Stag And Hen City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stag And Hen City
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Stag And Hen City  Reviews

About Stag And Hen City :

Your stag party or hen do is likely a once in a lifetime event, and at Stag and Hen City we aim to make it memorable. Trust us with your stag do or hen party and we’ll pull together the best activities, nightlife and hotels into a night you’ll never forget (even if it’s one not all your guests will remember!!).

Whether you have stag party ideas of your own, or need suggestions for great hen party ideas, our team have years of party planning experience, guaranteeing you’ll get what you’re after. There’ll be activities you’ve always wanted to try and, since we’ve been at this a while, a whole host you’d never imagined possible. More than that – we know everyone in the business, which means we’re your best source for rock-bottom prices and amazing deals you can’t find anywhere else. So forget the stress, ditch the worry, and trust Stag and Hen City with all your prenuptial party needs.

info@stagandhencity.co.uk

Tell us how Stag And Hen City made you happy
Professional, friendly and extremely helpful and understanding. I cant wait for my hen do.
Good communications and quick to arrange and sort out details.
Really helped me out this week, thank you
Dead helpful and answer questions at all hours! Really helped me out today
Wow. This company really is the worst. Customer service is non existent. When the staff choose to respond, they write passive aggressive messages accompanied by a smiley face. When asked about this, they say "oh, we're a happy team!" A bit bizarre when you consider that these people are a trading business who should be putting the customer first. Given the Covid-19 pandemic, they told us after it was announced that bars and nightclubs were closing down that our event was going ahead. We had to find the boat party people who advised it was definitey canceled. So, they have been lying. When we told them about it they said the nightclub was complimentary and they wanted to send us down somewhere when everything is closed even though everyone has been advised to stay away from places to stop the spread of the virus. It's downright bizarre and I won't be surprised if these cowboys are in business for long based on the other reviews.
Hi, i believe everything was resolved to your satisfaction once your group leader got in touch. Many Thanks
Easy to use website, easy to get in contact with. They have very helpful party planners that will answer any questions I had and quickly.
So far I’ve only booked haven’t had my hen do yet but I’m loving their help and advice you can message them with any question and they will get back to you. They don’t make you feel like your a burden
Answered any questions quickly and was was very informative. Hen party booked and cannot wait.
Jinny was very helpful , and made my sleepless nights end,
Thankyou Jinny once again .🙂
Very helpful, answered all questions quick and no waiting for replies. Definitely recommend.
Excellent service
Great and always ready to help. Can’t wait for the Stag do!!
Very polite and easy to use. Answered all questions and always on hand. Will use again for another stag do
Avoid! All nice and friendly for you to book and get your money and then don't care after that. Very disappointed and poor customer service.
Hi, thanks for your review. It does seem you cancelled your booking a few days after you booked so didn’t really get the chance to see what we do for our hens. Feel free to pm us if you did have any outstanding concerns that haven’t already been addressed.
Helpful staff and easy online system. The team are great for last minute questions. Would highly recommend them!
Great service would highly recommend
Very good
Easy, friendly, fairly priced service
Everyone has been very helpful
Really good service.