Www-staykool-co-uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Www-staykool-co-uk

Tell us how Www-staykool-co-uk made you happy

"Very professional service with an explaination of the process at each stage .......also given instructions on how to maintain the efficiency of the car's AC system. Brill. C Wilkins"
Are you Www-staykool-co-uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It was fast and easy to book online, the price was good and it didn't take long for the guy to regas the air con. I would go again."
"This service is definitely worth 5 stars very helpful and a good price ⭐️ my car has the new type of air conditioning gas and many garages don’t do this, but Mark tested and reenergised my system and is working great . I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, also the standard air conditioning re gas is very competitive price. Many thanks for a great job."
"Very quick and great service, Mark explained everything he was doing as he did the work and took care and attention in his work, plan on returning with another vehicle for the same service soon😁"
"Great, quick, and friendly service"
"Brilliant service. very professional and swift. would always recommend and reuse"
"Excellent professional service. Mark took care of my vehicle and used expert knowledge to get the job done. Highly recommended"
"The service was completed quickly and Mark explained the steps he was carrying out clearly. Very pleased with this service and would definitely recommend Staykool."
"Mark is an expert in this field. I always use him to service my air conditioning. I would recommend him without hesitation."
"Thought my air con was broken but took 30 mins for Staykool to bring it back to life and it is now working brilliantly. Great service and price can thoroughly recommend."
"I would highly recommend Staycool, a very good price & the service was very Professional. My aircon was leaking & they fixed it."
"I was a returning customer to see Mark with a different vehicle. This time a Nissan Qashqui which uses the newer more expensive R1234yf gas. The price quoted was £40 plus £10 per 100g of Gas. Mark extracted the gas and only found 50g of gas rather than the 500g there should be. The gas was refilled and a sealant added which was an extra £20 which seemed pricey but I hope worth it. The end result was £105 and a fully functioning AC system pumping out 6C cool air. The appointment was speedy and done in 25 mins max. Overall a bit more expensive than anticipated but still cheaper than the main dealer price of £120 and I was present while the work was done and Mark explained every step. I just hope the gas stays in and the sealant that was recommended does the trick."
"Highly recommended."
"Excellent communication,perfect job and a nice bloke."
"Mark is very good and he is very reasonable on the costs. He took the time to explain everything that he was doing and was very thorough. Its lovely to have cool air in the car again"
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Easy booking in process. Mark was very professional and explained the process and most importantly got my air con back to ice cold within a few minutes. I would happily recommend to others."
"Great service at a great price and everything simply explained, Highly recommend"
"Excellent service, Would recommend."
"All of a sudden I noticed the weather was getting warmer & my car's air conditioning wasn't as good as it was. Mark of " Staykool " had impressed me on Facebook with his Easter offer. Wow , job done in about 20 minutes, checked for leaks, system cleaned,anti-leak solution filled & re-gassed. What a difference; & I am all the wiser for his advise to keep my system in tip top condition with a regular service. Mark certainly impressed me & would recommend to anyone, my car is only 4 years old, but now I know a service every 2 years is cool for me & my car,"
"I first called on Mark with a car I'd just bought, the seller saying "It just needs a re-gas". Mark correctly diagnosed that even though a re-gas would get it "sort of" working, the compressor looked to be on the way out. Indeed it "sort of" worked, so we removed the gas and I fitted a secondhand compressor. It had lost a little gas, so he advised me to search around with an ultraviolet torch for a small leak. I found a small leak, repaired it, and Mark re-gassed it. All in all, he probably charged me about 50% of what he should have, explained gauges and meters, what they showed and what it all meant. Patient, and tenacious, he wasn't going to let this beat him. The car is now supercool and I cannot recommend Mark enough."
Www-staykool-co-uk is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews