Superdrug Customer Service Reviews

Superdrug have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A-

Customer Service - Good

80.33%
Industry Average
" Wandsworth Superdrug’s Customer Service is excellent. There is a young lady there shania, she was helpful and friendly, it made my day. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" While in Superdrug on Sunday 26.05.19 I couldn’t see body cream on asking employee who was working hard tidying display shelves where I would find it she took me to shelf spoke knowledgeably about the products and then pointed I could buy 2nd for half price Outstanding service from polite staff will buy all my requirements at Superdrug Morpeth Northumberland from now "
posted 4 months ago - Meggie
" My husband and I attended the Chichester branch of Superdrug for our course of rabies vaccinations.. Robert, the nurse, was on each occasion friendly, courteous and helpful and we never had to wait to be attended to. We found this to be very efficient and convenient service and would have no hesitation in returning. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" I hold a Health and Beauty card, and so receive my orders free of charge [if spending £10 +], therefore, I find that I am buying from them each month! The products are excellent, and the service is quick and easy, and with points adding up which are easily redeemed. "
posted 8 months ago - Barbara Slimming
" Had an excellent experience from the Superdrug on Harborne High Street. There is a young chap in there as is super friendly and helpful. He approached me and ensured I found what I was looking for. Told me about the reward scheme too. I have been in since and had the same level of service from not only him bit other assistance too. The service really stands out from other High Street stores. "
posted 8 months ago - Ayallah Richards-Mitchell
" Very approachable staff and excellent service. Bargain to be had. "
posted 9 months ago - Billy Babu The Storyteller
" They make shopping for my needs easy on line , they also deliver timeously , and the purchases are securely packaged.. Excellent service ... "
posted 10 months ago - Mrs Georgina Davidson
" A Very good customer service "
posted 10 months ago - Christopher Benis
" I felt really sorry for her but her service was still as lovely as ever . "
posted 10 months ago - Lisa Buckley
" Superdrug are an excellent company. I love their values when it comes to animal testing and sustainability. Their own brand products are good value and great usability. Even their own brand hair colourants last as long if not longer than big branded products. Whether you have an student sized budget or a full time wage this store services your needs. Without a doubt my favourite store for my toiletries and hair care needs. "
posted 11 months ago - Morven Yarham