UK Mail Group plc Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend UK Mail Group plc
5PM
5PM

Tell us how UK Mail Group plc made you happy

"Worst courier company I've ever known! Lost my parcel 3 times in their own depot, then left it in a "safe place" for the recipient but forgot to leave card saying where the safe place was. Now they tell me the driver was an agency driver and has left and to submit a lost parcel claim which I did and they rejected it despite me providing all receipts and them acknowledging it was their fault! If you speak to customer service on the phone they just advise to email, no managers available generally just don't care at all. I'll never use them again."
Are you UK Mail Group plc? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Unfortunately, they deserve no stars. They used to be good but they one of the worst now. Once again, they failed to collect. The frequency of this is 2 out of 3 times now. They no longer respond to inquiries either and the most annoying feature is that they send you an 1 hour time window for collection or delivery which seems to serve the purpose of mocking us as they never ever honour. Sorry UK mail, but you have become a bit of a joke and this was my last booking with you."
"They sent me an e-mail telling me when they would deliver my item . They were spot on and so cheery ."
UK Mail Group plc is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews