The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

More Photos & Videos
The Hot water Bottle Shop 5 star review on 29th January 2017
Tom Hill
More Photos & Videos
Quick delivery and excellent product.
I bought 2 for my grandchildren & got a discount as I purchased 2 which was brilliant. On top of that my grandchildren love them & I am a happy gran keeping them warm & cossy especially as we watched the saety link.
I was given one for Christmas and love it so much that I've bought one for my sister, for her birthday.
I purchased three 2 litre hot water bottles from the "Coronation" range with covers; all seem to be excellent quality and I think should last a long time. The size and quality means they lose heat slowly, which is most welcome. On the whole, I'm very glad I bought them.

On the downside (and the reason I can't give 5 stars to the shop): the vanilla perfume used to ease the rubber smell of new hot water bottle is ridiculously strong and seems to be much less good quality than the bottles themselves. Both my partner and I have some mild chemical sensitivities, but we can usually cope with small amounts of artificial scent, so thought would would be fine. Unfortunately this was not a small amount at all, and we've had a couple of days of itchy eyes, headaches etc., always worse just after the hot water bottle's been filled. The vanilla smell is also very strong (not unpleasant, blessedly, but... a lot). It's easing off now, thankfully (we recommend hanging the bottles and covers on the line to air out!), but it's all been a bit much. Honestly we'd have preferred to cope with the rubber smell! I'd hesitate before outright recommending the bottles, therefore, and I'd be delighted if the Hot Water Bottle Shop considered making the vanilla scent optional (or just using much less of it!). :-)
The size of hot bottle stopper which I purchased was slightly smaller than expected. The style is the same, however I had no idea that the stopper sizes varies. After I received, tried it and realised that the size is incorrect, I contacted to send it back for a full refund but the response I received was that I will receive refund for the item price only. I am currently unhappy that I will not receive a full refund including the postage that I paid, so I will not be returning the item just to receive £1 only as I paid £2.99 for postage and I think that this policy is wrong. As I cannot use the item due to wrong size I felt that I have been ripped off. Thank you for not accepting to giving me my full refund for the wrong size item.
very good quality but a little expensive.
Lovely product, arrived on time, quality of product excellent. Will definitely purchase again.
Love it, item as pictured received very swiftly and made in the UK ,which is what attracted me in the first place ...
Placed an order and goods arrived two days later. Cannot fault the service.
The water bottle is so cute. Bought for my daughter that gets cramps during her monthly cycle. She looks it and it looks good too
Order came on time and my son loved the doggy hot water bottle.
Fab communication with prompt delivery, a service to store for future usage.
Greatly appreciated
Even though I was hunting for a bottle with a handle and no ribs!)
Easy to order, quick delivery, all good.
Excellent bottles with soft cosy covers. Pleased to know they are made in the U.K.
Very pleased
I received the long hot water bottle for Christmas I used it last week for neck pain, it was brilliant and easy to hang around my neck. Therefore I have purchase one for a gift to my work colleague of whom suffers with sciatica hopefully she will be as chuffed as I was when I received mine.
excellent service.
Arrived on time and as described. Communication good, and clear and concise..
Not quite what I expected
Excellent service - very quick delivery and well made product. Very happy with purchase would definitely recommend this website.
Great service , will use again
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.63 based on 403 reviews