Toddler Barn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn
Read Toddler Barn Reviews

About Toddler Barn:

Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857Broughton Hackett

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 6th November 2018
kimberley crooks
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 5th November 2018
Sorrell Caddell
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 8th October 2018
Veronique Van hecke
More Photos & Videos
Thank you for the fast reply and very good smooth understanding and communication very very appreciative for your services
Very good products and website easy to use. Delivery time for free delivery orders could be quicker.
I love the products and thought there were great value for money BUT packaging is an issue. The cardboard box it came in was huge and there were way too many plastic air bags inside. I had to pop each one before I could dispose of it which frightened the baby. Then I was left with A LOT of plastic to throw away, it made me annoyed.
Item dispatched quickly and arrived in good condition but delivery was rather slow. Took 4 working days to be delivered and was charged for this slow service. If delivery was free that would be no issue but when you pay for delivery you 'd expect something quicker.
Product arrived quickly with good communication about delivery.
Thank you .
Cannot comment as item is a gift and has not yet been opened. Service was as promised and item delivered on time to the secure place as requested.
Quick delivery and good communication. Would recommend them to friends and family.
Simple to order and pay. Delivered as expected in appropriate packaging.
A cute present but a little smaller than I anticipated! Also doesn't come with batteries so a bit inconvenient.
Pleased with products bought very bright colourful
Great lunch box/bag for my daughter. Will use toddler barn again xx
Short delay on delivery but upon contact to follow up query the product arrived swiftly. Problem dealt with speedily and professionally.
Nice products which were as expected.
Toddler Barn need to look at their packaging and standard postage. The packaging of one of the items I bought (a half moon lamp) was pretty crushed - that’s fine for me but if it had been a gift, I’d have been a bit miffed.
Also, I did choose NOT to upgrade the postage, but even so, processing took a few days. Again, not a massive problem for me but if you need anything relatively quickly, you’re going to need to pay more for express delivery of some sort.
It’s a shame about these two points because Toddler Barn has a huge range of good products available, but I’d think twice now and possiby look elsewhere.
Happy with purchase thankyou , I did think it was coming in grey because the picture I saw was grey and I received a red and natural colour
The site was easy to use. Shipping was prompt. I would have given 5 stars but my package got misplaced by the carrier and the customer support team are working hard with me to solve the issue
So happy with the service , order was well packaged
Very fast delivery and good quality product.
Toddler Barn is rated 4.55 based on 127 reviews