Tileflair Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Tileflair

How would you rate Tileflair?

"The website shows a bag of Ardex X77 , when it turned up it was a tub, I thought I was ordering a 20kg bag as shown on the picture for the product. However you have to scroll down to order what you want. The picture stays the same. Miss leading and not what I wanted. Shame as everything else was good. The pictures need to be changed so customers know exactly what they are purchasing."
"Terrible customer service. Ordered 2 tiles over a week ago, was informed they would be in the store on the Monday (a few days later), I had to chase up on the Tuesday and was told they would definitely be in that day between 12 and 4pm. I went into the store later that day and whilst they had the paperwork no tiles were delivered. I explained that my plumber was only in for 3 days, the last day being weds, the next day. On weds I had to chase them again only to speak to a very rude woman at the cribbs causeway store but she did say she would try to find out where they were. She did phone back and left a msg on my voicemail saying they would be in store the following Monday, no apology or explanation from them and sadly no good to me as the plumber has now finished. Thankfully I found an original tile at the back of my garage that the plumber was able to use but shame for tileflair as they've lost the sale and lost my custom ever again. Not impressed."
"Superb staff who are happy to accommodate and answer all queries and fantastic communication! Wonderful tiles at super prices as well."
Tileflair is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews