The Fragrance Shop Reviews

05AM
5AM

Tell us how The Fragrance Shop made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Tried to place order on website , got as far as paying for perfume , website crashed. Checked and no order was raised , no order number or email confirmation, nothing. Two days later £50.99 removed from my credit card ? 8 phone calls and 12 emails and I’m still awaiting funds to br refunded despite numerous promises , it been 4 weeks so far"
Are you The Fragrance Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Other reviews have mentioned the "having to provide bank statements etc." which has also happened to me. seems pretty bait tbh as i don't know why they'd need this, tho i sent something over. Took a while for any response, and now they're asking the distance between my billing and shipping address?? can't be too harsh on them yet as i haven't received another reply, or the product. full honesty tho, more of a ball ache than its probably worth."
"Placed my order on line and payed. Had a message to call them and was told my bank hadn't verified my address. Total rubbish as my cc is registered to my home address . Was told to supply a bank statement ( erm NO) or a utility bill. I explained that my husband deals with the utility bills and there was silence at the end of the phone. After me saying HELLO ? i was told the same thing again. I emailed my current Council Tax bill to them showing joint names and was told that it was no good as they needed a utility bill that was under 3 months old. My council tax bill is for 2018/2019 showing 12 months payments not 10 like the norm. SO CROSS i CANCELLED MY ORDER"
"My husband ordered Miss Dior gift set as a valentines gift, got £14 discount with a voucher code, arrived in 3 days, well packaged with some freebie testers, thank you fragrance shop ❤️ Would not hesitate to order in the future"
"I ordered a number of perfumes on the 26th December as presents and requested next day delivery as I needed the items urgently but my order never came & when I queried where my items were they had the cheek to tell me that I had received my items!! Really!! I was then given a 72-hour resolution timescale but they failed to honour this & am still waiting for a response but I haven't received my items or a refund yet. This is the worst level of customer service I have experienced but I can see that many customers have had the same terrible service as me, will not be using their services again & don't recommend anyone else use their services unless you want to waste your time and energy emailing them for items purchased in good faith. They obviously don't value their customers, look at the reveiws before you purchase from a new retailer is my advice."
"Did not receive perfume! Ordered a present for my mum in October for Christmas, did not receive it and only just got a refund. Do not order if you want in time for Christmas. Terrible service."
"On the 16th of December you told me to allow you 5 working days. On the 21st you told me to allow you 72 hours! Is this a joke? It jas been 1 month and 3 days since I order my perfume and still have NO PERFUME NO MONEY AND NO PRESENT FOR MY MUM. The Perfume Shop never delivered my perfume! Lied to me about giving me a refund and RUINED MY CHRISTMAS!!! Why does it take you 2 days to take my money of my account when I bought the perfume and more than 1 MONTH to give ME THE MONEY back? I want my money TODAY!!!"
"ok. so after ordering several items online and paying in full. The order finally arrives (much later than other companies I order from). The order is incomplete, whoever packed it has put an x next to the item they could not send. So I request a refund by email and recieve a response that I have to complete an "incomplete order form and email photos of the box, delivery note and contents". So I do all that by email and request refund again to which I recieve reply stating that all the papers Ive submitted are correct and asking if I want them to send the item next day delivery or want a refund.... So I request refund again, recieve nothing for 10 days. Phone customer services and speak to Harriet whom I explain situation to and say that I want her to process the refund on the phone to which she replies "100% I will do that", within minutes she is back tracking on her undertaking and ends up telling me that I was never charged for the perfume (this is nonsense as my order summary shows i paid for it). she goes on to tell me that the fragrance shop customer services cannot process a refund on the phone... this directly contradicts her undertaking at the start of the call to refund me on the phone. I point this out as a lie, which she then disputes. She ends up putting me on hold for several minutes without waiting for my permission to do so. Very very unhelpful person with serious attitude and no people skills. This company has made me jump through hoops to try and get this refund and they are even worse on the phone than they are by email. steer well clear of them"
"I ordered 2 items on 23/11/18 and was suppose to get it within 5 working days. I was given a tracking link to Hermes and after 2 days it was sitting at it's national hub. I phoned 'customer services' and was told the item is lost so another will be with me within 2 days. 4 days later I phoned again and was told it was requested but wasn't shipped. Another order will be placed and I should get it on Monday. If I don't get it on Monday I shall claim my refund not through the Fragrance Shop as I have read they don't refund, but through Paypal or Credit Card bank under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I will never shop with this company again. Debenhams do a good deal for the same item."
"My experience was not good didn't receive item contacted them they reordered it then 4 days later was sent an email saying it was not in stock and I will get a refund in 5 working days. So 11 days gone now have to wait another 5 for a refund. I won't be using them again"
"I bought a product from there. The plastic packaging was ripped off, but I trusted them. On the very next day when I went to return it because I was no longer in need of the product, they said to me that it’s been sprayed. Don’t trust them, check your product before buying anything from there."
"When shopping in the Fragrance shop in the Livingston designer outlet a shop assistant with called Carly helped us out. She was very kind and polite and helped us out a lot by helping us find nice perfumes and good offers."
"Brilliant product's &speedy delivery and service.Many thanks"
"Prompt delivery and reasonably priced perfume."
"When you need more customer assistance at them you will find it"
"Excellent customer Service, quick delivery and the bonus of receiving free samples with my purchase."
"there was an issue with my 10% off discount code. the manager in store dealt with it and managed to get me the 10% and another voucher for money off for the inconvenience. good service"
"Placed 2 orders for Gift Vouchers and neither received although payment taken by Paypal. Emailed customer services and no response. Struggled to get anyone on phone. Poor customer services from Company. Awaiting to see if I get Refund as too late now for Christmas."
"Excellent online service. Delivery (especially over Christmas) exceptional. As an added bonus not only did they offer online discount offers but I received free gifts and samples of other products with my order. Great value, super service. Very customer focused."
"The items were on sale so good price but delivery was very slow."
The Fragrance Shop is rated 3.15 based on 33 reviews