Toolstation UK Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Toolstation UK

How would you rate Toolstation UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

86 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Toolstation UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Had an issue with a product they sold me. VERY quick to reply and rectify the problem. Items bought in the past from ToolStation have been excellent and if ordered to be delivered, have always arrived on time. Happy to recommend."
Chris Warren
"Good value for money. Branches everywhere."
Phillip
"Expensive stock of parts for home & buisness, top Brands, good choice, free delivery on orders over £10"
David
"Good range of items at competitive prices. Very good opening times including evenings and weekends. Thanks."
MICHAEL
"NOTHING EVER CHANGES WITH THEM, AFTER REGULARLY USING THEM FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS ALL I'VE HAD IS FIRST CLASS SERVICE AND ALWAYS FOUND ANYTHING I NEED AT A GREAT PRICE."
"Easy to use online. Fast delivery. Product well packaged."
JAMES PHILIP MOSS
"A wide range of products Quick delivery"
Graham
"A very straight forward company to purchase from. Trade counter very helpful."
Derek Hinde
"always good prices and excelant service."
Guest
"Very competitive prices, very prompt delivery. excellent tracking information and really secure packaging."
John
"I arrived with my item number to hand, the service was good and quick I was in and out in 5 minutes. The item was at the best price after a Internet Search."
David Parry
"Fast delivery at very good prices"
"Their delivery service is unrivalled, order on a Sunday over £10 for free delivery........how can you not be impressed. So long as you know what you are buying its a really good site that I use often."
"Great prices, high levels of stock, quick service & a free drink while you shop. 5* from me"
Jimmaggie
"Needed some radiator valve extensions quickly and toolstation was perfect for next day delivery on my order which was just over £10. Would definitely recommend."
Stephen Hopper
"They have a very carefully selected range of products that are competitively priced"
"goods either arrive very rapidly next day by post, or in a shop a few miles away within ten minutes!! good value and good stock"
"they were great and free postage was brilliant A+++"
Mr Richard Jarvis
"Great range and availability."
John
"Tool station are fab because you only need to spend £10, actually I think it might be just £5 to get free next day delivery, they are uncomplicated with low prices great value for money, my first port of call for all my DIY needs, JP"
Toolstation UK is rated 4.78 based on 90 reviews