Speccies The Specs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speccies The Specs Warehouse
Read Speccies The Specs Warehouse Reviews

About Speccies The Specs Warehouse:

We are a family-run, independent practice providing expert personal eye-wear service with walk-in consultations.

Offering designer eye-wear within affordable reach, The Specs Warehouse boasts a wide range of designer frames not available on the high street, along with a lifetime aftercare service for glasses.

Whether you need single-vision lenses, reading glasses, varifocals, sports eye-wear or sunglasses; we offer the kind of personalised, professional service you can’t get online.

Our experts can advise on the right lens materials and thicknesses for optimum and relaxed vision, as well as any coatings you may require.

specciesorders@gmail.com

Unit 9 The Beresford CentreWade RoadBasingstokeHampshireRG24 8FA

Tell us how Speccies The Specs Warehouse made you happy
Perfect, friendly and speedy service. Very knowledgeable and I’ll definitely buy my glasses here in the future.
Excellent service and follow up.
Hi Louise
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
Do come and see us if there is anything else you need
Thanks very much again
Fantastic products, great service and very knowledgeable, would recommend to anyone looking for great quality spectacles and price.
Staff are very pleasant and knowledgeable and I am very satisfied with the personal service I received.
Hi David

What a lovely review! Thank you so much.
Do pop in or give us a call if we can do anything else for you. See you in 6 months for your free service.

Thanks again
A+ service and product (less than half the price of boots opticians for same lenses)
Hi Nicholas
Thanks for such a great review! Do pop in if you need us for anything else, otherwise we will get in touch in around 6 months time to service your glasses for you.
Thanks again!
Very welcoming, informative and patient, plenty of time to choose the right frames.
Hi Karen!
Thank you so much for your review! Do give us a call or pop in if there is anything else we can do for you. In the mean time we will be in touch in 6 months to do your free service on your specs.
Excellent service
Hi Mark.
Thanks for your review! Remember you can pop in if you need your glasses adjusted at any time.
We will be in touch in 6 months time to do your routine aftercare service on them, but do pop in or give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you.
Thanks again!
Absolutely thrilled with the service. To be honest I have worn glasses for 27 years ,and in that time I have never experienced such a thorough service from an opticians. Ben is efficient, patient and extremely knowledgeable. If you need glasses forget the high street this is where you need to head.
Hi Louise
What a lovely review! Thank you!
Do pop in or give us a call if there is anything you need from us. We will be in touch in around 6 months time to service your specs.
Thanks again!
Bought my last several pairs of glasses from Speccies, fantastic service, friendly knowledgeable staff, top quality product, and significantly cheaper than highstreet prices. Particularly like their free glasses MOT's which keep the frames in top shape.
Hi Mr Barr
Thank you so much for your great review.
We look forward to seeing you for your six monthly free service on all your specs. Do pop in if any adjustments are required or if there is anything else we can do for you.
As a thank you for your review we have put £20 credit in your records for you to use with us next time.
Thanks again!
Ben and Speccies went well above the call of duty for me, and I was blown away. I had problem with my script and my glasses had to be remade, this was done at zero cost. Ben was happy to help me. Service like this does not happen often. Thank you Speccies. I am a client for life.
Hi Amanda!
Thank you so much for your review. Its lovely to be appreciated. We look forward to seeing you for your sunglasses when they come through.
Ben
What a great place! I never knew this place existed until a friend of mine told me of them. The staff are wonderful, very friendly and very knowledgeable. It’s a very different experience compared to other opticians. I’ve ordered new glasses today and I can’t wait to collect them!
Speccies The Specs Warehouse is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews