Superdrug Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Superdrug

How would you rate Superdrug?

120 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Simone

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Superdrug in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Simone
"Fantastic girl helped me with my make up for my wedding! Was very happy! Witney store"
Claire Waisome
"Great spray good price even better being half price ?"
Cristina Mihailescu
"The order arrived on time and the prices are great."
"I always find quality products with value for money at superdrug. Their own branded products are also BUAV approved and animal cruelty free. Delivery is also free when you spend £10 and over. Thank you superdrug."
Sami Dabek
"Love the convenience of shopping from home - as soon as I run out of something I know I can order a top up and get free delivery with my membership card."
Emma
"Still waiting waiting my delivery have used them before and had no issues shame Royal Mail has let them down this time"
"I was looked after quickly, professionally and very pleasantly by Blake at the Southside shopping centre Wandsworth. Its so nice to be made to feel like a valued customer ."
"Everything came on time and was as it was sold."
"Thank you for stocking the Pureplex range, I have never used a product that lives up to its promises so much, all of the range is amazing,when used together the shampoo and conditioner have tamed my fine and frizzy hair and given it a shine, I have been back for more 3 times already,it is a very reasonable price for the quality.Superdrug offers are always very competitive and there is such a good choice."
Paula Mason
"Brilliant range of goods, excellent bonuses and offers, great free delivery. What's not to like?!"
Miss Claire Anderson
"special offer of buy one get 2nd half price but only had one so could not buy2nd at reduced price."
Jade Evans
"Always friendly on the till although I was looking for a specific item and there was no staff around to ask"
Gemma Oakes
"Products all arrived quickly and were good prices"
Susan
"Reserved items on line that were all under half price. Picked them up in 24 Hours."
Miss MEAKINS
"Parcel was very well packed and speedy delvery"
"Efficiency levels very high. Staff knew where products were and how much they were. Small queue, which then disappeared as tills were opened. Store very well organised and very neat. Staff smelled cleaned and fresh."
Adrienne O
"Prompt service, great value"
"Absolutely excellent service. Items are great value for money. Delivery is quick."
"Easy to use website, lots of good offers, everything I need and free delivery if you sign up. No unwanted spam type emails from them either! Reasonably quick delivery and the chance to get quicker delivery if you pay a bit extra. Occasionally get a few free samples as well."
"The shop is nicely laid out and there is a large selection of products. The staff are always friendly."
Superdrug is rated 4.58 based on 125 reviews