Speccies The Specs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speccies The Specs Warehouse
Read Speccies The Specs Warehouse Reviews

About Speccies The Specs Warehouse:

We are a family-run, independent practice providing expert personal eye-wear service with walk-in consultations.

Offering designer eye-wear within affordable reach, The Specs Warehouse boasts a wide range of designer frames not available on the high street, along with a lifetime aftercare service for glasses.

Whether you need single-vision lenses, reading glasses, varifocals, sports eye-wear or sunglasses; we offer the kind of personalised, professional service you can’t get online.

Our experts can advise on the right lens materials and thicknesses for optimum and relaxed vision, as well as any coatings you may require.

specciesorders@gmail.com

Unit 9 The Beresford CentreWade RoadBasingstokeHampshireRG24 8FA

Tell us how Speccies The Specs Warehouse made you happy
I needed urgent help during the lockdown and Ben came to the rescue. I confess I haven't used Speccies before, (although my husband has), but I will certainly be using them again. Ben is professional, friendly and made me feel very comfortable during our appointments. They have a broad range of reasonably priced frames and their after-sales service is excellent. Refreshing change from the high street giants.
Ben is so helpful sorted my glasses out
Ben is fantastic. My prescription is very delicate and he knows just the way to tweak them. Thanks Ben
The service was very good when I was choosing a frame shape. As a new customer to wearing glasses I felt the task was daunting due to the amount of choice. Speccies highlighted frames that would suit the shape of my face. My decision was made quickly and with confidence, which was fantastic.
The glasses were delivered during lockdown to my doorstep which was impressive too.
Over and above service with collection and drop off in these difficult times.
Very helpful and know what they are doing recommend them alot
Amazing as always
Just been to the Basingstoke branch to get my (Specsavers) glasses repaired. Brilliant service -glasses repaired, new nosepads, friendly, helpful and efficient member of staff and absolutely no cost. Specsavers eat your heart out - I know where I'll be getting my next pair of glasses from.
Hi!
Thank you so much for your review! It really helps, especially in the current climate.
We look forward to seeing you next time!
Thanks again
Good prices and friendly efficient service, would definitely recommend species
Very professional and helpful.
I had always looked at the sign on my way to Basingstoke recycling , and thought there must be a catch, why would you buy from any where other than the traditional highstreet store. I met someone only by chance who had just been and they recommended. I took my prescription the team helped me choose the frame, provided honesty on what suited and what didn't. No catches, or surprise costs , great selection . Glasses arrived as planned within 2 weeks.
Really nice people so helpful
Shane was really helpful taking time to explain every option with my varifocals. I am extremely pleased with them. 😊
Great efficient service by the team, good quality frames at very low prices with many aftercare offers avalible to keep glasses in good shape
Am very pleased with the very specific attention that was given me. Thank you very much.
Thank you Peggy for your great review. We really enjoy serving wonderful customers and giving them great specs with the bespoke lenses you needed. See you in six months for your free service on all your specs.
Fantastic service thank you.
Thank you Cindy for the great review. Shane loves giving people the best service and his wealth of experience makes sure you get the right eye wear for you.
very good service and very helpful
Thank you Venetia for your review. We work very hard to make sure the service and products are of the highest standards
I am very impressed, with the service that you provide
Thank you Paul for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you at your free six month service on your specs.
Very attentive & polite staff.
Hi Neville
Thank you very much for giving us a review. We do try our best for all our customers.
You have given us 4 stars, which is very positive, but for us it means we could have done better.
We would love to have some feedback on what we could have done better that would have made your experience with us a 5 star experience.
Feel free to reply here, give us a call and ask for Ben, or would you be happy for us to contact you?
Thanks again for your review.
Excellent and personalised service. Would highly recommend the team.
Thank you Ray for your wonderful review. Its very nice to be appreciated and recommended to other customers.
Speccies The Specs Warehouse is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews