Toddler Barn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn
Read Toddler Barn Reviews

About Toddler Barn:

Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857Broughton Hackett

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy
Thank you for the fast reply and very good smooth understanding and communication very very appreciative for your services
Item received promptly. Product was ideal for what I needed. Box slightly damaged upon arrival but this did not impact the product itself.
Slight problem with the delivery. I contacted toddler barn who responded excellently. I received my item the very next day. Definitely buy from this company again.
Excellent product and fast delivery
efficient and easy to order
Very good products and website easy to use. Delivery time for free delivery orders could be quicker.
My girls are delighted with their new umbrellas. They seem to be well made too. Delivery was a little slower than expected. But overall a positive experience.
I ordered the lunchbox for my daughter and it came promptly. It’s exactly what I expected and fits my daughters lunch in perfectly. Even fits a good sized water bottle with ease. Would recommend the product I bought and also the service received from Toddler Barn.
My bag for my little boy arrived and he loved it although the zip is broken and I don’t have time to return in time due to me working and I had thrown away the packaging, broke the first time I unzipped it, was very upset.
Parcel arrived very quickly and was very well packed. I would certainly use them again
Great products and wonderful customer service. Glad I found this website!
Very quick dispatch and item was really helpful. Everybody has noticed a change in my daughters behaviour thanks toddler barn
Really lovely products! I recently ordered a unicorn backpack and a fairy umbrella. Due to the delivery company (no fault of Toddler Barn) one of the items arrived damaged. Stephanie dealt with my complaint and the service was second to none, they have the best customer services ever! I received a reply to my email within a couple of hours which had me impressed. I was informed that unfortunately the item I had received was out of stock at this time and I was offered a full refund or a (actually more expensive) like-for-like replacement item and on top a discount code for the inconvenience. I actually opted to wait until it was back in stock and I regularly received updates on when the item would arrive. Brilliant service, so happy I will definitely be making more purchases in the future.
Ordered a d v d still had not arrived after a week .When I contacted company they could not even find out where it was yet alone when I would receive it .In the end had to ask for a refund.Really poor customer service and seems no one was interested so would not use again.
Item was much smaller than expected and was slightly dirty when taken out of the packaging.
Over item 3 weeks again still no item.
Wash bags received quickly and are if good quality. Very pleased with the company.
Extremely happy with my purchase and the service :) definitely recommending Toddler Barn to friends and family.
I was very pleased with the product and the product was exactly what it looked like and does what it says.
Super fast delivery and website very easy yo navigate. Excellent.
Toddler Barn is rated 4.55 based on 127 reviews