SportPursuit Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SportPursuit deliver?

How can I contact SportPursuit?
Click Here

Tell us how SportPursuit made you happy

"Generally great pricing, but starting to become unreliable. Several orders have not been fulfilled, though they do give money back promptly. I have had dispatch dates change and therefore not received the items for a particular trip and one order where I have been waiting for over 3 months with the dispatch date being put back every time I look, and in this instance not had a response following my email chase apart from they have logged a support ticket and that was 2 weeks ago"
Are you SportPursuit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Bought a Marmot Solaris Gore-tex jacket for £140 and wore it once. It's slacked through the outer layer in places after just 10minutes in a medium shower on my first wear. I've been told that I need to respray it. I argued that I accept that these jackets need to be sprayed but not on the first wear. Poor quality outer shell and poor quality customer service."
"This was the absolute worst experience I've had with a company. DO NOT order if you are international. After weeks and weeks of messaging back and forth due to the wetsuit not arriving they finally gave up and said it was lost. I wanted to pay to expedite the shipping since I informed them of my event being 2 1/2 months after my initial order numerous times in the process and they refused to even let me pay for faster shipping. When I said I no longer needed the package they sent the replacement anyways and have refused to refund my order. DO NOT ORDER if you are international. There is no package tracking and the customer service is horrible. I've had to buy a wetsuit on top of the wetsuit they refuse to refund me for that has taken over 2 months to arrive (and still waiting). I've written over 1 month delivery but the items are yet to be delivered and I paid APRIL 14, 2019. It is currently JUNE 17, 2019."
"I have bought from this company for the past couple of years with no problems at all until recently when I purchased a smart watch from a brand called Monkey-lectric it cost £100 says worth 200 plusi had a small accident and caught at some stage and cracked the screen it has took over 2 weeks to be told carnt get spare parts also leather strap looks like I have had watch years so was going to purchase a rubber one, although you can buy a watch with this strap carnt replace. So why would a company buy things that you carnt get replacement parts for and secondly between the watch company and sports pursuit they have not been helpful at all and now have a watch which is as much use as a chocolate frog"
"Originally, I was kind of skeptical to order items online from oversees. However, Sport Pursuit has changed my mind. The quality of the product is great. I personally compared couple items purchased directly from the name store with the items delivered from Sport Pursuit - there were identical; luckily, the items were in different color. Customer service is amazing and extremely responsive. At any time you have a question, the staff will quickly provide you with the answer, regardless of the day of the week. Delivery – is kind of slow (2 weeks to New York, USA). However, the company clearly identifies when the product will be dispatch and provides proper notification after the product dispatched. Nevertheless, the last delivery was made in 6 days. The company is great and I will recommend it to all my friends."
"customer support was very good"
"Quality gear at good prices"
"Great choice of sports clothing. Well priced and good postal delivery."
Ian
"ORDER WAS DONE AND SENT OUT IMMEDIAYELY TO ME WHILE I WAS ABROAD AND NEEDED NEW BIKE WEAR . NOTIFIED ME VIA EMAIL AND GOODS WHERE WELL PACKAGED .."
"Very good website with low price and quality items."
"I am always impressed the speed of processing with Sportpursuit. I have ordered from them on several occasions and the quality of the goods are always great. I have also used the returns process on a couple of occasions and find it to be quick and easy, with refunds happening quickly."
"Great products at great prices"
"Quality product at great price"
"Great products at great prices. Good service too."
"After weeks of delaying the order they cancelled it a few days before our ski trip. Just got off the chat with Ben O and all he can say is sorry and nothing he can do. Sorry does not sort things out and now there are no sizes left anywhere and my daughter is crying. Awful service and above all they really didn't care."
"Great product range. Good prices. Speedy delivery."
"Excellent prices great customer care"
"Great products at great prices."
"great online shop with amazing discount on sporting good - I bought a couple of things at amazing discounted price. Would recommended it to anyone into sports or wanted to get some spots gadgets."
"happy fantastic"