Superdrug Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superdrug

How would you rate Superdrug ?

"Terrible customer service waited 30 mins to reply to 1 message no contact number been without a phone for 2 days now"
"Appalling customer service Appalling customer service, Ordered aftershave online, They sent me the wrong item, hair detangling, contacted them, automatic reply then nothing! they've even failed their own timescale to sort it out! .. dont order from them, theres plenty of other companies out there...."
"Terrible customer service... I have sent back an online order using their prepaid label and have not received any refund yet.."
"Always get stuck with Elliott serving me in Brixton and he is absolutely terrible , very bad customer service and just generally thick"
"Disgusting - area manager Derrick at Inverness store needs to be removed from company - aggressive unlroffecional - hureendeous people skills - disgusting"
"Barkinside manager Josh is a thief On the 15/08/2018 he made me pay him for a manicure set twice claiming I didn’t pay the first time but the item was already in the bag and the till was open ?? This guy shouldn’t represent Superdrug shame on the all company."
"Website very easy to use and gave me exactly what I wanted. Delivery kept on time. Customer FAQ's easy to find. First time using and was impressed."
"Great customer service, they searched for ages whilst on the phone, found & saved me all the stock they had of Kool & Soothe packs of migraine strips. Absolutely brilliant for migraine & Superdrug had them at almost half price! Brilliant staff, can't praise them enough. Cheers Superdrug"
"Each member of staff is always so happy and helpful. I love going to super drug x"
"Great Prices Free Delivery and Lovely range of Cosmetics"
"They treat school kids/ teenagers completely different compared to everyone else. Disrespectful and embarrassing"
"Prompt delivery, no fuss."
"They offered electric toothbrushes on sale. Plus the spare brushes."
"Great prices and love being able to collect in store quickly."
"They are fast and efficient and most important they have excellent customer services who solve issues with absolutely no hassle. They put their customers first."
"Super service"
"Fantastic girl helped me with my make up for my wedding! Was very happy! Witney store"
"Great spray good price even better being half price ?"
"The order arrived on time and the prices are great."
"I always find quality products with value for money at superdrug. Their own branded products are also BUAV approved and animal cruelty free. Delivery is also free when you spend £10 and over. Thank you superdrug."
Superdrug is rated 4.43 based on 141 reviews