UK Home Shopping Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend UK Home Shopping
9PM
9PM

Tell us how UK Home Shopping made you happy

"Ordered a replacement blade for my lawnmower. Was told that was fine and it would be sent out for the next day. The next day came and had not been delivered so chased and was then informed it wasn't in stock and wont be for another to weeks. The guy on the phone did offer to refund me but I've had no luck finding one elsewhere so just got to hope it's right when it does turn up"
Are you UK Home Shopping? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good product at a great price"
"Great product, prompt and efficient service, highly recommended."
"Excellent service on each occasion I have purchased from UKHS."
"Excellent customer service, brilliant prices & very speedy deliveries on the many items purchased over the last couple of years extremely pleased all round & would highly recommend this company.Thank you ukhs."
"Ordered Wolf Multi tool on Monday was delevered the next day excellent service"
"Great products at a great price delivery isn’t bad either"
"I recently purchased a Wolf Blaster Max2 from UKHS. The item arrived extremely promptly, well within the promised time. I had a small problem with a part, which was resolved immediately with no hassle at all.. So I would say to any prospective customers to deal with this company with extreme confidence."
"Delivered on time by a very cheerful driver, even running late.Easy setup for power washer,rareing to go, have a nice day."
"Just purchased a Wolf Combat Tool & Accessories. Excellent product with all the accessories I needed. Would thoroughly recommend this to anybody requiring an all in one tool."
"i ordered a wolf mig welder online which was in stock for next day delivery as i needed it fast for a job. had a E-mail the next day saying it's out of stock but it's not a problem we will refund your money in the next 7 to 10 days. think it's just a way to hold your money. i will never use again after being let down."
"Arrived on the first possible date of delivery"
"Please please avoid this company Order Number ORD908681 Bought a compressor from them on Amazon when I used the first time it shock so violently it walked across the floor with bits falling off it like a clowns car Called customer services spoke to Richard who was very very rude even shouting aggressively then a manager called back and was much better and arranged to have the item collected for a refund. Item was collected and delivered back to them on the 28th After waiting over a week for refund I contacted them through Amazon and received lie after lie but still no refund. It just seems they are happy to take your money for what can only be described as shoddy merchandise and then try every means not to give it back. Please please avoid this company the item are rubbish the customer service worse and the Refund process none existent lucky for me as i bought on amazon who have said “we offer our A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee for your protection.”"
"Excellent service delivery as promised Assembled product with little problem Wolf 5 speed pillar drill"
"I have just got bmc electric start self propelled wolf 5.5hp petrol lawn mower im so over the moon .the 5stars shouId be 100 stars .getting this have saved me £230.00.so easy to use just push a button to start ,lovely walking pace. so happy many thanks brian"
"I recently purchased a set of 8PC Flexi Combination Spanner Set as a Christmas present for my husband & he is thrilled with them. To quote 'I have used these superb tools a couple of times & they have been wonderfully helpful in resolving problems....excellent quality'. I would add that the product was excellent value for money also."
"Purchased a Wolf combo tool - Arrived very fast , great service"
"Ordered lawnmower it came really quickly very pleased with product and prompt service will definitely use this company again"
"Very happy with the Wolf Sapphire Torch I received , it fits nicely in Car door pocket just right for the winter."
"I bought my partner a aluminium level ruler as a gift for Christmas, it is a brilliant idea for putting up shelves and picture frames. I am impressed with the quality of this product. He will be pleasantly surprised and will use it a lot."
UK Home Shopping is rated 3.96 based on 46 reviews