Superdrug Refund Reviews

Superdrug have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
E

Refund - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" explained it was an intermitant fault but was told that a refund or exchange couldnt be issued as they worked in store !! Member of staff very rude and abrupt and my daughter was made to feel as if she was telling lies. "
posted 2 months ago - Debbie Harvey
" Don't charge a premium for this convoluted process !! I am so angry and would like a refund of my phone charges. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I was refunded £2 worth of points back onto my points card as an apology. "
posted 4 months ago - Alex
" Appalling customer service, actually none existent, but then you cannot give zero stars. Store does not refund faulty products unless own brand. Manager clueless "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" I emailed my complaint and got a email saying they would respond within 2 days never did so I emailed again and got the same response again never did so I called and got a chap who said sorry I will give you a refund on the cheapest item ( perfume I had ordered for granddaughter £8) I said that hardly compensates the travel costs the hassle the way I was treated . "
posted 9 months ago - Samuel Cairns
" Terrible customer service. Managers with little or no knowledge of consumer laws and standards. Bad policies, only refund their own brand products on faulty items. Worth spending a little more to get good service especially if a problem arises rather than going to shop here and getting abused. Still fighting for a refund on a staff recommended product that didn't work "
posted 9 months ago - Julie
" Website review. Paid for next day delivery, arrived three days later. Complained and was told they couldn't guarantee next day delivery because they're busy. Happy to let me pay for it though! No apology just a weak excuse. Requested refund of delivery charge and have been ignored ever since. Left review as follow up to experience and it was nixed for not meeting website guidelines. "
posted 10 months ago - Mark
" I was refused a refund or exchange, the best they would do send it to some office. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" Terrible customer service... I have sent back an online order using their prepaid label and have not received any refund yet.. "
posted 1 year ago - Ebrahim Moshaya