UK Mail Group plc Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend UK Mail Group plc

How would you rate UK Mail Group plc ?

"Unfortunately, they deserve no stars. They used to be good but they one of the worst now. Once again, they failed to collect. The frequency of this is 2 out of 3 times now. They no longer respond to inquiries either and the most annoying feature is that they send you an 1 hour time window for collection or delivery which seems to serve the purpose of mocking us as they never ever honour. Sorry UK mail, but you have become a bit of a joke and this was my last booking with you."
"They sent me an e-mail telling me when they would deliver my item . They were spot on and so cheery ."
UK Mail Group plc is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews