Thara Properties Letting & Sales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thara Properties Letting & Sales
"Highly recommend good staff and manager"
"Highly recommended for Letting & Sales"
"I have been using Thara Properties for the past 3 years now and I would highly recommend them for property sales and lettings. Great job, keep it up!"
"Professional also very nice customer service. Property looks as good as in the picture.in my opinion from 1/10 is diffiniately a massive 10."
"Very good friendly staff highly recommended"
"Excellent service"
"Great company, Staff is always ready to help . Met all my expectations Definitely recommend their services to everyone and will be happy to use them in the future"
"Quick and reliable service"
"Perfect and user friendly service . Nice and easy process. Especially the manager Mr Ghulam Rabani is really helpful and available even on out off office hours we called him on his mobile sunday evening he answer his phone and help us *highly recommended*"
"Excellent service from Ghulam, Jonna and all the other staff I had contact with. we sold our flat very quickly and at a good price with fixed fee £199 we would definitely recommend Thara Properties"
"I found Thara Properties very helpful and supportive through out.They took the photos created floor plan professionally and excellent service would recommend and use again."
"Excellent service, Friendly Staff, Would highly recommend."
"“I rented my flat through Thara Properties using their management service and they were very helpful and friendly. Thara Properties is one of the most reliable and professional lettings agency I dealt with. Fast responding and they were able to sort all the enquiries in an efficient manner. Highly recommended!”"
"I bought a property from Thara Properties. The service which they provided was quick and easy. They provided me solicitors and gave advice on mortgages. All staff were very friendly and chatty. Highly recommended."
"I had a property I wanted to sell in Birmingham, I chosen Thara Properties to help me sell my property. The package i chose was option 3 for 695 inc VAT. My property was sold in 30 days which i was very happy as they provided quick and easy service. I had paid £99 upfront and the later amount at a later date. I highly recommend others to use Thara Properties to sell your properties, as I had a very good experience with them."
Thara Properties Letting & Sales is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews