Thara Properties Letting & Sales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thara Properties Letting & Sales
"Excellent service, Friendly Staff, Would highly recommend."
"“I rented my flat through Thara Properties using their management service and they were very helpful and friendly. Thara Properties is one of the most reliable and professional lettings agency I dealt with. Fast responding and they were able to sort all the enquiries in an efficient manner. Highly recommended!”"
"I bought a property from Thara Properties. The service which they provided was quick and easy. They provided me solicitors and gave advice on mortgages. All staff were very friendly and chatty. Highly recommended."
"I had a property I wanted to sell in Birmingham, I chosen Thara Properties to help me sell my property. The package i chose was option 3 for 695 inc VAT. My property was sold in 30 days which i was very happy as they provided quick and easy service. I had paid £99 upfront and the later amount at a later date. I highly recommend others to use Thara Properties to sell your properties, as I had a very good experience with them."
Thara Properties Letting & Sales is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews