tastecard Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend tastecard
00AM
12AM

Tell us how tastecard made you happy

"I have put several complaints in about this company tastecard, they took my money and have point blank refused to refund it, I urge people to be careful when trying to cancel this service, no notice is given and even when you do cancel they take your money anyway, they don't care even the CEO's don't have the decency to acknowledge you when you right to them direct. they really don't care. refer to #wastecard on twitter for other people in the same boat. disgraceful company"
Are you tastecard? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback tastecard receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Over the years I have used TasteCard on and off, generally when I can afford it. I moved from a major city about a year ago to a rural area where I forgot about TasteCard until they sent me a free trial. During the free trial I struggled to find anywhere local that accepted it so decided against renewing it. I then completely forgot to cancel my renewal and emailed them on the day it renewed to ask could it be cancelled as I had made a mistake (my fault) but was told no chance of a refund as it was my fault. I feel in this day and age if your customer does not want something, forcing them to pay for a product they don't want is not a way to make your customers happy. I have dealt with many companies over the last few years and from time to time if I've accidently forgot to cancel a renewal they've been happy to oblige! I hope you enjoy the single £34.99 payment you make from this as you've lost a customer for life. I won't be using TasteCard ever again, nor will I be recommending it to friends or family."
"Unlike other similar cards I've looked at Tastecard actually cover lots of restaurants in my area and the savings are great. Would definitely recommend"
tastecard is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews