UK Home Shopping Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend UK Home Shopping

How would you rate UK Home Shopping ?

"Don't buy anything from this company. Liars and cheats. False advertising. No customer service. Avoid avoid avoid."
"Purchased Mower parts on the 24th May 18. Still waiting for delivery today being the 30 June 18. The customer services personal are reluctant to answer emails for an update but eventually told that Ship was having a problem docking. That was 3 weeks ago. They are refusing to reply to me emails now. I think the staff are too embarrassed. Unfortunately the are the sole supplier for parts for my mower. So I have no option but to put up but I will not shut up. My advice is to stay clear of this tin pot company. Buy direct from China or Veitnam. You will get better service and receive your purchases sooner than through UK Home Shopping."
"Bought a compressor it broke down after a couple of weeks contacted the office and a guy told me it was an easy fix to take three bolts of the cylinder head that was enough for me to tell him to get the thing picked up and send me my money back no joy so contacted eBay 3/4 weeks later eBay tell me they can't do anything so contact PayPal, they eventually picked it up 2 months now no money back and no compressor absolutely rubbish company to deal with !!! Avoid"
"Nightmare! Baught item from Ebay store. It arrived clearly having been used before. Oil and petrol all in the packing, instruction book, parts missing, parts blunt, Motor not starting.called them on same day.Returned the next day. Three weeks on still trying to get my Refund. Never ever again!"
"DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS!! Two faulty generators one with a broken bracket and a second with a server petrol leak! It took countless attempts to finally get through to the correct department... it took 3 days to get through! When I did finally get through I was promised a collection and a replacement to be sent out straight away decided to call in the morning to find out that they had not received a confirmation email from TNT... should you not call before promising a customer that this will be done today? Once I finally received the second generator, as stated above the petrol was literally pouring out! Rather than them arranging a collection they asked me to take the petrol tank off (if I had done this the item would have no longer been in warranty, NO THANK YOU) once again I had requested them to come and collect which I was advised someone has been sent out and to then get a call at 5 saying it has been missed once again!! I have asked for a full refund and I am still awaiting to receive my money! I have reported this directly to eBay who are now following it up! If anyone has any sense take this all onboard.... I have left this review on every trading platform that these guys sell on..."
"I have received a faulty product and everyday I ring to return it and all they will do is take my number and offer a call back yet as yet no one ever has. I will have to go through the courts to get a refund. It is within my 7 day return as is my right. But that dosn't apply to them. Or so they think. Beware if something goes wrong. You have no chance."
""Placed an order on 27/08/2017. 5 phone calls and chats later - 06/09/2017 and not a single reply even though i was flagged as "urgent" and "someone would definitely get back in touch today".... Used to love this company a few years back... gone downhill since then obviously!""
"I purchased a WOLF electric planer from UK Home Shopping about 5 years ago, and then again, as I had been imprssed with the quality of the product, and the speed of delivery, ordered a large WOLF air compressor from them, and it's worked perfectly in the 3 years I've had it, not a glitch, and fast delivery. So when I was looking for a generator, I chose to buy from them again too. Again a WOLF product, this time the WPX 7500 E Professional series generator with transport kit. it arrived fast once again, and again is perfect for my needs, supplying enough power to run my welder or my compressor whenever I need, and a Bo us, it has electric start as well as pull start, but starts first time everytime Anyone wanting a reliable product could do far worse than buying from UK Home Shoping. I can recommend them 100% with a clear conscience, knowing they will deliver a good product, no, an excellent product, in a fast rime too."
UK Home Shopping is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews