Travis Perkins Plc Reviews

12PM
12PM

Tell us how Travis Perkins Plc made you happy

Telephone
"It's a builders merchants where all of the staff step forward to help and assist."
Are you Travis Perkins Plc? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Travis Perkins Plc receives. Reply Free
"Website with products that I bought (and paid) but after two weeks waiting they finally haven't them. Terrible customer service by phone and queries by email never replied. I suggest you AVOID this place"
"Ordered 2 internal doors to be delivered last Thurs. Got a call straight away to say it would be Fri morning instead so I took the morning off work. No delivery by 11 so I called to ask. Was told theyd call back before lunch...they didnt. I got a call back in the afternoon saying doors would arrive Mon after 3pm....again they didnt but I got a call to say theyd arrive on Wed.....again they didnt and no phonecalls. Theyre now a week late, ive heard several excuses and had many false promises....but obviously my money was taken straight away!!"
"Delivery service is very poor. Ordered a large bag of bark with a provisional delivery date on line of 4 days later. They rang but could not deliver until the next day. We organised someone to transfer and spread the bark on behalf of an elderly relative. On the morning of delivery it was cancelled by TP and arranged first thing for 2 days later. We again arranged for someone to transfer the bark. It was not delivered until after 3 30 despite yet another broken promise of delivery early afternoon and us chasing up delivery by phone, 3 times. The person who was spreading the bark had other commitments and could not wait any longer. Very poor service TP"
"They successfully delivered to us down a tricky side-road and communicated well on delivery issues"
"Very quick service and a great range of stock."
"Couldn't get through on phone at Saltash branch as I live on the Cornish side, So tried ringing Rendle street branch in Plymouth and got through to Gareth first call and he helped me no end and a really great guy , Just wish he would come to the Cornish side 😁😁"
"Reminded me of a 10% offer but only when I got to checkout noticed the 10% off was only a few items, not everything. Really quick follow up on order, offering alternatives that were in stock to facilitate rapid delivery of order"
"Really poor service. They don't care, they don't call back, you have no chance to get a quote out of them, total time wasters. Brought some brick and render from them because they had an offer on. And to this date I still cannot get my invoices which total over £5k. Really annoyed"
"I bought composite decking from Travis in Burnham on Crouch last year. After six months the surface started to disintegrate. I contacted them but they wouldn't come out, they sent the rep from the manufacturer. This very arrogant man said I was wrong and that product was the same as when I bought it. This item has a 10 year guarantee but they won't replace the faulty parts. Don't buy decking from Travis Perkins as the are selling substandard products."
"Good price for item, website easy to use. Order despatched quickly"
"Fantastic customer service highlyrecommend"
"Ordered 6 oak internal doors at the beginning of last week. Was told they would be delivered this morning At 12 noon I rang marple branch to be told they had transport issues and it would be loaded onto the delivery vehicle when it returned to the branch A simple phone call at some point during the morning to explain difficulties would have been courteous and helpful Had to cancel commitment for this afternoon Don’t think I will be using them again or recommending TP to anyone"
"Placed an order with them - was given an estimated delivery date .. On their communication it clearly stated they would be in contact - They were not in contact And that this contact would be to arrange the time and date of the delivery - They simply changed the delivery date to a day when no one was going to be in - and as mentioned were not in contact leaving us to contact them ad find all this out.. Amateur hour .. suggested they would leave all the items out on the road .. brilliant - not going to be in any ones way or liable to be taken there At the moment seems likely the order will need cancelling - its not that the date changed it the lack of basics, like contacting people and agreeing a different date .. not just deciding on a different date for themselves"
"Excellent service from in store staff right through to delivery. Purchased bulk bag of slate chippings which arrived just after 8 am on day requested. Would thoroughly recommend. A very happy customer"
"Everything, could not spell anything with the new click an collect system. Takes ages for them to be your item, builders want to go in look what they want then buy not type it into a iPad then they get it for you, was waiting 30 mins in the stains Tp because of this new set up. It’s not tool station or screw fix it’s for proper builders not diy! Not happy with it new set up"
"Brilliant company that has excellent products at unbeatable prices - I could not find a better price for the radiator I needed anywhere else. In addition, excellent staff who re-arranged delivery & provided a fast delivery service."
"Needed a replacement power tool got off the shelf at my local store BEST PRICE with helpful staff Cant get better than this John"
"I ordered multiple items from travis Perkins and they arrived sooner than expected which I was very happy with"
"The product is great - the supply is not good."
Travis Perkins Plc is rated 3.48 based on 29 reviews