Superdrug Insights

Superdrug have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

92.31%
Industry Average
" Good product range and value for money. Competitive prices and they also offer student discount. "
- Sally
" Great items and even better prices. Free click and collect and the facility to pay with points. Highly recommend for your purchases. "
- S Johnson
" Everything arrived early and nothing broken. Nice products for a fair price. "
Write your review on Superdrug
A-

Delivery - Fast

85.94%
Industry Average
" Very good bargains great delivery "
- Laura Tipp
" They usually send my order quickly and with free delivery because I always buy enough items to last me a while which means it's over the amount to guarantee I receive free delivery. "
- Barbara Ward
" Super fast delivery. Lovely products. Extra discount added in basket was a lovely suprise "
- Sian Jackson
E

Refunds - Difficult

38.46%
Industry Average
" Appalling customer service, actually none existent, but then you cannot give zero stars. Store does not refund faulty products unless own brand. Manager clueless "
- Anonymous
" I emailed my complaint and got a email saying they would respond within 2 days never did so I emailed again and got the same response again never did so I called and got a chap who said sorry I will give you a refund on the cheapest item ( perfume I had ordered for granddaughter £8) I said that hardly compensates the travel costs the hassle the way I was treated . "
- Samuel Cairns
" Terrible customer service. Managers with little or no knowledge of consumer laws and standards. Bad policies, only refund their own brand products on faulty items. Worth spending a little more to get good service especially if a problem arises rather than going to shop here and getting abused. Still fighting for a refund on a staff recommended product that didn't work "
- Julie
A
91.67%
Industry Average
" My husband and I attended the Chichester branch of Superdrug for our course of rabies vaccinations.. Robert, the nurse, was on each occasion friendly, courteous and helpful and we never had to wait to be attended to. We found this to be very efficient and convenient service and would have no hesitation in returning. "
- Anonymous
" I hold a Health and Beauty card, and so receive my orders free of charge [if spending £10 +], therefore, I find that I am buying from them each month! The products are excellent, and the service is quick and easy, and with points adding up which are easily redeemed. "
- Barbara Slimming
" Had an excellent experience from the Superdrug on Harborne High Street. There is a young chap in there as is super friendly and helpful. He approached me and ensured I found what I was looking for. Told me about the reward scheme too. I have been in since and had the same level of service from not only him bit other assistance too. The service really stands out from other High Street stores. "
- Ayallah Richards-Mitchell