The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
Easy to use and quick to deliver
100% happy with my order. Thank you Moving Home Warehouse! Sadly, unreliable DPD spoiled it for you. So, 1 star off. Too stressful. My order was meant to arrive on the 3rd. DPD, after confirming my delivery, estimated the delivery for the 4th. A day later changed it to Friday the 6th. I got well stressed because I needed it by Friday latest. If there was an issue I'd have to wait till Monday to talk to anyone. (DPD recently "misplaced" two of my deliveries, so I know this for sure. It was do much hassle chasing them.) Anyway, in the end it arrived on the 4th while DPD tracking kept on showing the 6th. Ridiculously unreliable delivery service that cost me £17.78!
The mattress bags were great, a little disappointed with the duvet bags though. Don’t know what I expected, need tape to seal them. But they will do. Thank you.
Prompt delivery of good quality products, missing item from shipment quickly sent out afterwards. Only comment was it was rather difficult to contact, no telephone response, online chat not instantaneous, however once email contact made, query quickly resolved.
Easy to use website and the product was good but the "next day" delivery never happened. I tracked the DPD driver and he bypassed the address and then posted a blurred photo and a "sorry I missed you" message. The driver the next day had the sense to phone me and ask for directions.
Good strobe boxes
Delivery on time we’re now happy packing 😆
easily ordered and delivered, thanks
Delivery was fast and well packaged. Everything I needed in two days
Worst bubble wrap ever, no air in it at all so it's just plastic sheeting. Boxes are strong though, even if they don't actually hold much
Good value for money. Only downside whole order didn't turn up together
Great service, delivered on time and good product, however roll of bubble wrap was insufficient for my needs.
Have used this company a couple of times now & I am very happy with them. Have always received my delivery on the day I requested.
unfortunately needed item before they could get it to me, refunded without question
Very quick delivery.
Issue with delivery (caused by courier), resolved satisfactorily by customer service team
Excellent service and price
Package delivered when promised but no marker pen was found. Apart from that, great.
Not used the boxes yet but delivery was as expected.
Good navigable website and very quick delivery of order
The Moving Home Warehouse Limited is rated 4.65 based on 622 reviews