Swimwear365 Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Swimwear365

How would you rate Swimwear365?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jane Callaghan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Swimwear365 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jane Callaghan
Verified Reviewer
"Terrible customer service, i ordered 3 items and only two arrived in the parcel, two weeks later I am still waiting for customer service to investigate, all my calls go unanswered and emails are standard replies, a customer service supervisor was meant to call me and no one did. I also tried to arrange a collection and despite 5 times booking the courier no one has turned up. Avoid at all cost"
Carole Pepperell
"All perfect.Size,fit,design gorgeous colours.BOUGHT 2."
Mrs Christine Crouch
"Apart from the colour not matching the photo at all, the process of ordering and returning was easy and delivery was fast."
"Fabulous choice of swimwear and clothes. Fab you can order on a personal account and not pat straight away."
"Terrible returns process. I waited in all day and no one turned up. Hermes courier was their only option. 8am to 8pm delivery slot. Which is ridiculous and they refused to check where the driver was. To give me an estimated time. I phoned to say no one turned up. I was on hold for 25mins. When I finally got through they offered me another 12hr delivery slot. I now have to wait 48hrs for a manager to call me back! I was going to re order the swim suit in a different size. No chance. Never using again"
Karen Grimshaw
"excellent service for both deliveries and returns."
Swimwear365 is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews