Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over a week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Very good bargains great delivery
Great offers in time for Christmas
They always send correct things and i got alot of discount through that And they deliver on time and give tracking information
A Very good customer service
I am a regular customer the Bolton store always find it lovely clean easy to find things an staff are really helpful. This particular day I was served by a young lady, she was extremely helpful and helped with a couple of query’s I had. She has served me a few times before today she served me with a Lovely smile as always even though she had a cough and a sore throat . I felt really sorry for her but her service was still as lovely as ever . Nothing seems to be any trouble for her and always happy to help with what ever I ask and has given me some friendly tips on what make up to buy . I’ve been meaning to catch her name for a while but always forgot to check but today I made sure I looked at her name badge Lily . Lovely service always polite and friendly.
They usually send my order quickly and with free delivery because I always buy enough items to last me a while which means it's over the amount to guarantee I receive free delivery.
Superdrug are an excellent company. I love their values when it comes to animal testing and sustainability. Their own brand products are good value and great usability. Even their own brand hair colourants last as long if not longer than big branded products. Whether you have an student sized budget or a full time wage this store services your needs. Without a doubt my favourite store for my toiletries and hair care needs.
Very happy with my items
Super fast delivery. Lovely products. Extra discount added in basket was a lovely suprise
We went into the Newcastle Northumberland St branch yesterday and was helped by the delightful Jillian, she was knowledgeable and sorted everything out for us. When we got to the till she was there again ready with a smile, great customer service skills. It was a pleasure to be served by someone who enjoys their job, we left with a smile on our face too!
Always a brilliant service Customer service support acts if any problems to resolve
I needed help with an item I had bought in-store and the shop assistant was very friendly and helpful and also showed me some great deals in store
Great items and even better prices. Free click and collect and the facility to pay with points. Highly recommend for your purchases.
Quick reliable service
Good criteria for narrowing down searches. Free delivery over £10 is much better than competing companies.
MAR
A bargain product at superdrug
Very speedy delivery of my goods which were packaged well.
Brillaint customer service. I had a problem with a foundation leaking during delivery to me and they sorted it out no problems. It makes me shop as much as i can from superdrug as i know if anything goes wrong its always sorted by there friendly customer service team. Thankyou superdrug!
Ordered online collected in store easy & straightward
Easy to use website. Good prices. Many offers including subscribe and save for items which are purchased frequently. Free delivery to store. Quick service.
Superdrug is rated 4.11 based on 217 reviews