Toolstation UK Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Toolstation UK made you happy

Telephone
"Beau always helpful and polite"
Are you Toolstation UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor, Unreliable, Delivery and collection Ordered 10 Barlo Radiators 6 weeks ago. Arrived Poorly packaged, Damaged on 5 Occasions now. Customer Service truly don't care. Explained that winter is here and no heating in the house and their attitude is OH WELL. They will arrive when they arrive. Delivery dates not correct. Collection for damaged Item dates Not correct. PROMISED TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT RADIATORS WILL BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND PROTECTED. RUBBISH-LIES-BULL. Barlo Compact Radiators keep arriving in THIN PLASTIC FILM WRAP. 6 WEEKS on and I am still 3X RADS down. 3 arrived today.. Guess what. YES ALL DAMAGED. NO PROPER PACKAGING FROM TOOLSTATION POOR POOR POOR SERVICE, AND NO INTEREST FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE Shame really. Used tool station for years. Time for a change. Hello SCREWFIX"
"Bought 66 Luceco downlights from toolstation and had them fitted earlier this year. After a while the glass lenses started to fall out. Now over 30% have fallen out. I called customer service and they will not pay to replace them even though they are no longer IP65 rated and causing a danger in my house. Shocking customer service."
"Ordered something I would usually have sourced from a more business focussed company. I ordered more than the other company have ever had in stock, for less than half the price. Delivery was quick and easy, even to a large and secure site. The parts were of good quality, and performed as needed. I would recommend toolstation to businesses and home users alike!"
"Looking for a replacement cordless drill i came across the Dewalt dcd796d2-gb 18v xr cordless drill normally £199.99 at toolstation but they had them on special offer for £149.99 and when you register it you get 3 years garantee plus if you spend £150 or more you could get a free Dewalt tstak VI deep tool box worth £38.98 from Dewalt this makes this a fantastic bargin . Ive seen the same drill and batteries for £314.99 that makes toolstations a super deal not to be missed"
"Collect your order Don’t let Parcelforce or whoever they use deliver it Shed paint delivered Shed paint was smashed to pieces inside box Ruined my wooden floor my house rug and my clothes Good store Shocking couriers"
"Always helpful Always cheerful Always the best prices Not always the best knowledgeable people but they will go all out to help you."
"All ways have what I need ..prompt service! never waiting in Que long ."
"Friendly staff and very helpful."
"Fantastic customer service, staff are well up on there product knowledge, I brought a circular saw, at the time I was unsure what model to buy, it as advised to buy the makita which I have heard of, I was not pushed to buy it but rather I was well informed, great sales pitch, Newcastle branch weldone, great product trusted brand and fantastic free three year warranty."
"Ordered a new shower & needed it next day it arrived the following morning very happy with speedy delivery & the product as got great deal works perfectly."
"good efficient service with good prices and choice of products"
"Great diy products at good prices"
"All products purchased were cheaper than competition. Would use again."
"We needed a replacement for our wheelbarrow wheel. Most companies only offer complete wheelbarrows, but Toolstation had the exact product in stock. We ordered late on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived at 9.30 the following morning. Well done Toolstation!"
"What more can you say than great prices and service."
"always have what you need or will get it the next day"
"Checked item in stock on line, went into store and came out with the item I wanted within 2 minutes. I wish all shopping could be this easy!"
"Always very helpful at my local branch. I bought a exterior light which was great looking at a very competitive price. My electric cable wasnt long enough so they were more than happy to refund. Ive bought other items in the past and all have been good products"
"Most products available in store, not always best in price but are reasonable. Would highly recommend."
Toolstation UK is rated 4.63 based on 136 reviews