Superdrug Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Superdrug
10PM
10PM
Click Here

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

Over a week
"I am a regular customer the Bolton store always find it lovely clean easy to find things an staff are really helpful. This particular day I was served by a young lady, she was extremely helpful and helped with a couple of query’s I had. She has served me a few times before today she served me with a Lovely smile as always even though she had a cough and a sore throat . I felt really sorry for her but her service was still as lovely as ever . Nothing seems to be any trouble for her and always happy to help with what ever I ask and has given me some friendly tips on what make up to buy . I’ve been meaning to catch her name for a while but always forgot to check but today I made sure I looked at her name badge Lily . Lovely service always polite and friendly."
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Visited the perfume department at the Chippenham branch looking for Versace Dylan blue costing £50 . Above each shelf in large letters is the name of the designer and so I went to the shelf titled VERSACE but could not find Versace Dylan blue. I asked the rude customer service girl if this was all the Versace fragrances ? "Yes" she replied! "Where is Versace dreamer?? Versace Dylan blue then "? I enquired . Her response was ..."down there", she said ... pointing her head to the right! "Where" ? I enquired, looking at all the designer titles above the main self's , "is it under Paco rabanne ? Hugo boss ?? D&G ?" I enquired. Annoyed that she had to walk to the end of the counter ..she snapped "there Where it says Versace!! ", pointing to a bottle of Versace dreamer !!! I took my money to another fragrance outlet where they treat customers with a little respect and want to make a sell"
"They dont reply to the email. I have made an order 200£+ as company and I have requested about the invoice. They dont reply. Also every time that I have tried to contact via phone but they close without any help. Very bad experience. The worst customer service."
"Superdrug Twickenham Disgusting customer service. They don’t care about their customers at all. The store manager is the most unhelpful and rude person I’ve ever met. Thank god boots is next door!!!!"
Superdrug is rated 4.15 based on 213 reviews