Toolstation UK Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Toolstation UK

How would you rate Toolstation UK ?

"Don't trust Saturday delivery Paid extra for Saturday delivery. Didn't arrive on Saturday. Caused a lot of time and hassle to get elsewhere to fit over the weekend. Then took over two weeks and three phone calls to get a refund from Toolstation. Didn't apologise or seem to understand the issue this created. I am a regular customer with hundreds of orders. Normally all is good. However Saturday delivery clearly doesn't work, they don't guarantee it and won't compensate (or even say sorry!) if it doesn't arrive."
"Got an email from them following an online purchase. Actually gave them a 5 star review with a comment "Quality product. Great delivery". They actually had the cheek to reject my 5 star review on the grounds that it was "Too vague". Really? Way to tick off a customer guys!!! Obviously, that's not a response that came from a machine. It takes a human moderator to be that dumb. So I resubmitted a much more detailed 1 star review making it crystal clear what I thought of their bs. They didn't like that one either in spite of its enhanced clarity. Have you ever heard anything like it? So what do we conclude from this? Well, as far as Toolstation management are concerned its APPROVED ONLY reviews that are allowed on their website."
"Nothing against Tool Station and the products.. happy with the service of some employees and goods.. Except for one employee who works at our local branch in Weybridge. Unfortunately this is not the first time that the manager, Mo, has been rude to us. Previously when we had asked to see products before purchasing he would be reluctant and you would feel that you are inconveniencing him and that it is a big issue for him to show you the goods. You just feel he is not happy about serving customers and there is the question of why work in retail then? However, in the past we have ignored his rudeness with a smile. But on this occasion he had more attitude than normal and was extremely rude. When we mentioned to him that this is not the way to speak to customers and that he was rude he started recording us... Never again will I go to this shop.. no thank you ... I will take my business to another branch or shop online... or go else where.. Screw fix is just across the road :-)"
"some of the staff are damn right rude and arrogant like Daniel at the Halifax store. Complained to head office!"
"ToolStation have the same quality of products as a near by rival company, with the bonus of the prices being lower, plus the chance to take a free drink from the vending machine."
"Always great service"
"GOOD SERVICE AT WISHAW"
"Excellent as always."
"Good stock and unbelievable prices will definitely continue to use them"
"Very quick service with stock checks available online. Products were well priced and good quality."
"delivery is free when you spend only £10.products are of good quality."
"Toolstation Canning Town branch were very rude and disrespectful I have made a formal complaint to head office."
P
"Great price, great service, fast shipping what more can you ask for !"
"Super delivery and full stock."
"I always check their prices and find they're the cheapest.. Easy to collect too"
D
"Excellent products at very good prices. The fact that you only need to spend £10 in any one order (not at all difficult) to qualify for free delivery is fantastic. On the very rare occasion that I've needed to return an item as faulty the staff have been most helpful - even on one occasion supplying an uprated product at no extra cost as the original item was no longer available. If only all retailers dealt with customers as Toolstation do we would all be happier people."
"I find Toolstation has an excellent range of stuff which is virtually always in stock but definitely available for next day free delivery! I really rate them"
"Prices are always top notch and quality can't be beaten"
"Good service and value for money"
"Great products and price staff always extremely helpful"
Toolstation UK is rated 4.67 based on 112 reviews