Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over a week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Great customer service, they searched for ages whilst on the phone, found & saved me all the stock they had of Kool & Soothe packs of migraine strips. Absolutely brilliant for migraine & Superdrug had them at almost half price! Brilliant staff, can't praise them enough. Cheers Superdrug
Each member of staff is always so happy and helpful. I love going to super drug x
Great Prices Free Delivery and Lovely range of Cosmetics
Prompt delivery, no fuss.
They are fast and efficient and most important they have excellent customer services who solve issues with absolutely no hassle. They put their customers first.
Super service
Fantastic girl helped me with my make up for my wedding! Was very happy! Witney store
Great spray good price even better being half price ?
The order arrived on time and the prices are great.
I always find quality products with value for money at superdrug. Their own branded products are also BUAV approved and animal cruelty free. Delivery is also free when you spend £10 and over. Thank you superdrug.
Love the convenience of shopping from home - as soon as I run out of something I know I can order a top up and get free delivery with my membership card.
I was looked after quickly, professionally and very pleasantly by Blake at the Southside shopping centre Wandsworth. Its so nice to be made to feel like a valued customer .
Thank you for stocking the Pureplex range, I have never used a product that lives up to its promises so much, all of the range is amazing,when used together the shampoo and conditioner have tamed my fine and frizzy hair and given it a shine, I have been back for more 3 times already,it is a very reasonable price for the quality.Superdrug offers are always very competitive and there is such a good choice.
Brilliant range of goods, excellent bonuses and offers, great free delivery. What's not to like?!
Reserved items on line that were all under half price. Picked them up in 24 Hours.
Parcel was very well packed and speedy delvery
Efficiency levels very high. Staff knew where products were and how much they were. Small queue, which then disappeared as tills were opened. Store very well organised and very neat. Staff smelled cleaned and fresh.
Prompt service, great value
Absolutely excellent service. Items are great value for money. Delivery is quick.
Easy to use website, lots of good offers, everything I need and free delivery if you sign up. No unwanted spam type emails from them either! Reasonably quick delivery and the chance to get quicker delivery if you pay a bit extra. Occasionally get a few free samples as well.
Superdrug is rated 4.09 based on 218 reviews