Stag And Hen City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stag And Hen City

About Stag And Hen City : Your stag party or hen do is likely a once in a lifetime event, and at Stag and Hen City we aim to make it memorable. Trust us with your stag do or hen party and we’ll pull together the best activities, nightlife and hotels into a night you’ll never forget (even if it’s one not all your guests will remember!!).

Whether you have stag party ideas of your own, or need suggestions for great hen party ideas, our team have years of party planning experience, guaranteeing you’ll get what you’re after. There’ll be activities you’ve always wanted to try and, since we’ve been at this a while, a whole host you’d never imagined possible. More than that – we know everyone in the business, which means we’re your best source for rock-bottom prices and amazing deals you can’t find anywhere else. So forget the stress, ditch the worry, and trust Stag and Hen City with all your prenuptial party needs.

info@stagandhencity.co.uk

Tell us how Stag And Hen City made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I've had a lot of questions and they reply within minutes which is great!"
Thank you for your kind words Carlene :-)
"Brilliant company! Always respond straight away to emails!"
"I used Stag and Hen for a recent hen party to Leeds. The team were really helpful and on hand to answer any queries. Their online system is easy to use and pricing was competitive. I would definitely use them again. Thanks for helping create a fabulous weekend!"
"Quick to sort out very helpful and very helpful with my package , bring on Newcastle in October 😊"
"Booking was made so easy and were very helpful 😁"
"Amazing amazing amazing! Fab service from start to finish, quick replies and were keeping us up to date with every last bit. My best friend had the best hen party ever!"
"Absolutely fantastic weekend, thank you so much. Great communication throughout. Wish I could do it all again. Cocktail class is a must 👌🏼"
"Very good and easy to book with no problems at all"
"Very helpful with prompt replies to any questions."
"very helpful staff, cheap deals cant complain once!! xx"
"We have only just started getting plans on the move and so far so good the help team have been so so helpful just a text away or even a phone call away"
"Since booking the stag city team have been amazing. The process at the moment has been amazing"
"Excellent service for a arranging a hassle free Hen party."
"Evie has been fantastic- very quick to respond to all of the guests' queries and has dealt very professionally with difficult members of the group too. The company has been a fantastic help with organising a large hen party as the people attending are mostly strangers and I didn't feel comfortable dealing with money collections. I would love to improve the group webpage and pass on more of the responsibility onto Stag and Hen City. Because my group have been given different options (one or two activities and an option to stay in a hotel), it's been really difficult to keep on top of who wants what. I've had to make a spreadsheet to manage this. It would be good if the group webpage had a drop down list so they could select their options instead of having to do this through me. Because of this, the pricing has got confusing. The webpage says they owe money for the hotel and 2 activities so I'm required to get in touch with Evie every time someone wants to change this for a different option. As I've never met the people coming to the hen party (being a bridesmaid), it has made it difficult to contact people. I've had to do this in lots of different ways (whatsapp, texts, emails, Facebook) where I feel this could all be done through the company somehow."
"Very helpful staff who cater to your needs. One suggestion though- I would maybe tone down the calls and emails when chasing for a sale. Hen parties can take a while to organise and persistent phone calls/emails can be annoying."
"So far so good with my booking customer service has been really good and quick responses to my messages."
Stag And Hen City is rated 4.89 based on 38 reviews