The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 29th January 2017
Tom Hill
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic product so cuddly
Easy web site to use - prompt delivery
Good quality product which was quickly delivered. Excellent communication via email that product had been dispatched and was on its way
Excellent. These are great quality products and look great. They stay warm for ages too. Also the eye masks are almost an afterthought, when the main reason to buy is the hot water bottle, but the eye masks are also excellent. Can you please sell eye masks separately? I would love to be able to buy yours, because they inevitably wear out and they are not all equal. I bought one in a shop recently but those are going straight in the bin. They're terrible. You're eye masks are absolutely perfect. Anyone who relies on them will appreciate the quality of your ones. Many thanks
High quality hotwater bttles in a good range of colours and standard sizes. Easy to order. Delivery not the fastest but reliable.
Brilliant . . .
I love these cuddly hot water bottles. Recently bought a badger and dog for nephews. They are pretty big (even better as so cuddly!) Well made and perfect gifts. I had previously bought one which was half the price but threw it away because it was poor quality. These are well made - and they are made in the UK!! Think I will buy one for myself for when the cat is unavailable for cuddles!
Two brightly coloured hot water bottles arrived promptly in good packaging which I was thankful for as caught the postman attempting to push the bottles through our letterbox. Will definitely use this company again.
But small but does the job.
Good choice of hot water bottles in a range of sizes.
Although the stoppers were too small that were sent, they were very friendly in explaining why and consented to me returning the stoppers for a refund. Excellent service!
Like the companies website - products very well priced - I think I would have preferred to pay a few pound more for a slightly better quality item
I ordered the hot water bottle about mid day and had notification it was despatched that day(Wednesday). Received by recipient on Friday. Excellent service and a great product.
The package was delivered in excellent time.
I ordered 2 Cornation bottles and long hot water bottle. I am very impressed with all my purchases
Easy check out and super quick delivery.
buy with confidence quality products
I love the pretty hot water bottle covers. That said, I do not like the hot water bottles, themselves. The vanilla odour fills my bed - I find it sickly and almost suffocating. The neck of the bottle is not round and self-supporting, so it has to be held open while pouring hot water into the bottle. This is an obvious hazard. I had originally admired the 'holding handle', but see that it is not useable - not even for hanging, because one should hang these things upside down to drain dry. I bought two of these; currently, they are 'airing' in the hope of losing the vanilla odour. A final comment - I bought hot water bottles because I need to use an electric adjustamatic bed, which precludes the use of electric under blankets, in case the cable gets crushed. I don't like over blankets, they are too heavy. I reverted to old school hot water bottles and thought I was spoiling myself with these . . . so am I disappointed? --- yes.
Superb product.
Great communication and service brilliant.
Will use again
Hot water bottle is fantastic.
Liked website, easy to make purchase and delivery was quick
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.63 based on 403 reviews