Thara Properties Letting & Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thara Properties Letting & Sales
Read Thara Properties Letting & Sales Reviews
Very good estate agency, very helpful staff
We used Thara Properties to sell our house every thing went really smooth on time Highly Recommended
Very friendly agent and very good landlord
Very good agency🙂 highly recommended
I am very happy about Thara Properties because if you have a problem they will come and fix it quickly.
Very good Estate Agency i have been a tenant for nearly 2 years now and appreciate the hard work would highly recommend.
Thara properties let my property within 2 weeks and provided professional service.
Highly recommend good staff and manager
Highly recommended for Letting & Sales
I have been using Thara Properties for the past 3 years now and I would highly recommend them for property sales and lettings. Great job, keep it up!
Professional also very nice customer service. Property looks as good as in the picture.in my opinion from 1/10 is diffiniately a massive 10.
Very good friendly staff highly recommended
Excellent service
Great company,
Staff is always ready to help .
Met all my expectations
Definitely recommend their services to everyone and will be happy to use them in the future
Quick and reliable service
Perfect and user friendly service . Nice and easy process. Especially the manager Mr Ghulam Rabani is really helpful and available even on out off office hours we called him on his mobile sunday evening he answer his phone and help us *highly recommended*
Excellent service from Ghulam, Jonna and all the other staff I had contact with. we sold our flat very quickly and at a good price with fixed fee £199 we would definitely recommend Thara Properties
I found Thara Properties very helpful and supportive through out.They took the photos created floor plan professionally and excellent service would recommend and use again.
Excellent service, Friendly Staff, Would highly recommend.
“I rented my flat through Thara Properties using their management service and they were very helpful and friendly.

Thara Properties is one of the most reliable and professional lettings agency I dealt with. Fast responding and they were able to sort all the enquiries in an efficient manner. Highly recommended!”
Thara Properties Letting & Sales is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews