Toddler Barn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn
Read Toddler Barn Reviews

About Toddler Barn:

Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857Broughton Hackett

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy
My bag for my little boy arrived and he loved it although the zip is broken and I don’t have time to return in time due to me working and I had thrown away the packaging, broke the first time I unzipped it, was very upset.
Ordered a d v d still had not arrived after a week .When I contacted company they could not even find out where it was yet alone when I would receive it .In the end had to ask for a refund.Really poor customer service and seems no one was interested so would not use again.
Website and products were good. However, a week after I received the email saying my item had been dispatched and after the latest delivery date on that email I am still waiting for my item to appear. It's immensely frustrating as the parcel tracker gives no sense of where this might be. I've also now missed the occasion for which the item was purchased.
Order placed Oct 27th, not despatched till November 9th, as at today, November 16th nothing received. Awaiting response from Customer Service.
We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive your item. We will always resolve delivery issues as they are enormously frustrating. Rest assured now you have contacted us and we are aware we will make sure that this is resolved. Please always contact us at customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk we operate our customer service seven days a week, and are here to help.
Kindest regards
Toddlerbarn.
Found the item to look cheaper than on website
Toddler Barn is rated 4.55 based on 127 reviews