UK Home Shopping Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend UK Home Shopping
7PM
7PM

Tell us how UK Home Shopping made you happy

"Ordered lawnmower it came really quickly very pleased with product and prompt service will definitely use this company again"
Are you UK Home Shopping? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback UK Home Shopping receives. Reply Free
"Very happy with the Wolf Sapphire Torch I received , it fits nicely in Car door pocket just right for the winter."
"I bought my partner a aluminium level ruler as a gift for Christmas, it is a brilliant idea for putting up shelves and picture frames. I am impressed with the quality of this product. He will be pleasantly surprised and will use it a lot."
"I bought a Wolf Combat tool and it worked superbly sanding in difficult places when using the speed control Excellent tool"
"Pleased with the quick response and delivery. Blower works brilliantly and does just what was needed."
"Very quick and efficient service. Very impressed with the rebate planer."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery highly recommended company"
"great service goods arrived very promptly. great product thanks"
"I ordered wolf 6" digital caliper on Wednesday and received it Thursday morning, fantastic. Only£7 with free postage. Impossible to beat. Looks great as well."
"The Trolley Jack arrived early, well packaged, intact and as described, though I haven't used it yet. The whole process of ordering and delivery was straightforward and easy."
"Good customer service made purchasing this sds drill easy. The delivery was as advised and the product is well made and comes in a good plastic box. Have not used this product yet but Wolf tools are known for their quality which came at a good price."
"Very quick very efficient excellent service"
"I ordered Powerplus Dual Saw Wednesday morning, requesting three to five days delivery, but it was delivered Thursday. How good is that? Haven't tried it yet,been studying manual.Very well written, easy to understand. Should make short work of sawing jobs I have planned for it."
"Excellent product and excellent delivery. Very satisfied."
"My Powerplus - 115 Duel Saw has exceeded my expectations and makes my jobs easy"
"Hi my wolf professional 20volr power tools arrived to day and it is just as I was looking for and at a great price it is a great bit of kit I was very happy with the quality I was just as happy as I have been with all my outher wolf equipment I have purchased"
"Excellent service and good produce"
"it came when it should and it is what was described on ebay, and it works Thanks"
"Delivered on the day we requested as on holiday at the time of ordering. Easy to put together , estart brilliant, even pull start good, very quiet and a pleasure to use"
"Don't buy anything from this company. Liars and cheats. False advertising. No customer service. Avoid avoid avoid."
UK Home Shopping is rated 3.76 based on 29 reviews