Toddler Barn Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn

About Toddler Barn: Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857Broughton Hackett

Click Here

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy

Kimberley C
"I really enjoyed looking through the website because it gave me great ideas for Christmas presents, that I hadn’t thought of before. Really good selection and really good quality as well. Delivery could have been a bit quicker but then that may well have been Hermes and not Toddler Barn themselves. However, will definitely use again!!"
Sorrell C
"Ordered a small ruscksack for my baby boys changed and nappies. Website was easy to use and was full of lovely products, the bag I decided ordered was very cute and an amazing quality product and delivered within 2 days."
Veronique V
"Very lovely items and a very good service🎀 I will come definitely back to buy more!"
"Item received promptly. Product was ideal for what I needed. Box slightly damaged upon arrival but this did not impact the product itself."
"Slight problem with the delivery. I contacted toddler barn who responded excellently. I received my item the very next day. Definitely buy from this company again."
"Excellent product and fast delivery"
"efficient and easy to order"
"My girls are delighted with their new umbrellas. They seem to be well made too. Delivery was a little slower than expected. But overall a positive experience."
"I ordered the lunchbox for my daughter and it came promptly. It’s exactly what I expected and fits my daughters lunch in perfectly. Even fits a good sized water bottle with ease. Would recommend the product I bought and also the service received from Toddler Barn."
"Parcel arrived very quickly and was very well packed. I would certainly use them again"
"Great products and wonderful customer service. Glad I found this website!"
"Very quick dispatch and item was really helpful. Everybody has noticed a change in my daughters behaviour thanks toddler barn"
"Really lovely products! I recently ordered a unicorn backpack and a fairy umbrella. Due to the delivery company (no fault of Toddler Barn) one of the items arrived damaged. Stephanie dealt with my complaint and the service was second to none, they have the best customer services ever! I received a reply to my email within a couple of hours which had me impressed. I was informed that unfortunately the item I had received was out of stock at this time and I was offered a full refund or a (actually more expensive) like-for-like replacement item and on top a discount code for the inconvenience. I actually opted to wait until it was back in stock and I regularly received updates on when the item would arrive. Brilliant service, so happy I will definitely be making more purchases in the future."
"Wash bags received quickly and are if good quality. Very pleased with the company."
"Extremely happy with my purchase and the service :) definitely recommending Toddler Barn to friends and family."
"I was very pleased with the product and the product was exactly what it looked like and does what it says."
"Super fast delivery and website very easy yo navigate. Excellent."
"We only have one shop on the island where I live that sells dry like me, so it’s really difficult to get them, finding Todder Barn has been great and quick delivery is a bonus, easy to order and will definitely be ordering again."
"Bought the apple shaped plates for my grandsons. Very quick efficient delivery, great looking plates. Good price for 3. Highly recommend"
"Very pleased with item ordered and delivery procedure"
"Arrived well packaged. I haven't yet used the products so can not recommend them but they look ideal for our potty training needs."
"Excellent service very pleased."
"Great product"