Superdrug Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Superdrug deliver?

How can I contact Superdrug?

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

"Appalling customer services. You only speak to an automated service & cannot explain the problem properly. There should be better communication with its customers since this is the only way you can contact them. Why is there no section on the website that you can contact customer services, rather than a phone number & you only speak to a machine. There should be an email communication."
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Superdrug Twickenham Disgusting customer service. They don’t care about their customers at all. The store manager is the most unhelpful and rude person I’ve ever met. Thank god boots is next door!!!!"
"Appalling customer service, actually none existent, but then you cannot give zero stars. Store does not refund faulty products unless own brand. Manager clueless"
"Ordered some max factor gift sets and paid for next day delivery via collection instore ( I live 25 miles round trip away ) immediately after paying via PayPal I seen a bottle of perfume so proceeded to order that with the pay extra next day delivery ( both orders were ordered and payed before 12 same day. I got a email confirming orders and payment. Next day I received a email saying my order was ready for store pickup, being disabled I got my carer to drive me to the store ,once there I showed the email to a hapless looking member of staff, whom went away and came back saying no your order did not come in sorry ,she also stated no other orders would arrive that afternoon , I explained I had to travel 25 miles round trip but she just looked and said nothing could be done .i went back home and at precisely 4pm another email arrives saying my items are in store awaiting collection? I left it till next day when my carer could oblige and once more set off to the store , showed the email to girl who then lifted a iPad and checked then said yes it’s here just sign the order on the iPad screen ,which I did ,she went off came back and said sorry it’s not instore don’t know where it is?? Unbelievable I asked for management who came and said because I had signed for it it was now of there system and not a lot she could do ,she kind of blamed me for signing for it, then I explained it was her member of staff who told me the my order was there and to sign, I demanded my goods and she then said what was it I ordered and she would try and retrieve the goods from the shelves in store , I tired to recall what I had ordered and suggested she must have some knowledge having had me on the iPad ! But she said once that was signed it clears , I did Manage to get the items from my emails on my mobile which because of location the signal for WiFi was poor but it was slow. All along I was made to feel bothersome and a nusicence,having put my items in a bag she proceeded to open my bag and throw something in with a remark saying have a free gift for trouble,I just left the store .Got home and opened the bag to find a tatty pair of false less than 50p eyelashes and a plastic ball lipstick . I emailed my complaint and got a email saying they would respond within 2 days never did so I emailed again and got the same response again never did so I called and got a chap who said sorry I will give you a refund on the cheapest item ( perfume I had ordered for granddaughter £8) I said that hardly compensates the travel costs the hassle the way I was treated . 4 days later they did in fact refund but not the £8 no they refunded the £1.50 delivery only . I emailed and twittered them into January this year only to be fobbed of with disrespectful replies saying they can’t find my emails or the guy on the phone tired to refund but there was a problem with PayPal ( I pointed out that it allowed £1.50 to refund and I said they were lying) I then threatened them with social media saying I would write on all platforms regarding the wY they have treated me.I got a email yesterday saying a £15 cheque was on its way and sorry . I feel that they have treated me extremely poorly and disrespected me from the start ,I spent considerable cash on max factor gift sets and even if it was only a £1 it does not justify there action on this occasion."
"Terrible customer service. Managers with little or no knowledge of consumer laws and standards. Bad policies, only refund their own brand products on faulty items. Worth spending a little more to get good service especially if a problem arises rather than going to shop here and getting abused. Still fighting for a refund on a staff recommended product that didn't work"
"#superdrugspecserviceisrubbish.I am really angry. My daughter broke her glasses and needs to see. Went to internet. Superdrug offers express service. Ordered glasses on Friday. Get email today saying they will be with us within in 2 weeks. There was nowhere on website where it distinguished between express and standard delivery and 2 weeks. Don't buy glasses from them expecting express delivery it can take 2 weeks and you can only get through to an Indian call centre to complain and those poor women have no authority to do anything. #brokenpromises #shouldvegonetospecsaver"
"three words, PIPPA WILSON mediocre"
"Website review. Paid for next day delivery, arrived three days later. Complained and was told they couldn't guarantee next day delivery because they're busy. Happy to let me pay for it though! No apology just a weak excuse. Requested refund of delivery charge and have been ignored ever since. Left review as follow up to experience and it was nixed for not meeting website guidelines."
"Mitcham Fair Green Superdrug branch Very poor customer service, no respect for the customers, very rude staffs. including today(11.12.18, 11.30am) morning, all my last 3 visits were gained very bad experiences.I won't go again..."
"I returned aRevelution lip pencil that I bought 10 days age. After sharpening it most of the product came away from the pencil leaving nothing in the outer case. I was kept waiting a very long time to see the manager, as other staff tried to fob me off with “no receipt, not our own brand etc etc. I was refused a refund or exchange, the best they would do send it to some office. Really, Primark or Boots would have instantly refunded. 4th best customer relations!! I don’t think so. The lip pencil was faulty, why not do the right thing and keep an honest complainant happy."
"Terrible customer service waited 30 mins to reply to 1 message no contact number been without a phone for 2 days now"
"Appalling customer service Appalling customer service, Ordered aftershave online, They sent me the wrong item, hair detangling, contacted them, automatic reply then nothing! they've even failed their own timescale to sort it out! .. dont order from them, theres plenty of other companies out there...."
"Terrible customer service... I have sent back an online order using their prepaid label and have not received any refund yet.."
"Always get stuck with Elliott serving me in Brixton and he is absolutely terrible , very bad customer service and just generally thick"
"Disgusting - area manager Derrick at Inverness store needs to be removed from company - aggressive unlroffecional - hureendeous people skills - disgusting"
"Barkinside manager Josh is a thief On the 15/08/2018 he made me pay him for a manicure set twice claiming I didn’t pay the first time but the item was already in the bag and the till was open ?? This guy shouldn’t represent Superdrug shame on the all company."
"special offer of buy one get 2nd half price but only had one so could not buy2nd at reduced price."
"Very unhappy customer. Ordered several items on Xmas day. No update on order until today. 90% of my order could not be sent due to stock. They were in stock when I bought them. You are an absolute joke of a company. You're sending 1 item out of about 8. Don't bother buying from superdrug in a sale."
"Superdrug is a joke. They told me the 212's are all 100ml and I bought the NYC for £41 (I could get 100ml online for £35). On taking it into work and opening it I found out that it was only a 50ml bottle, but because the packaging had been opened they are unable to accept it as a return. Way to take care of your customers. This is one company that won't ever be getting a penny of my money again."
Superdrug is rated 4.30 based on 189 reviews