Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over a week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
The shop is nicely laid out and there is a large selection of products. The staff are always friendly.
Delivery was amazingly fast and buying the products online was super easy.
Delivery was amazingly fast and buying the products online was super easy.
Bought two jars of a L'Oreal face cream for less than one would have cost me at our local supermarket.
The staff is always helpful in finding things or giving advice. The customer service at the Pharmacy is extremely kind and caring.
They are really helpful and very friendly and help you to find products that you actually need and dont try and sell you things you dont want or need.
Very friendly staff at the Truro store who were knowledgeable, helpful and made me feel like a valued customer.
First time ordering online with Superdrug. It was easy, they had what I wanted and the items were also on sale. I also registered for a digital beauty points card which entitles you to free standard home delivery and next day delivery to your store. All good.
Always good products, not tested on animals. Wish the delivery was faster though
Quick delievery, always keep you updated with emails
I purchased some perfume and gift sets, service was good, they were delivered on time. I had no problems and am happy
Quick no fuss delivery over a wide range of products at no extra cost
I got help choosing vegan make up for my sister xmas present. There was such a good selection and good prices, i really enjoyed the experience and bought her and myself lots of goodies.
great in-store delivery service from their online website
I was quite happy with their promotions upon ordering online. My orders we packed neatly and securely, which made me confident that none of my orders were damaged. I had an extra box of an order which I assume was left out of the first package but it was sent at the same time and just as secure, Although I wished they sent it in a smaller package but I am quite satisfied anyways.
Great help excellent service
Brilliant deals, helpful staff and great products.
Had the products I wanted in stock and at a great price. The online order took a few days, but that was what they said, so I was OK with that.
Brilliant customer service and knowledgeable staff
Brilliant prices, excellent offers, great choice of delivery.
Superdrug is rated 4.12 based on 216 reviews