Travis Perkins Plc Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Travis Perkins Plc

How would you rate Travis Perkins Plc ?

"I bought composite decking from Travis in Burnham on Crouch last year. After six months the surface started to disintegrate. I contacted them but they wouldn't come out, they sent the rep from the manufacturer. This very arrogant man said I was wrong and that product was the same as when I bought it. This item has a 10 year guarantee but they won't replace the faulty parts. Don't buy decking from Travis Perkins as the are selling substandard products."
"Ordered 6 oak internal doors at the beginning of last week. Was told they would be delivered this morning At 12 noon I rang marple branch to be told they had transport issues and it would be loaded onto the delivery vehicle when it returned to the branch A simple phone call at some point during the morning to explain difficulties would have been courteous and helpful Had to cancel commitment for this afternoon Don’t think I will be using them again or recommending TP to anyone"
"Placed an order with them - was given an estimated delivery date .. On their communication it clearly stated they would be in contact - They were not in contact And that this contact would be to arrange the time and date of the delivery - They simply changed the delivery date to a day when no one was going to be in - and as mentioned were not in contact leaving us to contact them ad find all this out.. Amateur hour .. suggested they would leave all the items out on the road .. brilliant - not going to be in any ones way or liable to be taken there At the moment seems likely the order will need cancelling - its not that the date changed it the lack of basics, like contacting people and agreeing a different date .. not just deciding on a different date for themselves"
"Excellent service from in store staff right through to delivery. Purchased bulk bag of slate chippings which arrived just after 8 am on day requested. Would thoroughly recommend. A very happy customer"
"Everything, could not spell anything with the new click an collect system. Takes ages for them to be your item, builders want to go in look what they want then buy not type it into a iPad then they get it for you, was waiting 30 mins in the stains Tp because of this new set up. It’s not tool station or screw fix it’s for proper builders not diy! Not happy with it new set up"
"Brilliant company that has excellent products at unbeatable prices - I could not find a better price for the radiator I needed anywhere else. In addition, excellent staff who re-arranged delivery & provided a fast delivery service."
"Needed a replacement power tool got off the shelf at my local store BEST PRICE with helpful staff Cant get better than this John"
"I ordered multiple items from travis Perkins and they arrived sooner than expected which I was very happy with"
"The product is great - the supply is not good."
"Very rude delivery driver, delivered on kerb but would not deliver to drive 2 ft away no response to ringing branch, contacting via Facebook or twitter ... just don’t bother with them absolutely rubbish and rude"
"Helpful staff who knew their product range and application"
"Great service from Travis Perkins. Their service was exceptional and I was able to receive all my items at a generous discount, at the first attempt. Will use them as my preferred building, construction and gardening supplier moving forward."
"Good product range. Delivery made easy."
"Ordered two door good price and delivered on the day arranged"
"dulux trade paint at a great price plus free delivery arrived promptly."
"Delivered correctly and on time on many ocassions. Excellent firm to deal with."
"Good price for products and good delivery service"
"They showed me all the options for my intended purchase and went above and beyond to find ways to reduce the cost of the items. They then rang another branch nearer to my home but as the products were out of stock there they agreed to deliver from their own branch. I was extremely impressed with the customer service and, in addition, the delivery driver was very polite and courteous"
Travis Perkins Plc is rated 3.61 based on 18 reviews