The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
Order came on time. The boxes were excellent but I felt the tape and the bubble wrap was flimsy and poor quality. However it did the job.
Product delivered promptly shame its too short
Easy to use website, competitive prices and efficient Next Day Service - the courier woke us up! Though good quality the moving boxes where disappointing in that there was no standard external printing such as 'this way up arrows', etc.
My order was due on Tuesday but didn't arrive until early evening on Wednesday.
Good boxes. Tough and strong. But the packs were noway near big enough to move a 5 bedroom house. We bought a 5-bed pack plus another half load on top...I had to borrow the same gain to move us out of our 4 bed.
a swift and efficient delivery of my order but it would have been good to be able to order a decent sized roll of bubble wrap (which I then got from Amazon). The tiddly ones are useless for even the smallest house move and by the metre is very expensive. The carton sealer 'gun' came without instructions - not even a picture of it in use on the carton. It was easy to assemble and use when one knows how but I shouldn't have had to resort to Youtube to work it out.
The closed box size was not what i ordered. The width and depth were as stated but the overall closed length i expected 800mm was not . The 800 was the open box size including the end flaps of approx. 30cm each. So disappointed with the way the box was presented for sale. Only good part was the 'box' arrive a day early!
Delivery was excellent, but packing was somewhat poor. I ordered 2 wardrobe boxes and they were packed together with a sticky tape to keep them tight together. Of course I had to remove the tape which ended up damaging the box. I was considering selling this box as a second-hand product after moving to my new home, but now this will not be an option anymore.
Hi Daniel Glad to hear the boxes arrived on time and that you used them successfully for your move. Sad however to hear you had to unstick tape from the box. These boxes are very large and need to be stuck down to fold for transit and will not affect the way in which they are used whatsoever. We ship thousands every year like this but is the first time we have ever had a comment on the folding practices. Duly noted however and we encourage suggestions on alternative methods of packing.
The package arrived quickly, however one of the items was not what I had chosen.
8 wardrobe boxes ordered but delivered in 2 separate consignments, with only the first consignment arriving on the expected day. The second consignment arrived the following day while we were out and was received by a neighbour. All OK in the end but, thanks to DPD, a little bit of extra stress I could have done without.
High postage costs for two very light mattress bags but delivered on time as promised.
Arrived promptly and got the job done, lots of hidden costs with boxes and things which couldn't be moved by them, ended having to move ourselves. Efficient service and good for the price though.
The Moving Home Warehouse Limited is rated 4.65 based on 622 reviews