Tileflair Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Tileflair

How would you rate Tileflair?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tileflair in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Terrible customer service. Ordered 2 tiles over a week ago, was informed they would be in the store on the Monday (a few days later), I had to chase up on the Tuesday and was told they would definitely be in that day between 12 and 4pm. I went into the store later that day and whilst they had the paperwork no tiles were delivered. I explained that my plumber was only in for 3 days, the last day being weds, the next day. On weds I had to chase them again only to speak to a very rude woman at the cribbs causeway store but she did say she would try to find out where they were. She did phone back and left a msg on my voicemail saying they would be in store the following Monday, no apology or explanation from them and sadly no good to me as the plumber has now finished. Thankfully I found an original tile at the back of my garage that the plumber was able to use but shame for tileflair as they've lost the sale and lost my custom ever again. Not impressed."
Saba Khadim
"Superb staff who are happy to accommodate and answer all queries and fantastic communication! Wonderful tiles at super prices as well."
Tileflair is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews