Travis Perkins Plc Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Travis Perkins Plc

How would you rate Travis Perkins Plc?

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Roger

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Travis Perkins Plc in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Roger Powley
"Brilliant company that has excellent products at unbeatable prices - I could not find a better price for the radiator I needed anywhere else. In addition, excellent staff who re-arranged delivery & provided a fast delivery service."
John Hobbs
"Needed a replacement power tool got off the shelf at my local store BEST PRICE with helpful staff Cant get better than this John"
Jennifer Mccammon
"I ordered multiple items from travis Perkins and they arrived sooner than expected which I was very happy with"
Felicity Torrance
"The product is great - the supply is not good."
"Very rude delivery driver, delivered on kerb but would not deliver to drive 2 ft away no response to ringing branch, contacting via Facebook or twitter ... just don’t bother with them absolutely rubbish and rude"
Michael Price
"Helpful staff who knew their product range and application"
KHALID SHAH
"Great service from Travis Perkins. Their service was exceptional and I was able to receive all my items at a generous discount, at the first attempt. Will use them as my preferred building, construction and gardening supplier moving forward."
David Thistlethwate
"Good product range. Delivery made easy."
Neil
"Ordered two door good price and delivered on the day arranged"
"dulux trade paint at a great price plus free delivery arrived promptly."
Phil Cullen
"Delivered correctly and on time on many ocassions. Excellent firm to deal with."
Mr Giovanni Ferrucci
"Good price for products and good delivery service"
Kristine
"They showed me all the options for my intended purchase and went above and beyond to find ways to reduce the cost of the items. They then rang another branch nearer to my home but as the products were out of stock there they agreed to deliver from their own branch. I was extremely impressed with the customer service and, in addition, the delivery driver was very polite and courteous"
Travis Perkins Plc is rated 4.27 based on 13 reviews