S E Carnegie
"Great quality clothes at good prices with ease of exchange or refunds if they don't fit."
S E Carnegie
Jennie Hammond
"Very good service from Wallis and their clothing is always of a high quality."
Patricia Smith
"Excellent range of clothes. Good quality items, delivered quickly."
"I am very disappointed with the length of delivery time. My order is taking two weeks to come into store. I realise that I could have received it quicker if I had chosen to pay extra, but I still think two weeks is a long time."
Wallis is rated 3.88 based on 26 reviews