Superdrug Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Superdrug deliver?

How can I contact Superdrug?

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

"My husband and I attended the Chichester branch of Superdrug for our course of rabies vaccinations.. Robert, the nurse, was on each occasion friendly, courteous and helpful and we never had to wait to be attended to. We found this to be very efficient and convenient service and would have no hesitation in returning."
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I hold a Health and Beauty card, and so receive my orders free of charge [if spending £10 +], therefore, I find that I am buying from them each month! The products are excellent, and the service is quick and easy, and with points adding up which are easily redeemed."
"Had an excellent experience from the Superdrug on Harborne High Street. There is a young chap in there as is super friendly and helpful. He approached me and ensured I found what I was looking for. Told me about the reward scheme too. I have been in since and had the same level of service from not only him bit other assistance too. The service really stands out from other High Street stores."
"Helpful staff in my local branches in New Milton & Christchurch. I love their own brand cruelty free products too. Thank you to all."
"Very approachable staff and excellent service. Bargain to be had."
"We ordered after-shave on line as Christmas gifts. Within an hour or so they were ready to collect in shop."
"Leighton in Porth Superdrug was exceptionally helpful today, he was particularly polite over the phone even though i rang quite a few times, he did everything he could to help me in my predicament. I didnt realise at first today that it was the same person that i have seen in the store but i realise now because he was the same then, u should be proud he is a member of your staff!"
"They make shopping for my needs easy on line , they also deliver timeously , and the purchases are securely packaged.. Excellent service ..."
"Good product range and value for money. Competitive prices and they also offer student discount."
"Very good bargains great delivery"
"Great offers in time for Christmas"
"They always send correct things and i got alot of discount through that And they deliver on time and give tracking information"
"A Very good customer service"
"I am a regular customer the Bolton store always find it lovely clean easy to find things an staff are really helpful. This particular day I was served by a young lady, she was extremely helpful and helped with a couple of query’s I had. She has served me a few times before today she served me with a Lovely smile as always even though she had a cough and a sore throat . I felt really sorry for her but her service was still as lovely as ever . Nothing seems to be any trouble for her and always happy to help with what ever I ask and has given me some friendly tips on what make up to buy . I’ve been meaning to catch her name for a while but always forgot to check but today I made sure I looked at her name badge Lily . Lovely service always polite and friendly."
"They usually send my order quickly and with free delivery because I always buy enough items to last me a while which means it's over the amount to guarantee I receive free delivery."
"Superdrug are an excellent company. I love their values when it comes to animal testing and sustainability. Their own brand products are good value and great usability. Even their own brand hair colourants last as long if not longer than big branded products. Whether you have an student sized budget or a full time wage this store services your needs. Without a doubt my favourite store for my toiletries and hair care needs."
"Very happy with my items"
"Super fast delivery. Lovely products. Extra discount added in basket was a lovely suprise"
"We went into the Newcastle Northumberland St branch yesterday and was helped by the delightful Jillian, she was knowledgeable and sorted everything out for us. When we got to the till she was there again ready with a smile, great customer service skills. It was a pleasure to be served by someone who enjoys their job, we left with a smile on our face too!"
"Always a brilliant service Customer service support acts if any problems to resolve"
Superdrug is rated 4.30 based on 189 reviews