Vaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaks
Read Vaks Reviews

Tell us how Vaks made you happy
The teachers at Vaks are all very experienced. They have been very kind to my daughter. The Vaks approach towards 11+ is balanced and supportive. They follow a comprehensive course but they do not put undue pressure on the children. I am very happy with the service provided.
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
Really excellent service, would highly recommend in the future!
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 year ago
Vaks have been a fantastic support for my daughter & filled in the gaps that her school had not taught. She has grown in confidence & would go to vaks every day as “I learn more at vaks than I do at school” she sat 4 11+ Entrance exams and got 3 offers, including her first choice!!
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
My daughters confidence and ability in maths has improved greatly since joining Vaks
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
I love teaching the students. Each one is special in their own unique way. Over the weeks, months because of the bespoke tutoring provided good progress is achieved. As a staff member it's one big family.
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
From the short time that I've been at Vaks Tuition so far, they have been so helpful and welcoming. They have helped me so much that I have actually moved up a grade in Maths within a month of being at Vaks! A truly amazing organization. I definitely recommend it.
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
My son started going to Vaks initially for Maths tuition but after a short while I was so impressed with the way the classes were run and the progress he was continually making that I decided to send him to English also. It was a natural progression for my daughter to be given the same opportunity to improve her core subjects along with my son. I can't praise the whole Vaks set-up enough from the Tutors through to the admin staff - and I endorse them because I've had Tutors on and off for my children from primary through to secondary but I wish I'd discovered Vaks a lot sooner.
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
We have seen a huge improvement with our daughters maths ability. She skips in and skips out and now LOVES maths. She now says it’s her favourite subject. Thank you Vaks, Jacqui and the team for making this happen.
(Bishop's Stortford) - Posted 1 year ago
My son is super happy and gaining confidence in his learning
(North Finchley) - Posted 1 year ago
Vaks friendly and caring approach leading up to my sons exam period was very reassuring. His confidence grew and his ability and knowledge did too. Highly recommended
A brilliant club for those that need some extra support. My daughter has become more confident at school. We have no issues with homework now. Anne is a wonderful teacher, always encouraging my daughter. Thanks for all your help and support.
I'm extremely happy with VAKS as the lessons my daughter take for maths are really helping her gain her confidence at school again. Thank you!
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
VAKS has been amazing help for my daughter aged 9yrs - who's previously struggled with maths. She's now very confident in it and finds it interesting and exciting, rather than scary and intimidating. I could not be happier to see my child inspired and happy! VAKS weekly sessions have truly made a HUGE impact on my daughter's confidence!
(Ware) - Posted 1 year ago
My son has been going to Vaks once a week for maths tuition and really enjoys it. He generally hates school and learning so I thought getting him to an extra learning session was going to be a real nightmare but it's been fine thanks to the staffs kindness & knowledge. He enjoys the hour session and actually takes in what he is being taught as he is learning in smaller groups and feels less intimidated than when at school so asks more questions.
(North Finchley) - Posted 1 year ago
I have been working as a science tutor for VAKS at Marlborough School (St Albans) for almost two years and I cannot other than highly recommend this place to young people in need of extra school tuition. This is an excellent space for students, because it not only offers them a close follow up of the science curriculum as thought in their schools, but more importantly, for it encourages them to become confident and to develop independent thinking whilst learning. Lastly, as a tutor i feel I can be myself simply by having the necessary freedom to enthuse young people to the wonders of Science.
(St Albans) - Posted 2 years ago
It is a pleasure to be part of the Vaks team. Not only does our hard work bring out the best in the children, but also in each other.
Fantastic tutoring. Really look forward to Saturdays.
Working for VAKs has given me the opportunity to follow a passion in helping young people recognise their potential. More importantly it has surrounded me with a team who share this passion. The energy and support is truly one of a kind.
Great working here! Look forward to it every Saturday!
I love working at Vaks, we are like a big Family.
Vaks is rated 4.95 based on 160 reviews