Wallis Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Wallis

How would you rate Wallis ?

"Avoid this store like the plague!!! Wish I had checked the reviews before ordering. Wallis have put me through weeks of unwanted stress at a time when I am already very unwell. I returned an order in the last week of April and kept expecting to get a refund, but it never arrived. After reading reviews here, I saw it was fruitless to try their premium rate number so didn't bother. I opened a case with Resolver and chased the store several times. Today, 7 weeks after I posted the items back, I finally received an email saying my refund has been processed. A result at last, but sadly the experience has been so stressful for me that I will make it my mission to tell everyone to stay far away from this store!"
Julia Gooder
Verified Reviewer
"I have often purchased from Wallis & never had a problem but I sent an item of clothing back & Wallis have received it on 23rd May but I have had no correspondence from them & no refund & I can not call anyone to report this."
"I ordered 2 dresses online from Wallis which I received last Saturday 19th May. They did not fit and the instructions were to log into my account and click on the 'request a return' option. My account however had not been updated and still said that the items had been dispatched from their warehouse. I waited until Monday 21st May but my account had still not been updated. I emailed their customer services twice and never received a response, I used their online contact facility twice and never received a response and I tried ringing numerous times to be cut off due to them being busy, I got through on my last attempt at ringing them but was put into a queue with an estimated waiting time of 46 minutes. In the meantime, I sent my items back via Royal Mail and got a Proof of Postage. Finally I decided to go straight to the top and rang Arcadia who own Wallis. I got through straight away and said I was unhappy that I have not had any communication back from Wallis whatsoever and that Arcadia were the last port of call before I took the matter further. Within a few hours I got a call back from Wallis Customer Service. They said they would arrange a refund for me and I have now received an email from them confirming this. I should get my refund within 5 days (fingers crossed) so, my advice to anyone experiencing similar problems is to ring Arcadia's registered office on 0844 243 0000 and complain, it worked for me."
Michaela Priddy
"easy to us website, availability good, good pick up and returns"
"Been trying for days to get through! No order received for weeks and wait times of 40+ minutes! Then phone cuts off! Outrageous!! Will never order with them again!!! What chance have I’ve got of getting my money back? God knows!! Absolute disgrace!!!!"
"Absolutely dreadful customer service cannot get through on phones no order received and they have my money and they do not answer emails"
Sheila Beedham
Unverified Reviewer
"My order did not turn up and trying to get hold of customer service was virtually impossible. They give you a number to call then tell you either they are not taking calls or the waiting times are over 50 mins. Absolutely disgusting! I will never order from Wallis again, this has been very stressful."
"Looking to return items in store wouldn’t accept my online account details emailed Wallis twice no reply rang customer service waited 30 mins gave up ! Avoid avoid avoid!!!!"
"Quick service, accurate description, pleased with dress"
Melanie Gould Orfanidisw
"Pleasant staff and very helpful"
"NO STARS The site is rubbish as they don’t offer don’t speak to a advisor it makes you want to go to another site who offers a better customer service policy You should provide a 0800 number or a number so you can use your mobile free minutes, I had to call twice and nothing has been resolved, waiting my time over 1 hour so far, get it sorted or lose more customers. I would not recommend you if possible, if you do good luck"
"The layout of the store was carefully planned to allow free movement around the racks of clothes so there was no shortage of space to move around as a customer. Great choice of clothes as always and a very good variety of all clothes The sale rack was also well stocked and had a range of larger sizes which isnt always the case in shops"
"Bought a beautiful dress for £20.00 instead of £70.00 fit is perfect price is amazing can't wait to wear it even give me next day delivery free, well done Wallis I'll be shopping again with you soon!"
"Too long a story to put on a review but short version ordered 2 items online paying with Gift cards I received from my family & partly by debit card. Received conflicting emails telling me that the items had been delivered in store & same day email telling me items were out of stock. No mention of refunding me so eventually had to phone to try & resolve. Eventually received an email refunding gift card part but not in full. After emailing received debit card refund but the reply adding refund onto a gift card I didn't possess. Put this down to experience as not a large amount but it's the principal! After all this discovered one item had been delivered to the store but even when I went in they couldn't find it."
AnnMarie Redding
"Clothes are of a really good quality and are always a good fit. The online service suits me as I work full time and my weekends are too precious to spend shopping."
Sarah Lawrence
"Had a good selection of goods."
Narmail Kaur Chahal
"Ordered top which arrived within 24 hours no delivery charge"
Lyn
"I received a blouse for a Christmas present but unfortunately it was too big - I took it back to Wallis who changed it without any hassle and I got a jumper that was the same price but got money back as there was a 20% discount - way to go Wallis !!"
"Took payment for cart on Black Friday dispatched 29th according to email, lost on the 6th December won't honour sale with replacement no customer service email and you have to wait hours on phone line to contact them, so no goods and lost money in my account"
"Purchased a coat on the 29th November and it still hasn't been dispatched trying to get in touch with wallis is appalling with no response form e mails and waiting over half an hour a time on the customer service line, to been then told you will get a call back from advisor, this company is reviewed on trust pilot read them, Wallis is from the Arcadia group also also own top shop Dorothy Perkins burtons etc, please advise if you purchase online with Wallis the after sale is terrible"
Wallis is rated 3.45 based on 38 reviews