Stag And Hen City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stag And Hen City

About Stag And Hen City : Your stag party or hen do is likely a once in a lifetime event, and at Stag and Hen City we aim to make it memorable. Trust us with your stag do or hen party and we’ll pull together the best activities, nightlife and hotels into a night you’ll never forget (even if it’s one not all your guests will remember!!).

Whether you have stag party ideas of your own, or need suggestions for great hen party ideas, our team have years of party planning experience, guaranteeing you’ll get what you’re after. There’ll be activities you’ve always wanted to try and, since we’ve been at this a while, a whole host you’d never imagined possible. More than that – we know everyone in the business, which means we’re your best source for rock-bottom prices and amazing deals you can’t find anywhere else. So forget the stress, ditch the worry, and trust Stag and Hen City with all your prenuptial party needs.

info@stagandhencity.co.uk

Tell us how Stag And Hen City made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Since booking the stag city team have been amazing. The process at the moment has been amazing"
"Excellent service for a arranging a hassle free Hen party."
"Evie has been fantastic- very quick to respond to all of the guests' queries and has dealt very professionally with difficult members of the group too. The company has been a fantastic help with organising a large hen party as the people attending are mostly strangers and I didn't feel comfortable dealing with money collections. I would love to improve the group webpage and pass on more of the responsibility onto Stag and Hen City. Because my group have been given different options (one or two activities and an option to stay in a hotel), it's been really difficult to keep on top of who wants what. I've had to make a spreadsheet to manage this. It would be good if the group webpage had a drop down list so they could select their options instead of having to do this through me. Because of this, the pricing has got confusing. The webpage says they owe money for the hotel and 2 activities so I'm required to get in touch with Evie every time someone wants to change this for a different option. As I've never met the people coming to the hen party (being a bridesmaid), it has made it difficult to contact people. I've had to do this in lots of different ways (whatsapp, texts, emails, Facebook) where I feel this could all be done through the company somehow."
"Very helpful staff who cater to your needs. One suggestion though- I would maybe tone down the calls and emails when chasing for a sale. Hen parties can take a while to organise and persistent phone calls/emails can be annoying."
"So far so good with my booking customer service has been really good and quick responses to my messages."
"Evie our planner has been brilliant. Booking process has been really easy. So far so good. Can't wait for my actual event next year"
"There very easy to use online I can't wait for my hen now then I will let u no how good it is"
"ACE WEEKEND!!! My hens were so happy with our package!!! Booking it was soooo easy considering I had 22 friends, stag and hen city made it so easy for me. Got there and the hotel was amaze! Swimming pool and everything, then our cocktail class was the best. Hilarious!!! Can definitely recommend stag and hen city and now we’re all waiting for my mate to book hers with them. Xx"
Thanks for the review :-)
"I have just been on a hen party to Liverpool, after finally recovering I thought I should leave a review as we had the most amazing weekend!!! The hotel was lovely and the activities were great! Stag and hen city were perfect from start to finish, they made it completely stress free and I definitely recommend booking with them."
Thanks for the review :-)
"Went to London for my hen party and went see the dream boys! Was stress free organising it through stag and hen city! It was the most amazing weekend wish I could do it all over again!! I highly recommend especially if you want a weekend to remember"
Thanks for the review :-)
"The website can be temperamental. But booking was made easy staff or more than helpful. I would rather pay through PayPal for more security. Although didn't stop me from booking. Thank you. Would recommend use to others"
Hi, thanks for you review! The payment system we use is just as, if not more secure than PayPal - but you are also more than welcome to use PayPal for your payments too! :-)
"The service I have received has been outstanding. Really good value and so much to choose from. Jinny has been amazing with helping me and making adjustments where needed. Will definitely be recommending."
"Fast response and friendly"
"So helpful. Always available through messenger which is fanastic after a long day at work the last think I want to do is make endless phone calls. Would highly recommend them."
Thanks for your kind words Claire :-)
"Fantastic customer care, could not have organised my Bffs hen party without these guys ☺️ We had a fab time in Birmingham lovely hotel, brilliant inflatable course activity and entertaining comedy club would recommend to everyone . Thank you hen city x"
Thank you Vicky - so glad you had a great time :-)
"Very helpful and willing to go an extra mile to plan the event the way you want it"
Thank you Aidan! :-)
"First time booking through stag and hen city and so far my experience has been amazing good cummincation always messaging me to see if they can help with anything so far so good"
Thanks for your review Louise :-)
"Very friendly and helpful with booking and adding extras in, and love how i don’t need to collect everyone’s money and they can easily do it themselves, fab choices of things to do too!"
Thanks for your great feedback Bekah :-)
"Amazing from start to finish!"
Thanks Steve :-)
"Top weekend! Had the best time and stag and hen city made it so easy to do! They sorted out everything and gave us advise along the way! The payment system and party area is the best and saved me collecting all the lads money. You won’t be disappointed going through these guys."
Thanks for your great review :-)
Stag And Hen City is rated 4.83 based on 23 reviews