Towsure Products Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Towsure Products

How would you rate Towsure Products?

"This must rank among the very worst of businesses to try to do business with. When the product was delivered the fitter who had travelled over 50 miles to reach our home found there were parts missing from the towbar kit that he was there to fit. Their attempts to correct the problem were febrile; the suggestion that they might put someone in a car and drive up to deliver it today were dismissed as nonsense and when I said "that was a stupid remark" the girl, who claimed to be a "manager" slammed the phone down. As the fitter pointed out one package containing bolts had been torn open and the opened package stuffed into a new bag and sealed. Dealing with this company has been a nightmare from the start. What went wrong - It would be easier and quicker to say what went right! -NOTHING IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING USING TOWSURE, I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU LOOK ELSEWHERE!"
"I bought from Towsure a Towbar Socket 7-pin N-type (SKU: S5). I also purchased a Towbar Socket Gasket (SKU: S82) and a set of Towbar Socket Mounting Bolts (SKU: B68). All parts were received, but then found that the socket and gasket were not as pictured and the gasket was therefore the wrong shape for the socket. In addition the socket mounting bolts were far too short to extend through the socket, or any other socket I have seen. It looks like someone at Towsure might have realised this as they had crossed through the SKU on the packet. Unfortunately some other individual is still sending them out. I have contacted Towsure twice politely asking for their advice on these issues, but a wall of silence. Very poor quality of service and parts. Not to be trusted."
"Poor. Advertised products are never actually in stock."
"Good price and quality. Prompt delivery with text/email alert"
"Ordered a pneumatic jockey wheel as a replacement for the solid wheel fitted to my Bailey caravan. Took 2 days to arrive. Took 2 minutes to change them over. Superb job. Great service. Highly recommended."
"They got the product to me quickly and easily. When i had a query about the product after purchasing it they phoned the company up and dealt with my query quickly and efficiently."
"Great value, all the products I bought were cheaper than anywhere else, also a great loyalty scheme to build up points."
Towsure Products is rated 3.14 based on 7 reviews