The Party Belles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Party Belles

How would you rate The Party Belles ?

"I'm so pleased I found party belles my 5 year old son he absolutely loved his dinosuar party at the weekend just gone 8/9/13 the entertainer was fab loads of party games and kept the children entertained from start to finish. He expecially loved the dinosaur picture game and egg Hunt!! Thanks so much one happy little boy and all his friends loved it too! Would definitely recommend!"
"I just wanted to email to say that our Party Belle Entertainer Kacey was outstanding at our party this weekend. She was full of energy from the moment she arrived and my daughter didn't leave her side. The party was full of entertainment and the children had a blast. Ive been to many birthday parties over the years but Ive never seen an entertainer captivate them for a full two hours. Thank you again and I shall be recommending your company and Kacey to everyone."
"The Party Belles entertained for my son and daughter's joint birthday party. It was a Unicorn and Superhero theme and the entertainers were fantastic. They catered for over 30 children from 3 year olds up to 7/8 year olds. A brilliant company that provides an excellent service. All of the children had such a good time and my two loved it."
"The Party Belles entertained the children at my wedding. I had 25 children who were different ages and they had so much fun with the entertainer. They enjoyed the day as much as we did. Great company and excellent service. Highly recommend"
"Thank you so much Party Belles for such a fun day, you made Millie’s birthday so special. The games, face painting, arts and crafts were brilliant! Millie had the best time and was made to feel like a princes. We will look forward to seeing you next year! Thanks again xx"
"For my daughter Madeleines 6th birthday, I did her a Moana party. As there were 40+ children, I decided to hire entertainment. The Party Belles sent out Paula/Moana. Well, she must have magical powers, because she kept every one of those children’s attention for over two hours. She did games, karaoke, tattoos, glitter face paint, magic and balloon models for every child. They danced, sang and played games, all of which were in keeping with the Moana theme but also personalised to my daughter. She was made to feel like the star of the show. Paula supplied everything, pass the parcel presents, medals, a certificate for the birthday girl, even the disco lights and effects. She made Madeleines 6th birthday a day she will never forget. I cannot thank you enough or recommend you highly enough. In fact Paula was so good, my friend has hired her for her sons space and alien party this weekend and many other Mums have asked for contact details for their kids parties. THANK YOU PAULA/MOANA FOR HELPING MAKE THE DAY SO MAGICAL. See you on her 7th birthday xx birthday 🍰 🎈🧚🏻‍♂️🎉🐶🎀👑👸6️⃣💜🦄🎈❤️"
"First Class children's entertainers. The best in the South East."
"I booked the partybelles for my daughters 6th birthday party after several recommendations. They were amazing and my daughter and all her friends had the best time! So much packed into just a few hours.......Dancing,games,face painting, balloon modelling,tattooing and a treasure hunt. Just brilliant!! Will definatly be booking them again next year!! Thanks partybelles. xx"
The Party Belles is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews