Speccies The Specs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speccies The Specs Warehouse
Read Speccies The Specs Warehouse Reviews

About Speccies The Specs Warehouse:

We are a family-run, independent practice providing expert personal eye-wear service with walk-in consultations.

Offering designer eye-wear within affordable reach, The Specs Warehouse boasts a wide range of designer frames not available on the high street, along with a lifetime aftercare service for glasses.

Whether you need single-vision lenses, reading glasses, varifocals, sports eye-wear or sunglasses; we offer the kind of personalised, professional service you can’t get online.

Our experts can advise on the right lens materials and thicknesses for optimum and relaxed vision, as well as any coatings you may require.

specciesorders@gmail.com

Unit 9 The Beresford CentreWade RoadBasingstokeHampshireRG24 8FA

Tell us how Speccies The Specs Warehouse made you happy
Very helpfull would definaly recomend
The staff are so helpful and friendly and so honest with helping to choose new frames.
We turned up on the off chance of being seen, luckily for us there was a “no show” for an appointment. We were given plenty of time and some good advice, soon after I had my new speccies specs which I have been very pleased with.
Love Speccies. Brilliant service from start to finish as well as keeping us safe with individual appointments and social distancing. Suggestions from Ben on what frames would suit me was spot on. Good follow up afterwards both with fitting and was nice to receive a phone call to check if my new glasses were ok.
Thank you Julie for your lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you in six months for your free service. Have a great Christmas.
Great local personal service, 👍🏼
Great selection of glasses and great service
First class. Professional high tech service providing top end frames and optics. No piped music, teams of hovering receptionists or top heavy hospitality that has to be paid for in the cost of your glasses.
Excellent value without compromise on quality.
Highly recommended.
Fantastic service - much better than the High Street options . Would thoroughly recommend
Really happy with service received. All members of staff extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend as prices very competitive.
Very friendly helpful and professional staff.
To try and choose glasses whilst wearing a face covering during COVID is no mean feat. They managed to find a pair that suit me and that I am overjoyed with. I’m very happy with the quality of my glasses and the level of service from the staff.
This is the 2 pair of glasses I have purchased from speccies and won’t be the last.
Thank you Karl for your kind review. It's great to be appreciated and you were a pleasure to serve.
Great service and advice. Glasses are amazing best I’ve ever had.
Very friendly and professional; go the extra mile to give an excellent service.
I needed urgent help during the lockdown and Ben came to the rescue. I confess I haven't used Speccies before, (although my husband has), but I will certainly be using them again. Ben is professional, friendly and made me feel very comfortable during our appointments. They have a broad range of reasonably priced frames and their after-sales service is excellent. Refreshing change from the high street giants.
Ben is so helpful sorted my glasses out
Ben is fantastic. My prescription is very delicate and he knows just the way to tweak them. Thanks Ben
The service was very good when I was choosing a frame shape. As a new customer to wearing glasses I felt the task was daunting due to the amount of choice. Speccies highlighted frames that would suit the shape of my face. My decision was made quickly and with confidence, which was fantastic.
The glasses were delivered during lockdown to my doorstep which was impressive too.
Over and above service with collection and drop off in these difficult times.
Very helpful and know what they are doing recommend them alot
Amazing as always
Just been to the Basingstoke branch to get my (Specsavers) glasses repaired. Brilliant service -glasses repaired, new nosepads, friendly, helpful and efficient member of staff and absolutely no cost. Specsavers eat your heart out - I know where I'll be getting my next pair of glasses from.
Hi!
Thank you so much for your review! It really helps, especially in the current climate.
We look forward to seeing you next time!
Thanks again