Toddler Barn Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn

About Toddler Barn: Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857
Broughton Hackett

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy

Kimberley C
"I really enjoyed looking through the website because it gave me great ideas for Christmas presents, that I hadn’t thought of before. Really good selection and really good quality as well. Delivery could have been a bit quicker but then that may well have been Hermes and not Toddler Barn themselves. However, will definitely use again!!"
Sorrell C
"Ordered a small ruscksack for my baby boys changed and nappies. Website was easy to use and was full of lovely products, the bag I decided ordered was very cute and an amazing quality product and delivered within 2 days."
Veronique V
"Very lovely items and a very good service🎀 I will come definitely back to buy more!"
"Order placed Oct 27th, not despatched till November 9th, as at today, November 16th nothing received. Awaiting response from Customer Service."
We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive your item. We will always resolve delivery issues as they are enormously frustrating. Rest assured now you have contacted us and we are aware we will make sure that this is resolved. Please always contact us at customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk we operate our customer service seven days a week, and are here to help.
Kindest regards
Toddlerbarn.
"Quick delivery and good communication. Would recommend them to friends and family."
"Excellent delivery time. Thanks"
"This teddy was absolutely lovely my granddaughter will love it thank you."
"Simple to order and pay. Delivered as expected in appropriate packaging."
"Easy to use, lovely product and promo delivery 😊"
"lovely dinosaur back pack, lunch box and flask. Well made and great designs."
"Very good service. I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you!"
"swift and efficient service"
"A cute present but a little smaller than I anticipated! Also doesn't come with batteries so a bit inconvenient."
"Great Service and Prompt reply’s Competitive prices will Definately shop again. Certainly recommend them"
"Pleased with products bought very bright colourful"
"Excellent service. Great products. Fast delivery."
"Very happy with the service. Brilliant product range."
"Arrived quickly & just what I wanted for my grand daughter."
"Great service and answered emails very fast."
"Good product received in good time, Thanks"
"Very satisfied with product delivery and customer service will use this company again"
Toddler Barn is rated 4.60 based on 67 reviews