The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
Very happy with the boxed delivered
Very quick delivery, and exactly what I ordered.
Excellent service. Would definitely use again
Prompt delivery and very good quality. Will use again when needed.
Good product and delivery. Communication also good.
Delivery of my order was prompt. All items well packed and good value. I would recommend this website.
Ordered some boxes and packing paper - both arrived quickly and extremely securely packaged ( as you would expect maybe, from a Company supplying packaging supplies!!! )
Excellent service- will use again and would recommend.
Very pleased with my order of the mattress cover and settee cover as well as the large black bin liners. Thank you.
A reasonable price ,arrived promptly by DPD. Good quality. Exactly as stated. Would use this company again.
I needed delivery of boxes etc quickly and my order arrived promptly within 24 hrs. Efficient and cost effective. Very happy
Really good service. Easy to go through with. Got good quotations from different places
Easy to order items and quick delivery
Goôd product. Quick delivery. Thank you.
Really good, quick service. Good quality packing materials and will recommend to others.
Items arrived on time, affordable, would use again :)
First time I’ve used this company and very pleased with the service
Saw what I wanted placed my order no problems
Packing boxes seem sturdy enough for the job. The additional ‘courier box’ probably only suitable for lightweight/non-breakables after suffering some damage in transit.
Despite ordering before 3pm cutoff and order confirmation stating next day delivery (Friday), it looks like package wasn’t collected till next day so delivery was delayed to Monday
Boxes were perfect! Quick delivery. Sturdy cardboard. Very useful. Good size for books. I was very happy. Thank you
Very easy to browse the web for products and delivery is quick and reliable
The Moving Home Warehouse Limited is rated 4.58 based on 230 reviews