Superdrug Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Superdrug deliver?

How can I contact Superdrug?

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

"this Is the 2nd time Superdrug has stated orders before 1pm will be delivered next day only to be sent text messages after paying that my items will take 4 days !! I will never order from them again."
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They treat school kids/ teenagers completely different compared to everyone else. Disrespectful and embarrassing"
"Forget the points I want my goods faster. Royal Mail has been waiting for my parcel 2 days now. I'm sick of waiting. Shopping elsewhere in future."
"I was very happy with my purchase of false nails, until a week later I went purchase more a a price increase of £3 a pack. A shocking increase within a week. Marketing 3 r 2 currently, a total marketing scam. Never purchased any in the end. Very disappointed"
"I shop in 'Superdrug' frequently, but have had a few out of date purchases recently: A 'Bourgois' lip gloss that would not stay on my lips no matter what I tried! A 'Maybelline' mascara that was dried up! And most recently, an 'Olia' permanent hair colourant that was absolutely fine (thank goodness!) until I noticed a €1/£1 coupon off voucher attached to the instruction leaflet that was 2 years out of date! Which really concerned me as I had already used the product! On all three occasions I hadn't kept my receipts. I am now extremely vigilant when I shop in this store now."
Superdrug is rated 4.30 based on 189 reviews