The Fragrance Shop Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how The Fragrance Shop made you happy

Live Chat
"I ordered 2 items on 23/11/18 and was suppose to get it within 5 working days. I was given a tracking link to Hermes and after 2 days it was sitting at it's national hub. I phoned 'customer services' and was told the item is lost so another will be with me within 2 days. 4 days later I phoned again and was told it was requested but wasn't shipped. Another order will be placed and I should get it on Monday. If I don't get it on Monday I shall claim my refund not through the Fragrance Shop as I have read they don't refund, but through Paypal or Credit Card bank under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I will never shop with this company again. Debenhams do a good deal for the same item."
Are you The Fragrance Shop? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Fragrance Shop receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"My experience was not good didn't receive item contacted them they reordered it then 4 days later was sent an email saying it was not in stock and I will get a refund in 5 working days. So 11 days gone now have to wait another 5 for a refund. I won't be using them again"
"I bought a product from there. The plastic packaging was ripped off, but I trusted them. On the very next day when I went to return it because I was no longer in need of the product, they said to me that it’s been sprayed. Don’t trust them, check your product before buying anything from there."
"When shopping in the Fragrance shop in the Livingston designer outlet a shop assistant with called Carly helped us out. She was very kind and polite and helped us out a lot by helping us find nice perfumes and good offers."
"Brilliant product's &speedy delivery and service.Many thanks"
"Prompt delivery and reasonably priced perfume."
"When you need more customer assistance at them you will find it"
"Excellent customer Service, quick delivery and the bonus of receiving free samples with my purchase."
"there was an issue with my 10% off discount code. the manager in store dealt with it and managed to get me the 10% and another voucher for money off for the inconvenience. good service"
"Placed 2 orders for Gift Vouchers and neither received although payment taken by Paypal. Emailed customer services and no response. Struggled to get anyone on phone. Poor customer services from Company. Awaiting to see if I get Refund as too late now for Christmas."
"Excellent online service. Delivery (especially over Christmas) exceptional. As an added bonus not only did they offer online discount offers but I received free gifts and samples of other products with my order. Great value, super service. Very customer focused."
"The items were on sale so good price but delivery was very slow."
"I have placed several orders from The Fragrance Shop (UK) over the last year without issues. But there was a problem with my latest, placed October 1. When opening the package I discovered that the perfume had been used before. The plastic wrapping was ripped apart, the box had several creases, the inner cardboard had creases and typical bending wear, I immediately smelled the perfume from the box with the cap still on, the bottle had lots of stains and finally it came a burst of perfume from the very first push of the atomizer. None of this happens with new sealed perfumes. I contacted The Fragrance Shop about it and got the following answers: Oct 11: ”Once my manager has looked into this someone will be in touch with you.” That never happened so I contacted them again. Oct 21: ”Please be advised that this matter is currently being looked into by my manager.” Still, nothing happened so I contacted them yet again. Nov 11: ”I can see that my colleague has chased this up with my manager yesterday for you.” No, that never happened as well. Just lies, lies and more lies. Nov 29 I contacted them for the last time telling them that my business with them is over. 5 days later I got a reply: ”I can see that my colleague has chased this up with my manager so I am awaiting for a reply from my manager to see if there is something that we can do for you.” Well, it’s Dec 17 and I’m still awaiting… It’s when a problem occurs you can see the true colours of a company. The Fragrance Shop has very clearly shown theirs. Avoid!"
"Again easy to use good special offers and pictures to accompany very fast and efficient service"
"Really happy with the swift delivery. Happy with my purchases"
"Purchase goods delivery was fantastic great service fab offers"
"The staff were friendly and knew what they were speaking about, very helpful and prices were really good, Would shop there again"
"You know what you are buying is the genuine product ultra fast delivery always have voucher codes to reduce the original cost"
"Got to the point, no attitude"
"Got to the point, no attitude"
The Fragrance Shop is rated 3.64 based on 25 reviews