UK Home Shopping Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend UK Home Shopping

How would you rate UK Home Shopping?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nathan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK Home Shopping in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
""Placed an order on 27/08/2017. 5 phone calls and chats later - 06/09/2017 and not a single reply even though i was flagged as "urgent" and "someone would definitely get back in touch today".... Used to love this company a few years back... gone downhill since then obviously!""
Raymond G. Blaker
"I purchased a WOLF electric planer from UK Home Shopping about 5 years ago, and then again, as I had been imprssed with the quality of the product, and the speed of delivery, ordered a large WOLF air compressor from them, and it's worked perfectly in the 3 years I've had it, not a glitch, and fast delivery. So when I was looking for a generator, I chose to buy from them again too. Again a WOLF product, this time the WPX 7500 E Professional series generator with transport kit. it arrived fast once again, and again is perfect for my needs, supplying enough power to run my welder or my compressor whenever I need, and a Bo us, it has electric start as well as pull start, but starts first time everytime Anyone wanting a reliable product could do far worse than buying from UK Home Shoping. I can recommend them 100% with a clear conscience, knowing they will deliver a good product, no, an excellent product, in a fast rime too."
UK Home Shopping is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews