Speccies The Specs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speccies The Specs Warehouse
Read Speccies The Specs Warehouse Reviews

About Speccies The Specs Warehouse:

We are a family-run, independent practice providing expert personal eye-wear service with walk-in consultations.

Offering designer eye-wear within affordable reach, The Specs Warehouse boasts a wide range of designer frames not available on the high street, along with a lifetime aftercare service for glasses.

Whether you need single-vision lenses, reading glasses, varifocals, sports eye-wear or sunglasses; we offer the kind of personalised, professional service you can’t get online.

Our experts can advise on the right lens materials and thicknesses for optimum and relaxed vision, as well as any coatings you may require.

specciesorders@gmail.com

Unit 9 The Beresford CentreWade RoadBasingstokeHampshireRG24 8FA

Tell us how Speccies The Specs Warehouse made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Good prices and friendly efficient service, would definitely recommend species
Very professional and helpful.
I had always looked at the sign on my way to Basingstoke recycling , and thought there must be a catch, why would you buy from any where other than the traditional highstreet store. I met someone only by chance who had just been and they recommended. I took my prescription the team helped me choose the frame, provided honesty on what suited and what didn't. No catches, or surprise costs , great selection . Glasses arrived as planned within 2 weeks.
Really nice people so helpful
Shane was really helpful taking time to explain every option with my varifocals. I am extremely pleased with them. 😊
Great efficient service by the team, good quality frames at very low prices with many aftercare offers avalible to keep glasses in good shape
Am very pleased with the very specific attention that was given me. Thank you very much.
Thank you Peggy for your great review. We really enjoy serving wonderful customers and giving them great specs with the bespoke lenses you needed. See you in six months for your free service on all your specs.
Fantastic service thank you.
Thank you Cindy for the great review. Shane loves giving people the best service and his wealth of experience makes sure you get the right eye wear for you.
very good service and very helpful
Thank you Venetia for your review. We work very hard to make sure the service and products are of the highest standards
I am very impressed, with the service that you provide
Thank you Paul for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you at your free six month service on your specs.
Very attentive & polite staff.
Hi Neville
Thank you very much for giving us a review. We do try our best for all our customers.
You have given us 4 stars, which is very positive, but for us it means we could have done better.
We would love to have some feedback on what we could have done better that would have made your experience with us a 5 star experience.
Feel free to reply here, give us a call and ask for Ben, or would you be happy for us to contact you?
Thanks again for your review.
Excellent and personalised service. Would highly recommend the team.
Thank you Ray for your wonderful review. Its very nice to be appreciated and recommended to other customers.
Speccies Exeter, excellent service and attention to detail. Highly recommend them.
Thank you for your kind review Ruth. We are passionate about our business and giving customers the best eye wear and service. We look forward to seeing you at your free six month service
Shane is the most helpful and attentive person I have come across when buying new glasses in 45 years of wearing them! I have no hesitation in recommending him to everyone.
Hi Morgan. Wow what a lovely review!
We do try to do our best for all of our customers, it's great to hear you are happy with you new glasses and the service we provide.
Please don't hesitate to call in if there is anything you need us for.
Thanks again!
Very helpful when choosing the right glasses and cheaper then I was expecting. Can highly recommend and wouldn't go anywhere else.
Hi Laura!
Great to hear you are happy with your new glasses and the service you have had from us. Thank you for such a wonderful review. Please do pop in or give us a call if you need us again!
Enjoy your new specs
Extremely thorough and helpful. Took plenty of time in helping me choose the best frames to match my needs and my style. Now enjoying lovely new glasses with better frames at less than half the price of my local optician. Nowadays you can get cheaper elsewhere, but probably not better!
Thank you Kerry for your great review. We work hard to get the range of frames from around Europe right so that our customers can enjoy styles that aren't normally available and we enjoy matching the right frame to the needs of our customers. It's our passion. We look forward to seeing you for your six monthly free service on your specs to keep them looking and feeling great.
Great range of glass frames and prices to suit most people. You can just browse without pressure or easily receive friendly and helpful assistance from knowledgeable staff.

I have recently purchased my 2nd pair of glasses from Speccies in Basingstoke which I am very pleased with. I definitely recommend them.
Hi Peter

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are all very pleased you are happy with your new specs and the service you have had. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you
Thanks again
very prompt service. excellent advice given prior to purchase and very good fitting service.
Hi Peter
Thanks for your review and your feedback. It's great to know that you are happy with your glasses and the service you have received.
Please do come and see us if there is anything else we can do for you
Tanks again
Very helpful and friendly staff dog friendly shop would definitely recommend to friends and family see you next time
Thank you Marcus for your review. We look forward to seeing you in six months for your free service to keep your specs clean and adjusted.

Shane.
Perfect, friendly and speedy service. Very knowledgeable and I’ll definitely buy my glasses here in the future.
Hi Martyn
Thanks for your review! We are so pleased you are happy with the service and your glasses. Do come and see us if there is anything else we can do for you.
Have a great weekend!