Stag And Hen City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stag And Hen City
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Stag And Hen City  Reviews

About Stag And Hen City :

Your stag party or hen do is likely a once in a lifetime event, and at Stag and Hen City we aim to make it memorable. Trust us with your stag do or hen party and we’ll pull together the best activities, nightlife and hotels into a night you’ll never forget (even if it’s one not all your guests will remember!!).

Whether you have stag party ideas of your own, or need suggestions for great hen party ideas, our team have years of party planning experience, guaranteeing you’ll get what you’re after. There’ll be activities you’ve always wanted to try and, since we’ve been at this a while, a whole host you’d never imagined possible. More than that – we know everyone in the business, which means we’re your best source for rock-bottom prices and amazing deals you can’t find anywhere else. So forget the stress, ditch the worry, and trust Stag and Hen City with all your prenuptial party needs.

info@stagandhencity.co.uk

Tell us how Stag And Hen City made you happy
Friendly and helpful service.
Very helpful indeed. I needed to move my hen do and they moved it with no issues!
Very friendly and helpful always keeping you informed and up to date
very helpful
the hotel closed before the date of booking, we were told we weren't getting a refund. now they have blocked the person that organised it
Hi Martin. We take comments like yours very seriously. Unfortunately, we have no record of any incident with a customer as described in the review. We are also unable to verify your identity from the names of Customers in our records.
We were meant to go to Newcastle for my sister's hen do on 27th march and knowing that it wouldn't go ahead due to covid my sister cancelled on 17th march. Although lockdown wasn't officially announced at this time,the government were urging people to practice social distancing, and to avoid unnecessary travel and it was well known to everyone that lockdown was mere days away. I think it is disgusting that the company are refusing to give us a refund for this event based on a technicality when this event would not have went ahead anyway. Brides are stressed enough during this time and having to reschedule weddings more than once. I would urge everyone to avoid using this company as they have zero compassion.

"So, second, now is the time for everyone to stop non-essential contact with others and to stop all unnecessary travel.

We need people to start working from home where they possibly can. And you should avoid pubs, clubs, theatres and other such social venues". A direct quote from the prime minister on 16th march. Unless this company feel like it is ok for customers to breach government advice and travel from Scotland to England for an event based primarily in pubs/clubs?
Hi Rachel, thank you for your review. As you cancelled the event before any formal restrictions were announced our normal terms and conditions applied. We can not back date announcements to suit.

However as a gesture of goodwill, we allowed the group to receive a credit note for a future booking - over and above the normal terms and conditions of cancellations
Amazing service can’t wait for the weekend to be here! Taylor has been amazing the whole time and even after the booking continues to reply so quickly and even called me to make sure all was okay with the booking! 10/10
Very Helpful an Attentive. Everything made easy an stress free
Delighted with the service provided and staff are really helpful when it comes to the many questions I had! Would defo recommend!!!
Very helpful consultants who are thorough with meeting your requirements, and the website is easy and efficient to use for making payments etc
Yes stag and hen have been very helpful. Always happy to answer my questions.
Professional, friendly and extremely helpful and understanding. I cant wait for my hen do.
Good communications and quick to arrange and sort out details.
Really helped me out this week, thank you
Dead helpful and answer questions at all hours! Really helped me out today
Wow. This company really is the worst. Customer service is non existent. When the staff choose to respond, they write passive aggressive messages accompanied by a smiley face. When asked about this, they say "oh, we're a happy team!" A bit bizarre when you consider that these people are a trading business who should be putting the customer first. Given the Covid-19 pandemic, they told us after it was announced that bars and nightclubs were closing down that our event was going ahead. We had to find the boat party people who advised it was definitey canceled. So, they have been lying. When we told them about it they said the nightclub was complimentary and they wanted to send us down somewhere when everything is closed even though everyone has been advised to stay away from places to stop the spread of the virus. It's downright bizarre and I won't be surprised if these cowboys are in business for long based on the other reviews.
Hi, i believe everything was resolved to your satisfaction once your group leader got in touch. Many Thanks
Easy to use website, easy to get in contact with. They have very helpful party planners that will answer any questions I had and quickly.
So far I’ve only booked haven’t had my hen do yet but I’m loving their help and advice you can message them with any question and they will get back to you. They don’t make you feel like your a burden
Answered any questions quickly and was was very informative. Hen party booked and cannot wait.
Jinny was very helpful , and made my sleepless nights end,
Thankyou Jinny once again .🙂