Superdrug Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Superdrug deliver?

How can I contact Superdrug?

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy

"Rick on the chat line has helped me out with a missing item today, he was most helpful and resolved the problem quickly for me, thank you Rick 😀"
Are you Superdrug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"superdrug… I was verbally abused by superdrug assistant manager Andrea in Rickmansworth store. He has an accent and because i didnt understand what he was saying he called me a racist had a complete melt down and to told me to leave the store even though i hadn't payed for my shopping!!!"
"My experience at Super Drug is finding the best makeup. For example : Duo lash glue, kiss lashes, rimmel london,mascara, sleek, real techniques,"
"Terrible eyebrow treatment, threading and tint, one eyebrow far different to the other, the girl had Innapropiate sweater on, which dragged across my face, as she proceeded to make a complete mess of my eyebrows! It took 2 days of scrubbing to get dye off, which was half an inch above where my eyebrows were. I got money back when I told them, but considering the mess she made it meant nothing. Rang head office, and they said they would look into it, and come back to me, and didn't. Very bad customer service!"
"A young girl called Ellie on make up, was very helpful and friendly, went out of her way to find what i wanted. I used to work on make up and was pleasantly surprised to be served by someone the way i used to help my customers Brilliant Ellie thank you"
"They dont reply to the email. I have made an order 200£+ as company and I have requested about the invoice. They dont reply. Also every time that I have tried to contact via phone but they close without any help. Very bad experience. The worst customer service."
"Lost my order but we're very quick to rectify it and send me a replacement"
"My husband and I attended the Chichester branch of Superdrug for our course of rabies vaccinations.. Robert, the nurse, was on each occasion friendly, courteous and helpful and we never had to wait to be attended to. We found this to be very efficient and convenient service and would have no hesitation in returning."
"I hold a Health and Beauty card, and so receive my orders free of charge [if spending £10 +], therefore, I find that I am buying from them each month! The products are excellent, and the service is quick and easy, and with points adding up which are easily redeemed."
"this Is the 2nd time Superdrug has stated orders before 1pm will be delivered next day only to be sent text messages after paying that my items will take 4 days !! I will never order from them again."
"Appalling customer services. You only speak to an automated service & cannot explain the problem properly. There should be better communication with its customers since this is the only way you can contact them. Why is there no section on the website that you can contact customer services, rather than a phone number & you only speak to a machine. There should be an email communication."
"Had an excellent experience from the Superdrug on Harborne High Street. There is a young chap in there as is super friendly and helpful. He approached me and ensured I found what I was looking for. Told me about the reward scheme too. I have been in since and had the same level of service from not only him bit other assistance too. The service really stands out from other High Street stores."
"Helpful staff in my local branches in New Milton & Christchurch. I love their own brand cruelty free products too. Thank you to all."
"Superdrug Twickenham Disgusting customer service. They don’t care about their customers at all. The store manager is the most unhelpful and rude person I’ve ever met. Thank god boots is next door!!!!"
"Very approachable staff and excellent service. Bargain to be had."
"We ordered after-shave on line as Christmas gifts. Within an hour or so they were ready to collect in shop."
"Appalling customer service, actually none existent, but then you cannot give zero stars. Store does not refund faulty products unless own brand. Manager clueless"
"Ordered some max factor gift sets and paid for next day delivery via collection instore ( I live 25 miles round trip away ) immediately after paying via PayPal I seen a bottle of perfume so proceeded to order that with the pay extra next day delivery ( both orders were ordered and payed before 12 same day. I got a email confirming orders and payment. Next day I received a email saying my order was ready for store pickup, being disabled I got my carer to drive me to the store ,once there I showed the email to a hapless looking member of staff, whom went away and came back saying no your order did not come in sorry ,she also stated no other orders would arrive that afternoon , I explained I had to travel 25 miles round trip but she just looked and said nothing could be done .i went back home and at precisely 4pm another email arrives saying my items are in store awaiting collection? I left it till next day when my carer could oblige and once more set off to the store , showed the email to girl who then lifted a iPad and checked then said yes it’s here just sign the order on the iPad screen ,which I did ,she went off came back and said sorry it’s not instore don’t know where it is?? Unbelievable I asked for management who came and said because I had signed for it it was now of there system and not a lot she could do ,she kind of blamed me for signing for it, then I explained it was her member of staff who told me the my order was there and to sign, I demanded my goods and she then said what was it I ordered and she would try and retrieve the goods from the shelves in store , I tired to recall what I had ordered and suggested she must have some knowledge having had me on the iPad ! But she said once that was signed it clears , I did Manage to get the items from my emails on my mobile which because of location the signal for WiFi was poor but it was slow. All along I was made to feel bothersome and a nusicence,having put my items in a bag she proceeded to open my bag and throw something in with a remark saying have a free gift for trouble,I just left the store .Got home and opened the bag to find a tatty pair of false less than 50p eyelashes and a plastic ball lipstick . I emailed my complaint and got a email saying they would respond within 2 days never did so I emailed again and got the same response again never did so I called and got a chap who said sorry I will give you a refund on the cheapest item ( perfume I had ordered for granddaughter £8) I said that hardly compensates the travel costs the hassle the way I was treated . 4 days later they did in fact refund but not the £8 no they refunded the £1.50 delivery only . I emailed and twittered them into January this year only to be fobbed of with disrespectful replies saying they can’t find my emails or the guy on the phone tired to refund but there was a problem with PayPal ( I pointed out that it allowed £1.50 to refund and I said they were lying) I then threatened them with social media saying I would write on all platforms regarding the wY they have treated me.I got a email yesterday saying a £15 cheque was on its way and sorry . I feel that they have treated me extremely poorly and disrespected me from the start ,I spent considerable cash on max factor gift sets and even if it was only a £1 it does not justify there action on this occasion."
"Terrible customer service. Managers with little or no knowledge of consumer laws and standards. Bad policies, only refund their own brand products on faulty items. Worth spending a little more to get good service especially if a problem arises rather than going to shop here and getting abused. Still fighting for a refund on a staff recommended product that didn't work"
"#superdrugspecserviceisrubbish.I am really angry. My daughter broke her glasses and needs to see. Went to internet. Superdrug offers express service. Ordered glasses on Friday. Get email today saying they will be with us within in 2 weeks. There was nowhere on website where it distinguished between express and standard delivery and 2 weeks. Don't buy glasses from them expecting express delivery it can take 2 weeks and you can only get through to an Indian call centre to complain and those poor women have no authority to do anything. #brokenpromises #shouldvegonetospecsaver"
Superdrug is rated 4.26 based on 196 reviews