Superdrug Insights

Superdrug have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

90.00%
Industry Average
" While in Superdrug on Sunday 26.05.19 I couldn’t see body cream on asking employee who was working hard tidying display shelves where I would find it she took me to shelf spoke knowledgeably about the products and then pointed I could buy 2nd for half price Outstanding service from polite staff will buy all my requirements at Superdrug Morpeth Northumberland from now "
- Meggie
" Good product range and value for money. Competitive prices and they also offer student discount. "
- Sally
" Great items and even better prices. Free click and collect and the facility to pay with points. Highly recommend for your purchases. "
- S Johnson
Write your review on Superdrug
A-

Delivery - Fast

86.36%
Industry Average
" I was so happy with how fast the delivery was. I ordered 11pm and I received a notification the next day 2pm that my order was ready for collection in Jervis, Dublin branch . However, the product eyebrow pomade wasn't sealed and there was a finger mark. I didn't return it yet, maybe It's safe to keep it but I was expecting it to be fresh. "
- Anonymous
" I ordered some loreal creams from super drug, they had an offer on these creams, and so it was good value. As always it was a prompt delivery. Was all as I had ordered. "
- Anonymous
" Very good bargains great delivery "
- Laura Tipp
E

Refunds - Difficult

41.18%
Industry Average
" explained it was an intermitant fault but was told that a refund or exchange couldnt be issued as they worked in store !! Member of staff very rude and abrupt and my daughter was made to feel as if she was telling lies. "
- Debbie Harvey
" Don't charge a premium for this convoluted process !! I am so angry and would like a refund of my phone charges. "
- Anonymous
" I was refunded £2 worth of points back onto my points card as an apology. "
- Alex
A-
83.33%
Industry Average
" Wandsworth Superdrug’s Customer Service is excellent. There is a young lady there shania, she was helpful and friendly, it made my day. "
- Meggie
" My husband and I attended the Chichester branch of Superdrug for our course of rabies vaccinations.. Robert, the nurse, was on each occasion friendly, courteous and helpful and we never had to wait to be attended to. We found this to be very efficient and convenient service and would have no hesitation in returning. "