Telephones Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Telephones Online

How would you rate Telephones Online?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Greg

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Telephones Online in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am SO impressed by this company's service and customer support. I wish that all on-line traders could be close to as good. Briefly - I lost my iPhone 7 and certain that it was probably gone for good I searched on line for the best deal I could get on a replacement and found this company. They had a 'pristine' iPhone7 the same spec as the one I lost at about £200 off the price of a new, sealed phone. (see their website for description of 'pristine' it's 'as new, generally) I checked all the Terms and Conditions and in particular the 14 day returns policy. I used their online chat function to verify that if I wasn't happy that 'pristine' wasn't up to my expectation I could return it and they assured me. So I ordered. It arrived the next day - about half an hour after I had my old phone returned to me... So I didn't open the package. I tried friends and family to see if anyone else wanted to buy it for the same price, but no takers. So I contacted Telephones Online to request a return. Absolutely no quibble, debate, whatever - straightforward, quick response (apologised for the delay in emailing me back... 45 minutes later! I wish others were so 'delayed'!) - and I sent it off, still in the shipping bag that it arrived in, and within a working day the sale was cancelled, refund made, a confirmation personal email from Phil their customer service manager to let me know in addition to the automated notification. I buy a lot on line and have frankly never seen such great service, especially as I had 'messed them around' ordering a phone in a panic then cancelled the order a couple of days later. I have recommended the company to several others and will certainly return to them in the future when I need telephony products. And I particularly commend Phil (I won't add his surname for privacy issues) for the way in which he dealt with everything. Really a refreshing experience from start to finish. Well done Telephones Online and Phil!!!"
SAM SWANSON
"bought me daughter a refurbished iPhone 5s and it was ( is ) as good as new and at a fraction of the cost - she is happy - and so am I as a result"
SAM SWANSON
"Bought a refurbished SIM free Samsung Galaxy - it looked like new and worked a treat - all at a fraction of the price - am very happy"
Telephones Online is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews