The Party Belles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Party Belles

How would you rate The Party Belles?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to Β£2.00
Jo
For my daughter Madeleines 6th birthday, I did her a Moana party. As there were 40+ children, I decided to hire entertainment. The Party Belles sent out Paula/Moana. Well, she must have magical powers, because she kept every one of those children’s attention for over two hours. She did games, karaoke, tattoos, glitter face paint, magic and balloon models for every child. They danced, sang and played games, all of which were in keeping with the Moana theme but also personalised to my daughter. She was made to feel like the star of the show. Paula supplied everything, pass the parcel presents, medals, a certificate for the birthday girl, even the disco lights and effects. She made Madeleines 6th birthday a day she will never forget. I cannot thank you enough or recommend you highly enough. In fact Paula was so good, my friend has hired her for her sons space and alien party this weekend and many other Mums have asked for contact details for their kids parties. THANK YOU PAULA/MOANA FOR HELPING MAKE THE DAY SO MAGICAL. See you on her 7th birthday xx birthday 🍰 πŸŽˆπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸŽ‰πŸΆπŸŽ€πŸ‘‘πŸ‘Έ6οΈβƒ£πŸ’œπŸ¦„πŸŽˆβ€οΈ

You've raised
Β£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Party Belles in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"For my daughter Madeleines 6th birthday, I did her a Moana party. As there were 40+ children, I decided to hire entertainment. The Party Belles sent out Paula/Moana. Well, she must have magical powers, because she kept every one of those children’s attention for over two hours. She did games, karaoke, tattoos, glitter face paint, magic and balloon models for every child. They danced, sang and played games, all of which were in keeping with the Moana theme but also personalised to my daughter. She was made to feel like the star of the show. Paula supplied everything, pass the parcel presents, medals, a certificate for the birthday girl, even the disco lights and effects. She made Madeleines 6th birthday a day she will never forget. I cannot thank you enough or recommend you highly enough. In fact Paula was so good, my friend has hired her for her sons space and alien party this weekend and many other Mums have asked for contact details for their kids parties. THANK YOU PAULA/MOANA FOR HELPING MAKE THE DAY SO MAGICAL. See you on her 7th birthday xx birthday 🍰 🎈🧚🏻‍β™‚οΈπŸŽ‰πŸΆπŸŽ€πŸ‘‘πŸ‘Έ6οΈβƒ£πŸ’œπŸ¦„πŸŽˆβ€οΈ"
"First Class children's entertainers. The best in the South East."
"I booked the partybelles for my daughters 6th birthday party after several recommendations. They were amazing and my daughter and all her friends had the best time! So much packed into just a few hours.......Dancing,games,face painting, balloon modelling,tattooing and a treasure hunt. Just brilliant!! Will definatly be booking them again next year!! Thanks partybelles. xx"
The Party Belles is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews