Superdrug Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Superdrug

How would you rate Superdrug ?

"They treat school kids/ teenagers completely different compared to everyone else. Disrespectful and embarrassing"
Jennifer Jackson
"Prompt delivery, no fuss."
Dion Foster
"They offered electric toothbrushes on sale. Plus the spare brushes."
"Great prices and love being able to collect in store quickly."
Linda Kinniburgh
Verified Reviewer
"They are fast and efficient and most important they have excellent customer services who solve issues with absolutely no hassle. They put their customers first."
"Super service"
Simone
"Fantastic girl helped me with my make up for my wedding! Was very happy! Witney store"
Claire Waisome
"Great spray good price even better being half price ?"
Cristina Mihailescu
"The order arrived on time and the prices are great."
"I always find quality products with value for money at superdrug. Their own branded products are also BUAV approved and animal cruelty free. Delivery is also free when you spend £10 and over. Thank you superdrug."
Sami Dabek
"Love the convenience of shopping from home - as soon as I run out of something I know I can order a top up and get free delivery with my membership card."
Emma
"Still waiting waiting my delivery have used them before and had no issues shame Royal Mail has let them down this time"
"I was looked after quickly, professionally and very pleasantly by Blake at the Southside shopping centre Wandsworth. Its so nice to be made to feel like a valued customer ."
"Everything came on time and was as it was sold."
"Thank you for stocking the Pureplex range, I have never used a product that lives up to its promises so much, all of the range is amazing,when used together the shampoo and conditioner have tamed my fine and frizzy hair and given it a shine, I have been back for more 3 times already,it is a very reasonable price for the quality.Superdrug offers are always very competitive and there is such a good choice."
Paula Mason
"Brilliant range of goods, excellent bonuses and offers, great free delivery. What's not to like?!"
Miss Claire Anderson
"special offer of buy one get 2nd half price but only had one so could not buy2nd at reduced price."
Jade Evans
"Always friendly on the till although I was looking for a specific item and there was no staff around to ask"
Gemma Oakes
"Products all arrived quickly and were good prices"
Susan
"Reserved items on line that were all under half price. Picked them up in 24 Hours."
Superdrug is rated 4.57 based on 131 reviews