Telephones Online Reviews

2AM
Click Here

Tell us how Telephones Online made you happy

Telephone
"I have never experienced such amazing customer service from a company, there was a problem with my payment method i called them up resolved in under two minutes. I had an email from DPD for delivery which was meant to be for next day, called up under a minute the delivery was changed with no problems. If I could rate more than 5 Stars I would, thank you for your help"
Are you Telephones Online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Rapid ordering and delivery. Great product at excellent price. Seems a great company to me!"
"At a critical time when I desperately need my landline the lead from mains to the base unit stopped working. Looked on line found one here late yesterday ordered it and it arrived very well packaged at 10.30 and I am now able to use my landline. My product was a fraction of the price of other reviews but I got exactly the same 5* service. Will recommend and use again Thank you Telephonesonline"
"smart to look at, easy to use. very good service"
"I am SO impressed by this company's service and customer support. I wish that all on-line traders could be close to as good. Briefly - I lost my iPhone 7 and certain that it was probably gone for good I searched on line for the best deal I could get on a replacement and found this company. They had a 'pristine' iPhone7 the same spec as the one I lost at about £200 off the price of a new, sealed phone. (see their website for description of 'pristine' it's 'as new, generally) I checked all the Terms and Conditions and in particular the 14 day returns policy. I used their online chat function to verify that if I wasn't happy that 'pristine' wasn't up to my expectation I could return it and they assured me. So I ordered. It arrived the next day - about half an hour after I had my old phone returned to me... So I didn't open the package. I tried friends and family to see if anyone else wanted to buy it for the same price, but no takers. So I contacted Telephones Online to request a return. Absolutely no quibble, debate, whatever - straightforward, quick response (apologised for the delay in emailing me back... 45 minutes later! I wish others were so 'delayed'!) - and I sent it off, still in the shipping bag that it arrived in, and within a working day the sale was cancelled, refund made, a confirmation personal email from Phil their customer service manager to let me know in addition to the automated notification. I buy a lot on line and have frankly never seen such great service, especially as I had 'messed them around' ordering a phone in a panic then cancelled the order a couple of days later. I have recommended the company to several others and will certainly return to them in the future when I need telephony products. And I particularly commend Phil (I won't add his surname for privacy issues) for the way in which he dealt with everything. Really a refreshing experience from start to finish. Well done Telephones Online and Phil!!!"
"bought me daughter a refurbished iPhone 5s and it was ( is ) as good as new and at a fraction of the cost - she is happy - and so am I as a result"
"Bought a refurbished SIM free Samsung Galaxy - it looked like new and worked a treat - all at a fraction of the price - am very happy"
Telephones Online is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews