UK Concrete Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend UK Concrete

sales@uk-concrete.co.uk

148a Beddington Lane

Telephone

How would you rate UK Concrete ?

"From start to finish a great service, really helpful guys and a fair price. Would recommend."
"Brilliant service, average price"
"Concrete booked on Wednesday for 8am slot Saturday morning. Prepared for pour Thursday and Friday cleared diaries and enlisted help for Saturday pour. On Friday night I was contacted at 7pm informing me delivery would now be 10am. I agreed as long as it was 10am due to later commitments. On Saturday around 9:30 UK concrete called saying it would be later now as the lorry had only just left the last job. I asked when and was first told 11, so I stressed how important 11 was to me as I had commitments later. The shipper would check and call back. He did call back and this time said the lorry hadn’t,t left the previous job. We agreed that he would call me when the wagon arrived back in the yard. It is now 1 o’clock no call and no concrete."
"Excellent service and extremely helpful staff."
"Excellent service, confirmation phone call in the morning confirming a time for the afternoon. Prompt and efficient delivery"
"Very happy with Supply and the quality of floor sereed and the delivery on time and nice Drive good price. Thanks you for service D L East"
"We had issues with site access for the delivery but the driver went above and beyond to accommodate us. Very satisfied and will definitely be using UK Concrete again"
"On time, efficient and easy to deal with."
"Arrive on time, mostly the volumes match up with our maths which is ever important. Concrete is good quality and everyone is easy to deal with"
"Needed to lay the concrete quickly on the same day. I called UK Concrete and they arrived and completed the job as agreed on the same day. Great service and would definitely recommend this firm."
"Driver dropped off an extra 1.5 cubic meters saying he needed to clean the machinery."
"The price was really good unfortunately the pump operator wasnt sonhelpfull with moving it around plus the delays between lorrys was to lomg apart from that its ok"
"Super fast service, Very friendly drivers I can highly recommend this company"
"Not one mix of the Concrete was consultant throught the whole pour, it was either far to dry, not enough cement due to the rubber shoot missing on the back of the truck to direct cement into the mix therefor throwing cement all over the road and not in our mix, the total lack of consistency made it impossible to lay the slab how it should be laid and took twice as much effort from the boys"
"Turned up on time driver was helpful ,spoke with Luke on phone /email who dealt with the order quickly, price was as quoted . Good service"
"We used UK Concrete for the first time last week. Excellent service, on time and exactly what we ordered, friendly helpful staff. Thank you MCM Film Services Limited Deirdre McMahon (Director)"
"They delivered he product on time and were very helpful when booking the job in very professional company"
"Thanks i call sun to 1 more delivery"
"I didn't deal with you but our site guy said they delivered on time and they were good."
"Great service, good team and would highly recommend. Thanks"
UK Concrete is rated 4.46 based on 65 reviews