Toddler Barn Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn

About Toddler Barn: Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857
Broughton Hackett

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy

Kimberley C
"I really enjoyed looking through the website because it gave me great ideas for Christmas presents, that I hadn’t thought of before. Really good selection and really good quality as well. Delivery could have been a bit quicker but then that may well have been Hermes and not Toddler Barn themselves. However, will definitely use again!!"
Sorrell C
"Ordered a small ruscksack for my baby boys changed and nappies. Website was easy to use and was full of lovely products, the bag I decided ordered was very cute and an amazing quality product and delivered within 2 days."
Veronique V
"Very lovely items and a very good service🎀 I will come definitely back to buy more!"
"Out of 3 items 2 were damaged. One beyond use. I have emailed customer service and am yet to get a response. Not happy as currently storing broken items!"
"Very quick & efficient service!"
"Love this umbrella, grand-children love them ! Although it takes a lot longer to go for a walk in the rain !"
"Item dispatched quickly and arrived in good condition but delivery was rather slow. Took 4 working days to be delivered and was charged for this slow service. If delivery was free that would be no issue but when you pay for delivery you 'd expect something quicker."
"First time I’ve ordered. Came in a reasonable time and the pink unicorn back pack is so ideal for toddlers and small babies when going out. It’s pretty & spacious and has compartments for nappies, snacks etc."
"I ordered a DVD quite late for Christmas but there must have been magic in the air, or the elves at Toddler Barn were working extra hard, as I received my order intact on Christmas Eve! It was a Secret Santa present so relief all around! Many thanks and hope 2019 is full of good things for you all!"
"Love Spots Magical Christmas."
"Excellent communication arrived when expected could not ask for more"
"Great service easy to choose"
"Excellent fast service! Thankyou"
"Dealt with silly address is5take on my part very quickly and competently. Thank you."
"The perfect gift, lovely quality item, well packaged and quick delivery time"
"Very happy with purchase. I had some issues with delivery, but this was purely down to the courier service, Samantha and Judith were very helpful, amazing customer service. What a refreshing change. I would definitely order again."
"love love love all the items i recieved definately will b shopping again :)"
"I ordered 2 backpacks & pencil case. They are lovely really pleased with them. First time I have ordered & I will definitely shop from toddler barn again."
"Timely delivery and professional handling of my query Really appreciated the high touch Fabio"
"Product arrived quickly with good communication about delivery."
"Thank you ."
"Very prompt service. Thank you."
"Great selection, good prices, fast delivery."
Toddler Barn is rated 4.60 based on 98 reviews