Superdrug Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Superdrug deliver?

How can I contact Superdrug?

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

"Prompt service, great value"
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely excellent service. Items are great value for money. Delivery is quick."
"Easy to use website, lots of good offers, everything I need and free delivery if you sign up. No unwanted spam type emails from them either! Reasonably quick delivery and the chance to get quicker delivery if you pay a bit extra. Occasionally get a few free samples as well."
"The shop is nicely laid out and there is a large selection of products. The staff are always friendly."
"Delivery was amazingly fast and buying the products online was super easy."
"Delivery was amazingly fast and buying the products online was super easy."
"Bought two jars of a L'Oreal face cream for less than one would have cost me at our local supermarket."
"The staff is always helpful in finding things or giving advice. The customer service at the Pharmacy is extremely kind and caring."
"Really quick delivery and well packaged. Good selection online and easy returns"
"They are really helpful and very friendly and help you to find products that you actually need and dont try and sell you things you dont want or need."
"Very friendly staff at the Truro store who were knowledgeable, helpful and made me feel like a valued customer."
"Forget the points I want my goods faster. Royal Mail has been waiting for my parcel 2 days now. I'm sick of waiting. Shopping elsewhere in future."
"First time ordering online with Superdrug. It was easy, they had what I wanted and the items were also on sale. I also registered for a digital beauty points card which entitles you to free standard home delivery and next day delivery to your store. All good."
"I bought cosmetic items from the store. I price was genuine and product quality is good."
"Always good products, not tested on animals. Wish the delivery was faster though"
"Quick delievery, always keep you updated with emails"
"I purchased some perfume and gift sets, service was good, they were delivered on time. I had no problems and am happy"
"Very unhappy customer. Ordered several items on Xmas day. No update on order until today. 90% of my order could not be sent due to stock. They were in stock when I bought them. You are an absolute joke of a company. You're sending 1 item out of about 8. Don't bother buying from superdrug in a sale."
"Superdrug is a joke. They told me the 212's are all 100ml and I bought the NYC for £41 (I could get 100ml online for £35). On taking it into work and opening it I found out that it was only a 50ml bottle, but because the packaging had been opened they are unable to accept it as a return. Way to take care of your customers. This is one company that won't ever be getting a penny of my money again."
"Quick no fuss delivery over a wide range of products at no extra cost"
Superdrug is rated 4.30 based on 189 reviews