Superdrug Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Superdrug deliver?

How can I contact Superdrug?

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

"I am a regular customer the Bolton store always find it lovely clean easy to find things an staff are really helpful. This particular day I was served by a young lady, she was extremely helpful and helped with a couple of query’s I had. She has served me a few times before today she served me with a Lovely smile as always even though she had a cough and a sore throat . I felt really sorry for her but her service was still as lovely as ever . Nothing seems to be any trouble for her and always happy to help with what ever I ask and has given me some friendly tips on what make up to buy . I’ve been meaning to catch her name for a while but always forgot to check but today I made sure I looked at her name badge Lily . Lovely service always polite and friendly."
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Superdrug is rated 4.30 based on 189 reviews