Thara Properties Letting & Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thara Properties Letting & Sales
4.9
Based on 37 reviews
Read Thara Properties Letting & Sales Reviews
One of the best agency I can say highly recommended
I am very happy with the service they provide, they have friendly staff. Would definitely recommend Thara properties to others.
I am happy with the service Thara Properties provide, always helpful and will sort out any problems I have. Thara Properties always come back quickly to sort my queries out.
Thara properties are very helpful will sort out any queries regarding their services.
Very professional agency helped me out a lot over the years that I have used them and I will carry on using them. Will definitely recommend if you need a new home or have a home that you need let out or sold.
Very happy with Thara properties service They are very friendly staff would recommend to others
very easy to rent out the properly hassle free
Highly recomanded help full staff
A very helpful estate agency with nice staff
Thara properties is the best agency ever i had staff are very friendly and welcoming all process went very easy and quick highly recomanded
Highly recommend we rent house through this agency very good service staff are really helpful and understanding
Really helpful people
very help full team that work together looking after their customers highly recommended
Highly recommended 5 star for all staff and manger who help us a lot during our purchase
Highly recommended friendly staff good service we sold our property through this agency very professional
Very good estate agency, very helpful staff
We used Thara Properties to sell our house every thing went really smooth on time Highly Recommended
Very friendly agent and very good landlord
Very good agency🙂 highly recommended
I am very happy about Thara Properties because if you have a problem they will come and fix it quickly.
Thara Properties Letting & Sales is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews