Superdrug Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Superdrug
1PM
1PM
Click Here

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

Over a week
"Got sanctuary spa products to review they are nice products leaving me feel relaxed and refreshed"
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I was in superdrug in kilmarnock today being the 26 September 2019. There was a lovely assistant there by the name of sarah. She helped me with my products I bought. Sarah pointed out the perfume and aftershave that were on special. I bought an aftershave for my hubby at a great price. She was very very pleasant and is a credit to the kilmarnock store. So thank you very much."
"After a recent visit to the Beccles, Suffolk store I was desperate to leave a review because of one lovely young lady. A Superdrug apprentice called Sophie. She could not do enough for me, nothing was too much trouble for her. She was such a pleasant, kind and polite young lady, definitely a credit to the Beccles store!!!"
"A friend and I are regular customers at Superdrug Watford, Hertfordshire. Would like to say how friendly and helpful the staff are, especially The Manager Jude who is also always ready to sort any of our queries."
"Wandsworth Superdrug’s Customer Service is excellent. There is a young lady there shania, she was helpful and friendly, it made my day."
"I ordered some loreal creams from super drug, they had an offer on these creams, and so it was good value. As always it was a prompt delivery. Was all as I had ordered."
"While in Superdrug on Sunday 26.05.19 I couldn’t see body cream on asking employee who was working hard tidying display shelves where I would find it she took me to shelf spoke knowledgeably about the products and then pointed I could buy 2nd for half price Outstanding service from polite staff will buy all my requirements at Superdrug Morpeth Northumberland from now"
"Rick on the chat line has helped me out with a missing item today, he was most helpful and resolved the problem quickly for me, thank you Rick 😀"
"My experience at Super Drug is finding the best makeup. For example : Duo lash glue, kiss lashes, rimmel london,mascara, sleek, real techniques,"
"A young girl called Ellie on make up, was very helpful and friendly, went out of her way to find what i wanted. I used to work on make up and was pleasantly surprised to be served by someone the way i used to help my customers Brilliant Ellie thank you"
"My husband and I attended the Chichester branch of Superdrug for our course of rabies vaccinations.. Robert, the nurse, was on each occasion friendly, courteous and helpful and we never had to wait to be attended to. We found this to be very efficient and convenient service and would have no hesitation in returning."
"I hold a Health and Beauty card, and so receive my orders free of charge [if spending £10 +], therefore, I find that I am buying from them each month! The products are excellent, and the service is quick and easy, and with points adding up which are easily redeemed."
"Had an excellent experience from the Superdrug on Harborne High Street. There is a young chap in there as is super friendly and helpful. He approached me and ensured I found what I was looking for. Told me about the reward scheme too. I have been in since and had the same level of service from not only him bit other assistance too. The service really stands out from other High Street stores."
"Helpful staff in my local branches in New Milton & Christchurch. I love their own brand cruelty free products too. Thank you to all."
"Very approachable staff and excellent service. Bargain to be had."
"We ordered after-shave on line as Christmas gifts. Within an hour or so they were ready to collect in shop."
"Leighton in Porth Superdrug was exceptionally helpful today, he was particularly polite over the phone even though i rang quite a few times, he did everything he could to help me in my predicament. I didnt realise at first today that it was the same person that i have seen in the store but i realise now because he was the same then, u should be proud he is a member of your staff!"
"They make shopping for my needs easy on line , they also deliver timeously , and the purchases are securely packaged.. Excellent service ..."
"Good product range and value for money. Competitive prices and they also offer student discount."
"Very good bargains great delivery"
Superdrug is rated 4.15 based on 213 reviews