Totally Wicked_UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Totally Wicked_UK

How would you rate Totally Wicked_UK ?

Uniquely Precious
"This company has an easy to use website, the vaping products are all high quality and the ecig fluids that they have are great tasting, have a huge variety of flavours and you can choose the strength of the nicotine that you want, even fluids without nicotine for those who are giving up or don’t use nicotine. I found this brand very good for giving up cigarettes, I went from smoking 20 a day to using my v5 vape immediately and never picked up a cigarette again, without problems. Using the site as oppose to a shop to buy, I find delivery very very fast, and no problems up till now. Products are packaged well, and there are often offers available online to save money whereas my local shop didn’t have the same. I won’t use another brand and would highly recommend this brand to anybody looking for a trustworthy high quality vape brand to use"
"Matthew from the Sunderland shop is always a pleasure to deal with!"
"Excellent customer service, fast shipment and well priced goods."
Totally Wicked_UK is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews