Teamheat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Teamheat
Telephone
Read Teamheat Reviews

Tell us how Teamheat made you happy
I had some good initial experiences with Teamheat. However, when it came to installing a new boiler, things did not go as expected. In the initial conversation about the installation, I was told it would take place the following Monday. Work commenced on the Monday, but continued until the Wednesday. The installer tended to arrive around around 10:00 and leave by around 16:30. The first time this happened the installer told me he had already been working elsewhere and would go on to work elsewhere. I was left sitting in a cold apartment with no hot water for those three days and the preceding weekend. When it came to payment, there was an issue with completing the transaction. The installer said the problem was with my iPhone. But it seemed to be working just fine - and, indeed, I used my iPhone not long after to make another purchase. I ended up paying directly from my current account, as it was the quickest though less than ideal way to complete the transaction and move on. Another issue was the annual service, which was sold as signing up to a monthly direct debit. Some other service providers take one payment at or after the time of the service. This of course ensures the customer retains any interest in their bank or BS account (however minimal), rather than it heading to the service provider.
Teamheat is rated 4.87 based on 84 reviews