The Fragrance Shop Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend The Fragrance Shop
Live Chat

How would you rate The Fragrance Shop ?

"I bought a product from there. The plastic packaging was ripped off, but I trusted them. On the very next day when I went to return it because I was no longer in need of the product, they said to me that it’s been sprayed. Don’t trust them, check your product before buying anything from there."
"When shopping in the Fragrance shop in the Livingston designer outlet a shop assistant with called Carly helped us out. She was very kind and polite and helped us out a lot by helping us find nice perfumes and good offers."
"When you need more customer assistance at them you will find it"
"there was an issue with my 10% off discount code. the manager in store dealt with it and managed to get me the 10% and another voucher for money off for the inconvenience. good service"
"Placed 2 orders for Gift Vouchers and neither received although payment taken by Paypal. Emailed customer services and no response. Struggled to get anyone on phone. Poor customer services from Company. Awaiting to see if I get Refund as too late now for Christmas."
"Excellent online service. Delivery (especially over Christmas) exceptional. As an added bonus not only did they offer online discount offers but I received free gifts and samples of other products with my order. Great value, super service. Very customer focused."
"The items were on sale so good price but delivery was very slow."
"I have placed several orders from The Fragrance Shop (UK) over the last year without issues. But there was a problem with my latest, placed October 1. When opening the package I discovered that the perfume had been used before. The plastic wrapping was ripped apart, the box had several creases, the inner cardboard had creases and typical bending wear, I immediately smelled the perfume from the box with the cap still on, the bottle had lots of stains and finally it came a burst of perfume from the very first push of the atomizer. None of this happens with new sealed perfumes. I contacted The Fragrance Shop about it and got the following answers: Oct 11: ”Once my manager has looked into this someone will be in touch with you.” That never happened so I contacted them again. Oct 21: ”Please be advised that this matter is currently being looked into by my manager.” Still, nothing happened so I contacted them yet again. Nov 11: ”I can see that my colleague has chased this up with my manager yesterday for you.” No, that never happened as well. Just lies, lies and more lies. Nov 29 I contacted them for the last time telling them that my business with them is over. 5 days later I got a reply: ”I can see that my colleague has chased this up with my manager so I am awaiting for a reply from my manager to see if there is something that we can do for you.” Well, it’s Dec 17 and I’m still awaiting… It’s when a problem occurs you can see the true colours of a company. The Fragrance Shop has very clearly shown theirs. Avoid!"
"Again easy to use good special offers and pictures to accompany very fast and efficient service"
"Really happy with the swift delivery. Happy with my purchases"
"You know what you are buying is the genuine product ultra fast delivery always have voucher codes to reduce the original cost"
"The package was delivered very fast. on their website I found an items which were difficult to found in stores."
"Great customer service,excellent choice of scents & amazing prices."
"Great customer service,excellent choice of scents & amazing prices."
The Fragrance Shop is rated 3.86 based on 14 reviews