Swimwear365 Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Swimwear365
Telephone

How would you rate Swimwear365 ?

"I tried to pay my balance off (as I prefer not to have credit) and found I couldn't find anywhere in my account to make the payment. Consequently they charged me 12.00 for the privilege, but they won't be doing it again, (they have just lost a very good customer)"
"Dreadful dreadful service. if you order and intend to keep all the items you order, you'll probably be fine, but the only two times I've dealt with this company and tried to get through their returns process, it's been a nightmare. They currently owe me £400 and, despite emails confirming the refund, I'm still waiting over a month later. Customer service reps just say "It's being dealt with" and it seems impossible to escalate concerns to supervisors. Avoid at all costs."
"Getting a refund is impossible"
"SCAM AVOID - they try to charge you for their mistakes I have spent so many hours explaining and explaining their own mistakes that I have no more energy. I, therefore, attach my latest email to them. Dear Mr Walker Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that you and all three of your colleagues that I have dealt with over the phone and via online chat are totally incapable of doing your job. I would, therefore, like to complaint for the following: - Firstly, you have failed to correctly deliver my order (252914) placed 10th April. Instead of item 789218WSS you have delivered item 631282WLS which I have NEVER ordered. - When I called your customer service, instead of correcting your mistake, you have extended your mistake by adding an order to my account that I have NEVER agreed to (378595). - When i received an email in relation to order 378595, I called you again to tell you you made a mistake. For a second time, instead of correcting it, you messed up further by adding THREE MORE orders that I have again NOT agreed to (378596, 379176, 379208). - A few days later i returned ALL items which you have confirmed. - Three days ago I contacted your online chat to complain that my account was charged £18 when I not only never ordered this item but returned and it showed on the system but your INCOMPETENT colleagues on the phone had charged twice (to correct your other INCOMPETENT colleagues dispatch mistake). After explaining ALL of the above for the THIRD time (this email is the FOURTH time), your clearly INCOMPETENT colleague apologised, refunded the £18, confirmed that my balance was £0 and that they would close the account. They even asked me if the reason was the poor customer service which I confirmed. Today you are telling me that I still owe you money and you cannot close my account. So, I am wondering... do they only employ totally INCOMPETENT people there as I have yet to come across to an employee that can do their job properly and that cares about customer service. So, Mr Walker, I expect AT LEAST an apology from you and to escalate my email to a manager, preferably a competent one which I doubt that you have. In the meantime, I will spend as much time as I can to share this appalling experience you and your other incompetent colleagues you have provided me and, most importantly, the scam you are trying to run charging people for things they have not agreed to. I am warning you that if you dare to charge any interest or your actions affect my credit rate even in the slightest, I will report to every single regulatory body that exists both in the retail, consumer and credit sector. I sincerely hope all five of you get sacked for your incompetence and upset you have caused.​​ Regards"
"Terrible customer service, i ordered 3 items and only two arrived in the parcel, two weeks later I am still waiting for customer service to investigate, all my calls go unanswered and emails are standard replies, a customer service supervisor was meant to call me and no one did. I also tried to arrange a collection and despite 5 times booking the courier no one has turned up. Avoid at all cost"
"All perfect.Size,fit,design gorgeous colours.BOUGHT 2."
"Apart from the colour not matching the photo at all, the process of ordering and returning was easy and delivery was fast."
"Fabulous choice of swimwear and clothes. Fab you can order on a personal account and not pat straight away."
"Terrible returns process. I waited in all day and no one turned up. Hermes courier was their only option. 8am to 8pm delivery slot. Which is ridiculous and they refused to check where the driver was. To give me an estimated time. I phoned to say no one turned up. I was on hold for 25mins. When I finally got through they offered me another 12hr delivery slot. I now have to wait 48hrs for a manager to call me back! I was going to re order the swim suit in a different size. No chance. Never using again"
"excellent service for both deliveries and returns."
Swimwear365 is rated 2.50 based on 10 reviews