The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
All came on time and was what I expected the quality to be
The mattress bags were great, a little disappointed with the duvet bags though. Don’t know what I expected, need tape to seal them. But they will do. Thank you.
The Moving company were very good and answered my queries as to delivery when my parcel was only partly delivered. The delivery company on the other hand, delivered on days that I did not ask for when I had rescheduled for another day - it did only take 5 days for all parcels to be delivered in the end so thank you
Good and prompt service. Thanks!
I was stuck for boxes and thought i would look online,i came across The Moving Home Warehouse Limited they had what i needed and a lovely discount too
I received my boxes earlier than delivery date. Boxes are a good size I am happy.
All the order arrived on time. No problems
Prompt delivery of good quality products, missing item from shipment quickly sent out afterwards. Only comment was it was rather difficult to contact, no telephone response, online chat not instantaneous, however once email contact made, query quickly resolved.
Easy to use website and the product was good but the "next day" delivery never happened. I tracked the DPD driver and he bypassed the address and then posted a blurred photo and a "sorry I missed you" message. The driver the next day had the sense to phone me and ask for directions.
Good quality & delivered on time.
Good quality sturdy boxes, arrived as ordered!
My boxes arrived on time and very quickly very pleased with their service
Excellent service. Good quality products and arrived earlier than expected so win win !
Good strobe boxes
Delivery on time we’re now happy packing 😆
Everything was as stated and decent quality. We were delighted and thank you.
Great product, easy to order and quickly delivered
Boxes arrived on time and of great quality.
Very good speedy service and the product was excellent
Product was good, delivery was great.
The Moving Home Warehouse Limited is rated 4.65 based on 593 reviews