The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Moving Home Warehouse Limited
Read The Moving Home Warehouse Limited Reviews

About The Moving Home Warehouse Limited:

The Moving Home Warehouse is a specialist online moving home packing supplies supermarket. We ship packing boxes and moving supplies directly to customers doors on-demand nationwide.

We also partners with professional removals companies up and down the country providing our industry first box shop technology to allow them to sell quality moving home supplies directly to their customers without lifting a finger.

sales@the-moving-home-warehouse.com

The Moving Home Warehouse LimitedUnit 4D Severnside Trading EstateSt Andrews RoadBristolNorth SomersetBS11 9EB

Tell us how The Moving Home Warehouse Limited made you happy
Came exactly when was meant to, all packaged great and together, great delivery service and plenty of options to choose from!!
Thank you very much , I am very happy with my order you deserve all five stars
Excellent service, thanks
The goods arrived intact, on schedule and as described. Cannot say fairer than that.
Looks robust enough for the task and decent value as well.
Very quick delivery.
The pack of boxes, tape, pen and bubble wrap is so convenient for a smallish move. It arrived on the day promised. I m very happy!
Prompt service and as expected.
Great website to buy moving boxes from, quick delivery, strong boxes, great prices. 10/10
Only received 3 out of 4 boxes. Then when I informed company it was mentioned one of my items wasn’t available which isn’t helpful 6 days after I ordered
Boxes were damaged because of the weight of the paper, but they were also wrapped in plastic, so no problem
Issue with delivery (caused by courier), resolved satisfactorily by customer service team
Efficient service, good value and all goods satisfactory. I would use this Company again
on time delivery, easy to use, would recommend and use again
Ample choice, all in stock. Great communication and fast delivery!
Great service
Excellent service and price
Easy and quick
Products arrived on time and were of good quality.
Order arrived very quickly. Highly recommend the Moving Home Warehouse.
Really happy with my order. All contents made for ease of the moving process. Thanks.
The Moving Home Warehouse Limited is rated 4.61 based on 456 reviews