Superdrug Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Superdrug deliver?

How can I contact Superdrug?

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

"Still waiting waiting my delivery have used them before and had no issues shame Royal Mail has let them down this time"
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always friendly on the till although I was looking for a specific item and there was no staff around to ask"
"Products are always of a good standard, especially own brands. However, will not get a 5 star from me, as their home delivery times seem overly extended in reality."
"The pricing was fair but, delivery was slow"
"very easy to find the products you are looking for but the checkout is slow and takes ages to reload."
"Two weeks ago I was delighted with the customer service at Superdrug (White Rose Shopping Centre, Leeds) having forgotten my Superdrug card. The cashier volunteered to add my points to my account for me even though there was a que behind me. However, a week later still without my card the cashier in the Dewsbury store was less than helpful, not only did she not offer to add my points to my account with no que behind me but she never removed the 50p charge for the Superdrug magazine that I put back that is only free if you present your card. I only noticed when I looked at my receipt at home."
Superdrug is rated 4.22 based on 200 reviews